It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I believe in you KAT! I follow your "up to the minute feed" everyday, and now I'm following this one too. I just don't have much to contribute, but I know this "spill" is far from over. Keep up the good work, I appreciate it!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here is a RECENT eruption...from October 3.....watch the bottom left hand cornerat the beginning and you can see dark red eruptions, alongside a steady gush of something white. Of course they have it pixelated so much it's hard to see, but you can still see the eruption in the beginning....

edit on 16-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
2 weeks ago.....September 29

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AliWV

Thankyou so much! It's people like you that I do this for!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Thanks...I thought the last photo might have been a crack
since the arrows are showing plumes coming up...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BK Lim
reply to post by StealthyKat

SlealthyKat, is the gauge at the BOP? Why is the depth reading only 437 (m? -> 1433 ft?)

Wow Kat Great Job!!! Mr. Lim thank you for all you do. In answer to your question to Kat, I've watched the ROV's and have seen the altitude and depth vary from 10ft to 5000 ft within seconds. Although I do not know the capabilities of ROV's I don't believe this is possible and I believe that the readings on the ROV's are inaccurate. However unlike the coordinates, I don't believe this is deliberately caused by BP. Any explanation?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Rich Z

Yes, we are talking about the same BP. But they can spray corexit under the radar, as they have been lately, at night etc....all they can do to hide the feeds is what they have been doing....altering the view with pixelation and filters. The live feeds were being monitored by a lot of different agencies, so they HAD to have them up....they just made them hard to see.

So how do you know for certain that you are seeing what they claim they are allowing you to see? So you are saying that BP is spraying Corexit "under the radar" implying that they are lying about that practice, yet you accept at face value that their "live" feeds are in fact live and are showing you what they are telling you that you are seeing?

The feeds might be monitored, but WHERE are they monitored? At the source, or just seeing the same things YOU can see? How do you KNOW the feeds are live in the first place? It would be child's play to run any video stream from anywhere and any time and simply overlay the data display to make you believe you are seeing what they are telling you that is being displayed.

Can anyone dispute that BP has lied, is lying, and will lie to save their ass? Once you agree to this premise, then under what assumptions must you take what they are telling you about those "live" feeds? Especially when you have to assume those feeds can provide direct evidence that would be very damaging to them. What is it about those feeds that are more believable than anything else that has come from BP lately? Why do you believe what they purport to show in those feeds when they have proven to be untrustworthy in everything else?

This is what galls me about this whole situation. The foxes are in charge of guarding the hen house out there in the Gulf of Mexico. They are telling us that the chickens are all OK, but they won't allow anyone to come into the hen house to check up on things, but here's some photos of the chickens to PROVE they are OK. And even those photos are taken with cameras that seem to be pointing to any thing or place but where the chickens are, or might just show the toe of one chicken foot when it should be showing the whole darn flock.

Sorry, but I don't believe for an instant that BP is allowing the general public to see anything of significance at all. This is all just smoke and mirrors to give them an excuse about why it is not necessary for anyone other than the controlled troops to directly view what is going on.

I believe interest was lost in this simply because a lot of people came to the same conclusion about what they were "seeing".

All of this is my OPINION, obviously, but I am quite willing to be PROVEN wrong. It's just that the PROOF would have to come from a source other than BP, thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

I understand completely what you are saying....and we have discussed this many times in the other thread.Of course, I can't prove anything one way or another. I agree with you that BP is lying. I think some of the footage is looped, and I also think there are false coordinates and dates on the feeds at times. But I think the feeds themselves are real (however, I don't think they are showing us everything) Here is why.....

1. If they were going to show false feeds to make us think everything is fine, then why are we seeing all this chaos (explosions, eruptions), a leaning BOP, grouting operations to fill fissures they caused, methane and oil gushers etc? Why would they show all this damning stuff. Seems to me if they were going to show false feeds, they would want to show "everything is as it should be", not things to make people look at them harder.

2. If it were fake, why go through all the trouble to pixelate the feeds so bad you can barely see them, and use color filters so seeps don't show up well? If you were going to pick a place to show people all is well, would you pick a place that is volatile, and go to the trouble to hide it? Or would you pick a place that is peaceful with fish swimming happily?

3.Why show the new BOP leaking after they said it was dead, and show the cracks around the well head? Why show that is it leaning just like the one before it?

The reason they have to show it is because they are under criminal investigation by the FBI, and they have people on each ship to make sure they do it. When they brought the old BOP up, it was seized by the FBI and taken to a Nasa facility in Louisiana (sounds crazy, but it's true...look it up) So they have the feds all over them.....so all these things combined made me come to believe the feeds are real, though they try their best to manipulate them. However, I do respect your opinion, and I'm glad you posted.Like I said in my opening post....ALL opinions are welcome! That's what gets people thinking right?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Thanks! That's what the gauges were doing...just going from 0 to 3000, and dropping back down to 0 within seconds. Both gauges did it......when the fist dropped to zero, the other would shoot up to 2000 or 3000, they were alternating like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

That video is from the same guy trying to post a video on ATS claiming something about
an alien life form that was dispatching itself from the metal on the BOP & went from how you
could see his face...next was hiding & climbing around or some weird action...

My favorite laugh was "David Letterman's" face on the baby...

Ektar

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just thought this was worth posting.....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

LOL! Have you seen the videos on youtube? OMG! There is a guy on there who talks about some kind of alien eels that move humanoid heads BP is creating to different locations, metal equipment transforming into living alien creatures etc! I laugh so hard I hurt!!!! It is freakin hilarious!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
!0:04 am Sunday 10/17/2010
They are lowering one of those long pipes that we have seen around many of the explosions....so we may see some action today. If BK is right about the grouting, they may be about to do some more. If anyone can help me keep an eye on the feeds today, please do. I will as much as possible and if anything happens I'll post it here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16f3addb76fc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rich Z

Sorry, but I don't believe for an instant that BP is allowing the general public to see anything of significance at all. This is all just smoke and mirrors to give them an excuse about why it is not necessary for anyone other than the controlled troops to directly view what is going on.

I believe interest was lost in this simply because a lot of people came to the same conclusion about what they were "seeing".

All of this is my OPINION, obviously, but I am quite willing to be PROVEN wrong. It's just that the PROOF would have to come from a source other than BP, thank you very much.

Interesting theory, but unless you can come up with a plausible explanation for what we ARE seeing, then your skepticism appears empty to me.

Also, 'most people' never watched the feeds in the first place. To merely claim the feeds are 'fake' without actually viewing them for weeks and months like so many here have is absurd. I'm glad you are willing to be proven wrong, but I suspect you will never offer any proof yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

Rich Z, there are fake "recreated" videos like the one shown by CNN and there are distorted ROV videos and there are real undistorted videos. Before interpreting we have to check out some details. I have listed out several in my previous postings. An absolutely fake one can be easily filtered out just as those absolutely fake news. It is the slightly distorted truths that are difficult to check out. BP is smart enough to go for the last one unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Kat, note the depth is in error and there are no coordinates now.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I noticed that....interesting huh? I have checked the feeds all day off and on and they are doing something with some kind of a platform/cage thing with a cannister on it....I'll post a pic of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's the thing they have been messing with all day....it's still there if you want to go to BP's site and see it live
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e12bea0350e2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae2a05a9345b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
On the canister it says "RTI energy systems"
edit on 17-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join