It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Thanks BK....this is what I have been wanting for so long....ANSWERS!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Let's seeee.....what's on the agenda for our dead well today? How bout spraying anti freeze again to melt the hydrate buildup that is "not there" because the well is dead.....oh.....and let's read the pressure gauges just for old times sake

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d91ee64dd64c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
shhhhhhhhhhh......nothing going on here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb99f6e2ff2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Same gauge, 5 minutes later....???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/389604260453.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

&reply to post by BK Lim

Thanks you guys for such an informative thread!! S&F for you! I'm learning so much more having BK helping us understand with a different perspective on what we are REALLY seeing.
The tarballs & asphalt on fire makes so much sense, & of course with the igniting methane.
I tried to blow up or enhance those "cylinder pairs" but couldn't figure it out. Here's another idea, I think they may also appear to be cylinder looking due to pixelation.

Also let me know if there is any particular question you may have re geology. I'm close friends with Chief seismologist on west coast...although they haven't being follow the GOM...I can still ask for information, the more specific the better.This is the one I told you about Kat.

Ektar

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Gauges changed to this in seconds, and continue jumping back and forth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/300e75db01e7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

SlealthyKat, is the gauge at the BOP? Why is the depth reading only 437 (m? -> 1433 ft?)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here's a BOP from 4 Sept...Leaning & has coordinates...
1:40am EST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/deb320687fb4.jpg[/atsimg]
1:41am EST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0a378792c8e.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this a big oil puddle?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf9619343687.jpg[/atsimg]

15 Aug 10:13pm EST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/756b109d6107.jpg[/atsimg]

10:24pm EST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/039d7e977592.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

**note to self....never post until you have your coffee** No I think it's the ROV.....ugggh sorry, I've been working all night.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I think that it's the pixilation....good eye that you noticed the "pairs"... I never noticed that. I have a question for your friend (or BK)..... Is the small earthquake 3.0 we had a couple of months ago here in south Louisiana in any way connected to what's happening in the Gulf? By that I mean the releases of methane from fault lines or subduction, or intentional explosions on or near a fault line.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
September 15 explosion

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's videos from this morning...

Ektar

Kat I forwarded your question to my friend...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I remember back when the original post was up about the sea floor moving, and people sort of blew it off. But still I believe something is making it happen. As for the pressure that is Methane, as far as I know. On top of everything else, I am not sure if anyone else has read it or watched it, but the scientists in Mexico had known way before they drilled in this area that there was underground Lava here. There is a Volcanic fault within a few 100+ feet of where they were drilling, so is it any wonder that something bad happened?

A few months before drilling began there, the Mexican government tried to talk them out of doing it, but to no avail, it was all over the Spanish news channels, they were saying it was far to dangerous to drill in that area. Which goes to prove a point that money comes before brains.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thanks Ektar these are very interesting pics.
pic#1: E366620.54 - coords incomplete. Are the nos surimposed? looks very clear compared to the background.
pic#3: pool of oil? Can't tell but seeping oil would float. Maybe tar or asphalt or something heavier or more viscous and sticky? Instead of flowing out, it looks more like an asphalt or tar patch that had been exposed ie the sediment cover being blown over.
Pic# 4 &5 : These are not not cracks but man-made grooves like in a thick mud pool (on dry land) but in deep water pure mud (clay with water) would be too soft to withstand the hydrostatic pressure. So it has to be mixture of drilling mud with oil/tar/asphalt or something like that.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a17da5651c5b.jpg[/atsimg]

The video shows a horizontally inclined well casing (dipping northwards as camera was aimed at 275 deg) before a series of huge explosions after 23:15:39 hrs 15 Sept. Makes you wonder why the ROV would show the big casing pipe in a trench at the sea floor before the explosion. If you are recording an execution, you would record the person to be executed before and after, right? If you are going to record the destruction of something, it is only human nature to record that "something" before and after the destruction.

If this was just a "blown casing" they would have removed it. But a bent and stuck casing that BP wouldn't want too many people to know about, especially in the vicinity of the Unapproved, unauthorised S20BC well that blew up on 20 April 2010, that would be something else. An evidence like that on the seabed would be incriminating. So they blew it up to cover the evidence.

Why didn't they do it before? Because the well was still gushing oil until 15 Sept 2010 when the Relief Well C finally intercepted the third well at 18000 ft. Is it coincidence this video was recorded on 15 Sept 2010 just after the Relief Well C intercepted and pumped in heavy drilling mud to momentarily stop the gushing well at the base before blowing the top?

The MC252 well has been shut-in since July 15 and cementing operations in August, following the static kill, provided an effective cement plug in the well’s casing. The relief well drilled by the DDIII drilling rig intercepted the annulus of the MC252 well on September 15, followed by pumping of cement into the annulus on September 17. BP, the federal government scientific team and the National Incident Commander have now concluded that these operations have also successfully sealed the annulus of the MC252 well.

edit on 16-10-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Exactly.....
I was thinking most of these explosion were natural (well not natural , but induced by carelessness)....but now...I am beginning to think some of it it is deliberate. Maybe a little of both?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
THIS is an interesting site! Check it out when you have time
fintandunne.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
IF YOU DON'T WATCH ANY OTHER VIDEOS, WATCH THIS ONE

We need to give this event a name. If for no other reason, so I can stop calling it 'the event'. Kat, you found it you get to name it.

You can see material shooting upwards, and then streaking back down. At first I thought that showed white because of lighting. Now I think it's hot matter cooling quickly. I'm guessing that is becaue of the water temp. I also note the red color is something heavier then the water & hotter because it doesn't turn white as quickly. The fog is, I believe in part, steam.

And again with the lights in the back ground. Watch them. They are located on the left, at approx. 11 o'clock, 7 - o'clock and another more distant on the left. They move up and down with the activity and waver slightly, but they aren't free falling. They are that left hand I keep saying is going on under the table while the right waves frantically above the table. There's only one reason I can think of to account for those lights. The big 'THEY' are monitoring this event.

Speculating now...Is it possible a caldera can be so huge it isn't seen for what it is? Can a caldera be a mud/asphalt volcano?

Good catch Kat. You may not have been a expert in this sort of thing before, but you're getting there now.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
BK....could you tell me what this stuff is? Starting at :40, and it happens several times. This is the same thing that Ektar was calling cyliders, but just a big mass of it....this is what I used to see a lot and thought about volcanoes, just becaiuse it looks hot...if it is not lava...what is it? It has been driving me crazy!

edit on 16-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Remember everything down there involved with killing the well, came to an abrupt end while Thad Allen told us seismic surveys were needed. At the time is seemed to be a little late in the game for that. Most of us here were aware of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join