It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF unleashing "CUJO" on a palestinian woman (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

in the video the soldiers dont look like very helpfull
because they didnt care .. palestinian are subhuman for them
many rabbi told that 1 jew worth more than a thousand arab ...
with that mind set .. we know why they didnt help her in hurry
its was fun .. (cheering crowd)

Care to back up that generalised, libelous statement with some specific names of Rabbis you are referring to? Shall I post some videos of palestinians 2 year olds explaining how jews are pigs, dogs and subhuman, cos I can do that if need be.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Assaulting people with dogs is inexcusable period. Just because it "happens here" doesn't lend merit to it. It merely sets a precedent of assault with a deadly weapon as an accepted alternative to HANDCUFFS.

What about other animals? Like cats, snakes, hamsters? Would that be more acceptable? Did you know a hamster can puncture your cartoid artery should it come within range? It would be an instant fatality. Death by hamster.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You show a dog bite a lady and then soldiers getting the dog off? what did she do for the dog to be let go If it is the soldiers dog? just because you see a dog bite a woman don't show anything at all Half the story? Where is the Pictures of the whole story? You may fool some people but not me I don't see the whole picture here bud !
How convenient you don't have any video leading up to the dog bite,to show if the soldier was actually the one whom had the dog from the start ! GET ME A REAL LINK OR GO HOME

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

What constitutes it Palestinian land? How many generations must live on a piece of land before you call it yours? And before the 'Palestinians' were there, it was land occupied by the Turks and the Ottoman empire up to around 1917. And they owned the land for a few hundred years. Surely it is Turkish land, then? And the turks aren't even semitic, neither jew nor arab. How about the predecessors to the Turks? Maybe it's their land? Back to the palestinians...How old is the palestinian race? Who was their leader before yasser arafat? What were the borders of it's country? What are the records of it's culture, religion, political structure there over the last.....(insert length of time here)...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Magnum007

All this talk about Zionism, do you even know what Zionism is?
This Zionist entity that everyone is talking about is a term born out of a need to give this "evil" a name, so that you don't look at Israelis as people, some good, some bad, you look at them as Zionists, it dehumanizes them, it's psychological, and it's working out great.

There is no Zionism, it doesn't exist. There is patriotism, there is politics, there's even cruelty, but there is no such thing as Zionism, and if you knew what the word Zionism meant, you would know that.

For someone to deny that there zionism exists is like refusing to accept that the holocaust happened... It's ignorant...

I differenciate zionists from the common jew because there is a difference. I went to a school where 95% of the students were jewish children. I know the difference between the good, average, everyday jew and the zionist pigs... Everyone from my after school piano teacher, to my daytime teachers, to my best friends were jewish. I went to bar and bat mitzvahs, I went to birthday parties, to passover celebrations, I know what it means to be jewish...

I also, however, been exposed to the zionist "philosophy" where if you are not a good jew, you are garbage. Heck, zionists don't even get along in the zionist regime because of their differences in views. There are places in the zionist regime where you can't go if you are not of that particular jewish "sect"... Zionists don't care about anything but their "chosen land", they have no compassion for their fellow jew nor muslim, nor christian, they only care about themselves and their agenda...

Zionists are paranoid and attribute every misery of the world on anti-semitism. They blame everyone around them for their woes. Zionists are forever victims of everything man kind has known. This arrogance is the problem... It's one thing when a jew revisits their past history where their ancestors were affected by the holocaust and talks of hate towards Hitler and his gang... It's another when the zionists keep bringing it up to get what they want, to justify their violent and criminal actions towards other groups, notably the Palestinians...

Zionists are continuing the cycle of violence. They are the perfect bullied ---> bully example... Nazis used ghettos to control jews in poland, the zionists erect walls around Palestinian land to keep them in. Nazis expropriated jews and took their land and homes to give to the people of Germany, the zionists bulldoze Palestinian land and erect settlements for more zionists... Nazis attacked jews in those ghettos when they tried to get out or fight back, the zionists barge in with tanks and shoot people.

How different are Nazis and the zionists? Or should I ask, where did the zionists learn their tactics?

Magnum

P.S. If you want, I can easily give you a definition of a zionist if you need it... I think you are the one who doesn't understand the difference between a good, hard working, run of the mill jewish person and a zionist pig... Jews = good people, zionists = (add explicit word here)...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Zi·on·ism
n.
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Period. That is Zionism- the movement that sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland, which is now irrelevant since we have established a Jewish homeland, and the second part is basically patriotism.

pa·tri·ot·ism   
–noun
devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

That is it. Nothing more, nothing less. It is not a movement, it does not have an agenda other than being patriotic to Israel, the same way patriotism is not a movement and has no secret agenda.

