It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can anyone help me? I downloaded the recording software (debut video capture)....but it only records about 20 seconds, then shuts down..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

LOL...it was just bizarre....that's what it looked like though. It reminded me of a video I saw once where dolphins would play by blowing rings in the water and chasing them....but I doubt any dolphins would be in the volitile area. Just another thing we will probably never find out!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I'm still trying to figure out what that white thing that turns black is. When it's white it looks like it has mass. By the time it turns black it looks like vapor.

The only thing I know is we have one hell of a biologic experiment going on down there that gets more complicated by the day. I've been assured Godzilla won't come up on the beach....or wait...did they detonate a nuke down there?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

At first I thought they were white, but since it was in B&W, it just APPEARED white. When they got closer, I could see it was red, then turned black, and dissolved....beats me what it is! I don't think it is a living organism....I'm more inclined to think it is pieces of something very hot, that cooled down rapidly (???)

edit on 19-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I only saw the one with any size to it. One would think a chunk of something that might be very hot, turning to a lighter color as it cools wouldn't necessarily break down to nothing. I suppose it could dissolve into ash..pressure of the deep maybe?? Somehow that doesn't add up for me.

We are seeing so many weird things down there & I'm not learned enough to be able to ID everything I'm looking at. It does give a whole new meaning to smoke & mirrors though. What'd ya know...BP does know how to do something right.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Ektar, you are right. The position is deliberately offset 795 ft SSE of Well A. On the BOP tilting posting on Alex's Blog, the BOP position at Well A jumped 848 ft SSE of Well A. Towards the last 10 seconds (from 22:40:13) the distance offset was 30 ft West of Well A. But then again, the heading of the ROV camera was between 290 to 325 deg.

If the ROV was looking W to NW, the ROV position should be east of Well A, not WEST of well A. So again there is an offset in the easting - possibly by 40-50 ft since the ROV was very close to the BOP.

Well BP can cheat but they cannot hide. See the rest of the details at my newsvine column bklim.newsvine.com....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

LOL! We have a geologist, now we need an oceanographer and a biologist!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It was a great post. I hear the all too familiar frustration in there...we know a great deal about that now, being what? 6 mo in? The oceans are not our home, we are merely privileged to enjoy & be amazed at its wonders. They have nourished us and gave us life. The sea is now the home of Dolphins, Whales, and creatures of which I have no knowledge. This crime has been committed against them as well as us. As BK says what ever is going on will hit those creatures. Many are smarter then we are...but have no frame of reference for our pathology.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Terrific! Every army starts small but then grows. For those of us who will not let this disappear from view we need these people. Together we might find answers after all.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
has anyone thought that maybe if the sea floor imploded/exploded??? that they could then say maybe an asteriod hit earth...yknow in the middle of the ocean theres not gonna be that many people watching/cameras..sorta like the meteror version of 9/11 saying theres no planes really it was explosives and shady media coverage , could the same thing be done with a comet/meteror??? this is if they were trying to portray the bible prophecys.

what yall think?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well, you have one former one at least. Maybe that'll do for now till you get a better one. I haven't been following as closely since end of July or early Aug. I kind of got burned out on trying to keep up with the videos.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ttatw

Hi ttatw!!! Good to see you again! I'm not sure what you meant....are you a former biologist or oceanographer?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Hmmm well....I think if a meteor hit, it would be a worldwide event........but as ridiculous as some of BP's lies are, I wouldn't put it past them to try LOL! BTW, nice to meet you.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OK...here's a mystery for you. Last night, I watched as they were about to install a sdu (subsea distribution unit)....this morning, they are doing a static umbilical install....WHY would they be installing all these new things? I thought they would be out of there by now, but they seem to be busier now than BEFORE they "killed" the well. You don't install new equipment on a useless well right? Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is what a static umbilical is (what they are installing now) www.epmag.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I mis-read your post. BK has provided a wealth of information & speaks in terms we can all understand. We still need these other people, we don't have them yet. Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake. In more common terms...DUH.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Are you saying the eruptions are fake? Or that this explanation would take the heat off BP?

NASA admits most asteroids/comets are going to be found by the hundreds, if not thousands, of amateur astronomers out there. We've had quite a few strikes over this last year. One did hit in Mexico & another in South America that got little or no news coverage. I think it's pretty much fact such a strike at sea would cause a tsunami. That would make it fairly difficult to fake. In this day & age, though, I'm convinced the technology exists that would fool any of those sound asleep.

Sorry if that doesn't directly respond to your question. Maybe if you could tighten the question up a bit for me, I might better understand.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't think you are missing anything. From the beginning BP has tried to keep us from seeing what they are doing. Announcing 'mission accomplished' took a lot of prying eyes off the operation. One of two things might be going on now. 1, the well isn't dead, or 2 they are trying to find another way into that field. Either way this isn't over for us or for the world.

We were supposed to go back to sleep.

Truth is, had it not been for you asking what the heck is exploding down there most of this would be history. BPs mistakes were letting us see that activity. Then pretending nothing is happening while they focus cameras on that nothing as it happens.

No matter what else happens, it was, is, BPs lust for the dollar that brought us all here. I guess getting terrorists out of jail didn't keep them busy enough.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

You just said what I was thinking Kno! I think what they are doing is setting things up so they can come back to get the oil at a later time....they already said they may do that. This resevoir is vast and I don't think they will just let it go. There is NO REASON for new equipment unless they are going to go into production again. I could be wrong, but I can't see any other reason. These greedy bastards won't stop unless they are forced to.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's a rare treat...the BOP! They are "monitoring wellhead" on thier DEAD well....once again...why would there be a need to monitor the wellhead if it is dead? They have been doing it all morning. Notice the bullseye showing it's leaning as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join