Zionism is dead, it died when we established Israel, it is now nothing more than one's loyalty to his country.
But it has been given a new meaning by the people who drive your opinion- Suddenly the Zionist is this evil Jew, which has a secret agenda, and is just generally a very bad person.

Let me show you what's the problem with your way of thinking:

How different are Nazis and the zionists?

the zionists barge in with tanks and shoot people.

the zionists bulldoze Palestinian land and erect settlements for more zionists...

Zionists are continuing the cycle of violence.

Zionists are forever victims of everything man kind has known.

Zionists are paranoid and attribute every misery of the world on anti-semitism. They blame everyone around them for their woes.

Zionists don't care about anything but their "chosen land", they have no compassion for their fellow jew nor muslim, nor christian, they only care about themselves and their agenda...

I also, however, been exposed to the zionist "philosophy" where if you are not a good jew, you are garbage.

I know the difference between the good, average, everyday jew and the zionist pigs...

I differenciate zionists from the common jew

So aside from the fact that you just said Zionist, like, a million times, you seen to have lost the ability to equate Jews with people... See, if you only replace the word Jew with good people, and the word Zionist with bad people you just might get it right...

Now, this might shock you, but Jews are human beings, exactly like you, and unlike their Palestinian counter parts, they do not get brainwashed to hate from a very young age. No, when I was a child I watched the Transformers, and the ninja turtles, just like any other kid in the world would have.
And if you know so many Jews, then you probably know that they've all been brought up on the same morals as you.

So how is it that you assume that so many people have all the same bad traits? How is that even possible? I mean, psychologically?

Who are these Zionists? Is it a movement of bad people? Did they just find each other and decide to make a movement of bad people, or did they turn evil on the way?
This is the part where you get confused, and start writing things like-

Heck, zionists don't even get along in the zionist regime because of their differences in views. There are places in the zionist regime where you can't go if you are not of that particular jewish "sect"...

What the hell are you talking about?

So this is what I'm seeing- First of all you're assuming that Jews are somehow different then everyone else (this whole chosen people bull#, the only place I hear it is here).
Secondly you're taking every bad quality a person can have, and you're unifying it under the banner of Zionism, but only for the Jews, so when an American is being an asshole about a mosque too close to ground zero, he's just an asshole, but if it were a Jew- He's a Zionist.
Thirdly you have created this very accurate profile of what the Nazi Germans used to call the eternal Jew- The Jews are evil, greedy, money grabbing, and all they care about is themselves. You say things like- The Zionist is paranoid, the Zionist blames everyone for their trouble, the Zionist is arrogant, the Zionist has no compassion... Do you really think such a large, diverse group of people, all share these radical attributes from birth?

So you see, there is no such thing as "Zionism", there are people who do bad things, and there are people who have a certain political agenda, but to combine the both, as if they correlate, and put the Zionism label on it..

It's absurd. It's exactly what they want you to do. They're trying to simplify it for you, they want you to dehumanize the Israelis, or dehumanize the soldiers, or dehumanize the settlers...
I don't dehumanize the Palestinians, not even the terrorists, so why should you? A person who lives so far away, and is not even a part of this, why should you dehumanize anyone?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Nice post... too bad you didn't read the second and third paragraphs of the post you are replying to :

I differentiate zionists from the common jew because there is a difference. I went to a school where 95% of the students were jewish children. I know the difference between the good, average, everyday jew and the zionist pigs... Everyone from my after school piano teacher, to my daytime teachers, to my best friends were jewish. I went to bar and bat mitzvahs, I went to birthday parties, to passover celebrations, I know what it means to be jewish...

I also, however, been exposed to the zionist "philosophy" where if you are not a good jew, you are garbage. Heck, zionists don't even get along in the zionist regime because of their differences in views. There are places in the zionist regime where you can't go if you are not of that particular jewish "sect"... Zionists don't care about anything but their "chosen land", they have no compassion for their fellow jew nor muslim, nor christian, they only care about themselves and their agenda...

Perhaps now you will understand the difference between a jew, and a zionist?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The Israeli government is not and does not represent the entire Jews population in Israel. However, it has continuously tarnished the reputation of those innocent Jews who are against the government aggressions for decades.

I think the whole world is aware of this.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
wheres the part that shows them unleashing kujo on the lady.
i saw some soldiers trying to help a lady get free from a dogs grasp.
i was attacked by 3 dogs once, this is nothing compared to what happened to me.
nothing graphic here.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
The Israeli government is not and does not represent the entire Jews population in Israel. However, it has continuously tarnished the reputation of those innocent Jews who are against the government aggressions for decades.

I think the whole world is aware of this.

Thank you!! You have proven that you can use your brain and understand what I've been saying this whole time!

Magnum

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

My god, man, how could I have not read your second and third paragraphs? I quoted them!

Did you read my post at all?

How can you not see my point? You keep going Jews this, and Jews that, when you should be talking generally about people.. Stop obsessing with Jews..

A good hard working Jew? What the # is that supposed to mean? As opposed to a lazy Zionist Jew?

Look, whatever, you seem to have taken nothing in out of my last post.

You just don't get it.. I'm not saying that you're a bad person, or that you're racist, or that you're antisemitic, or that you hate Jews, I really don't.

I'm saying that you've been influenced into believing that there's such a thing as "A Zionist", an evil, land grabbing, greedy Jew, so that you'll be able to dehumanize Israelis, so that you can't relate to them on a human being level, so when you see a soldier shooting at a Palestinian it can't be because he's scared, it can't be because he's been shot at, no, it's because he's a Zionist scum, who thinks Arabs are subhuman, and shoots them for fun. He's not like you, he's become a stereotype in your eyes.

Do you get what I mean?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

let me resume it simply

Zionist = Antisemitic

the real one that harm the good and proud jewish community worldwide
BIBI and all of his gang are the real antisemitic people .. jewish traitors

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Damn good reason, huh CX? All ages huh? All those soldiers and they could not take care of the situation without attack dogs? How brave!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Pathetic Eliad? Whats pathetic is what happens in the West Bank on an almost daily basis. This to my knowledge has NOT been posted brfore. Perhaps because things like this happen so often it SEEMS like old news. But even if it WERE old news the OP apparently just found it and thought this injustice should not go without discussion.

Why couldn't you just state the obvious? That a dog was released on someone commiting a crime and the dog attacked the wrong target. The soldiers went to her assistance and finally got the dog off her. (not an easy task)

I am certain she was given the necessary medical attention as is normally done even for the person commiting a crime.
Posters that peruse the news see Israeli injustices every day so they have formed certain opinions based on Israels history. Sure some ARE Jew haters, but for the most part they simply believe what your country is doing is morally wrong. I think so too! You on the other hand try and defend the actions of your government and the IDF. I would think the definition of a "rogue " government would have to include any government that has a disregard for international law. Well that would without question fit Israel. Everything rogue governments do are watched a little more closely then non rogue governments. So when the IDF does just about anything that goes against social justice it is noticed.

Look, when the Nazi's began their harrasment of Jews, no one noticed. Because no one noticed they were with impunity able to begin fire bombing the Jewish businesses. Again no one noticeed. Because no one noticed they were able to transfer the Jewish population to "camps". Again, no one noticed, at least not enough to bring attention to this injustice. Even when the Nazis began killing the Jews not enough people noticed to stop it.
Well Eliad, NOW we notice when injustices are being perpetrated AND we speak out. I so in THESE times it does not matter if injustices are being committed against any race culture or religion, when we see them we WILL speak out because NOT doing so allows the perpetraters of injustices to go to the next step.
With respect

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have watched the video and read your opening post.
It looks to me that the dog had gotten away from it's
handler.The Israeli soldiers seemed to be trying to rescue
the woman from the attacking dog.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

and I'm saying that you've been influenced by the MSM telling you that zionism is ok, and that killing Palestinians for no reason, taking their land and bulldozing their homes to make homes for settlers, etc... is ok... How is that ok? How is it ok to come home from work one day and YOUR HOUSE IS GONE????

Come on! I'm not dehumanizing anyone! I am simply stating fact here! The zionist regime MUST fall! Let real jews who are compassionate and loving of all people take over Israel. Let them negotiate peace with the Palestinians...

Stop continuing the cycle of violence, stop accepting that violence towards Palestinians is ok (I'm not saying you're ok with it, but by not speaking out, you are aiding and abetting!)... Stop believing what your zionist government is telling you! Palestinians are humans too! Why are they deprived of medical care? Why are they deprived of basic building materials? I'll tell you why! It's not because the zionist regime is afraid of the Palestinians making bombs and such... Have you ever made a bomb from ciment, plywood and 2x4? Perhaps if Palestinians were not put into ghettos, and then within those ghettos their houses being bulldozed, there wouldn't be violence...

How would you feel if this happened to you? What would you do if someone comes to bulldoze your house and take it for themselves? Would you sit like a coward? Or would you fight to the death?

It works both ways you know!

Magnum

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Oh,please, do tell what goes on in the west bank "on a daily basis", since you've been there so many times, you probably know best, right?

This is old news because it was shot in 2007. If it had happened again, it would have been shot again.
Please tell me you don't think IDF dogs are jumping Palestinians left and right in the west bank just because of one video, and your "personal instinct", or your "impression of what goes on in the west bank", because that's exactly my point- One video, from three years ago, from one incident, with no context, no knowledge of army protocols on how to handle dogs, no knowledge on what made the dog attack this women, nothing, and you, and whoever holds the same opinions as you, would immediately assume that dogs attack Palestinians in the west bank every day.

This is exactly the kind of ignorance I'm trying to fight here.

See, posters that pursue the news tend to pursue the news venues that represent their opinions, and so they get the news tailored to their opinions, which are mostly one sided, further more most people consider blogs to be news sources more credible than big news channels and papers, and so any idiot can make up anything they'd like, and you'd eat it up, any piece of video can be edited, or taken out of context, and there you have your "Israeli injustices" along with commentary and interpretation to make the Israeli people seem like hate mongering, genocide loving assholes.

What's worse is that anything anyone says in favor of Israel is immediately categorized as bull# Zionist propaganda, but every story some 7 year old kid tells to the camera is solid truth.

This is what you don't understand-
I'm not defending the actions of my government! I will discuss with anyone on any subject, as I have with you, many times, and if needs be I will condemn my government, as any American might condemn his for anything they don't like.
But I'm not here to defend my government at any cost.

I'm here to stand up against the dehumanization of the Israeli people.
I'm here to stand up against people who make baseless generalizations about Israel.
I'm here to stand up against the image that has been created of the Israeli Zionist Jew.
I'm here to show you there is a different side to the IDF, as, opposed to all of you, I've served in it, and I know it.
I'm here to show you a different side of the Israeli culture.
I'm here to show you that not all you see on the news is accurate, and almost nothing that you read in a blog is as well.

This is why I'm here.
Are you here to accuse, or are you hear to seek the truth? Because one side will never get you the truth, and you've only been looking at one side so far.

The problem with today's world is that people seek injustice, to the point that the media needs to create injustice.
Sometimes I feel the middle east is nothing more than a giant set of the Jerry Springer show to all you foreigners.

I can not believe you do not agree with me on at least some of this.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I agree that Israel is run by a POS government and things needs to change in order for both Israel and Palestine to survive...

But I can't say I see "Israel unleashing 'CUJO' on a palestinian woman", I do however see a dog that got loose and attacked a woman with Israeli soldiers trying to pry them apart. I'd be agreeing with this video if I saw them purposely release the dog on the woman, but that part of the video isn't there from what I saw.

FK

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I invite you to go no Youtube, type in the words 'Hamas+children' and have a look at the way the elected Gaza representatives of palestinians use their children. It's all very well Israel bashing, but these kids are being taught to hate jews from the age they can talk. How are you supposed to try and live in peace with a people taught to hate you?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I starred your last post because I see that you have common sense... Here's my response...

I too have common sense. Although I do not agree with the existence of israel, I understand that it is there and there are people living there.

I'm here to stand up against the dehumanization of the Israeli people. I'm here to stand up against people who make baseless generalizations about Israel. I'm here to stand up against the image that has been created of the Israeli Zionist Jew. I'm here to show you there is a different side to the IDF, as, opposed to all of you, I've served in it, and I know it. I'm here to show you a different side of the Israeli culture. I'm here to show you that not all you see on the news is accurate, and almost nothing that you read in a blog is as well.

It is hard to understand how you can defend such a place when there is so much injustice being brought to the people of Palestine. I understand that there is a question of patriotism, and love for your faith and country, but at what cost? Are the people of Palestine really so worthless that they can be "put aside" by such force? Is it fair that they are being destroyed to make room for others?

I think it's important to understand that I (I can only speak for myself) do not believe that

the Israeli people seem like hate mongering, genocide loving assholes

I believe that the the zionist regime is a hate mongering, genocide loving group of a-holes... This group ferments the hate into its people using propaganda outlets (such as Haaretz), and don't worry, we have our own propaganda outlets here in north america which males people believe that what the zionist regime is doing is ok... (trust me, if we had a real free press, the zionist regime would be out a long time ago and there would be peace over there!)

What I am saying is that It's unfair and hypocritical to accept what the zionist regime is doing and then condemning Palestinians to death because they fight back. Under international law, Palestine is occupied territory, therefore untouchable by the zionist regime... Why the international courts have not done anything although the international community has condemned the zionist regime for this is beyond me, but I can say that if given the opportunity, I would fight the zionist regime with all that I have.

It's important to remember that the zionist regime has the more UN resolutions condemning it than all countries combined (including Iran, NK and the usual suspects)... At least 95% start with the words : condemns, urges, recommends, deeply deplores, demands, calls on, expresses deep concern, etc... Mostly saying that the zionist regime is wrong and should stop its aggressions... Curiously, no sanctions, no attacks, not anything from the western world...

This is my problem Eliad... This lack of common sense from the world... This lack of gonads to fight for what's right... I am not pulling my criticism of the zionist regime from my behind, I am using facts... REAL facts at that...

Magnum

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join