It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF unleashing "CUJO" on a palestinian woman (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

Actually you are wrong.

The OP posted a link to a youtube video which had a title made up by somebody else.

The OP did not refer to the title and in his opening post he shows concern for the person attacked by the dog.

From the video the dog is clearly belonging to IDF and it was on the loose. How this came about we don't know.

Most posters have watched the video and concluded that it's not clear enough to come to conclusion of what happened but from the video we can see that the IDF tried to get the dog off the woman. I'm no fan of the IDf but I was cheered by that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by mikellmikell
It was training the dog was not responding as it should and I think the woman was a man because of the way they moved. Do you think they train dogs on fake people. The soldier had to fight the dog to release that shouldn't happen at all. I vote training

is that the best excuse you can come up with ??

you think the woman was a man ..
yes they are maybe covered .. but its easy to know it was a fragile girl
she acted calmly but her gesture .. she was terrified + the pain or the dog teeths shreding her soft arm skin
those are not soldiers .. they are worst then the alqueada terrorists
they enjoy hurting innocents ..

Is that why they pulled the dog off? Is that also the reson they gave her medical attention? "worse than Al-queda terrorists" Give me a freaking break. Al-Q terrorists routinely cut off heads of there prisoners. But a dog getting loose and attacking is worse? There is something seriously wrong with that line of thinking.

If you are looking for objectivity in one of this guy's posts you won't find it.

The anti-Israelis on here can take a rocket or terrorist attack on Israeli civies and turn it into a tirade against Israel. They are holocaust deniers, and prejudiced against Jews.

The Palestinians certainly need and deserve a homeland of their own - for most of their peaceable majority that is a tragedy that they have been displaced; but glorifying the terrorists who cowardly hide amongst them is NOT the way to resolve this horror.

It is obvious that this video shows a rogue animal who attacked this person on its own; it happens because dogs are extremely protective of their handlers - I don't doubt that PTSD affects them as much or more as the humans they are paired with.

The fact that IDF soldiers were quick to render medical aid and comfort gives the lie to the OP's statement that "they enjoy hurting innocents"

Undoubtedly, this person was an innocent caught in the middle. But if the Palestinians could shed themselves of their extremists and actually work for peace and a homeland without the freaks throwing rockets and suicide bombers at Israel, then this kind of accident would stop.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

who do you think in the video was cheering after this dog attack... im still searching info on that
jewish settlers ??

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

was i not clear enought ?? dont try to derail the thread in your favor..
im more anti zionist because they are evil
i will never be anti israelis .. i hate racist people.. i had a few jewish friend who didnt like the Israel Regime
does that make them anti israeli ???
curently i see only one group of racist and its the zionist in Israel oppressing the peacefull palestinian

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I really have no idea. Could be from either side.

What i can tell you is the dog is not Jewish .... neither is it Muslim

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if this really has been posted before than i dont see any reasion for this thread to continue. it is clear, it is simply propaganda, and all this thread will do is stir up members into screaming at eachother.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Had it of been an Israeli this dog was biting they would have put a bullet in it without hesitation.
Because it was a palestinian, it was ok to let it tear at her flesh for a while.

disgusting.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
BS

In america dogs are used all the time.. Same anywhere in the world but when Israel does it it becomes a crime against humanity..

You in your comfort that was won by greater people than you had better start realising that freedom is not free..

You have been free too long... Maybe its about time you earnt it instead of quoting some declaration of independance that was also written by people better than you coz they knew their nation needed to include everyone... But then came the nukes..

Dogs that destroy civilisations..

You use dogs everyday.. Law enforcement...

Hypocrites!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Jews only care about Jews

Israel only cares about Israel

The rest of mankind are Goyim,

Cattle to be used by them

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: Formating

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

Himmler would be proud wouldnt he?

'The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.'
Heinrich Himmler

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

The Palestinians shouldn't be required to accept the Israeli state. It is not their land. It was STOLEN from the Palestinians and given to the Israelis. If the Israelis wish to live there, they should have properly integrated. The only reason Israel has the ability to take control now is because the United States gives them hundreds of millions a year in support and military weapons. So now they can take the land through force rather than integrate.

The Palestinians have every right to demand their land. The Israelis have no legal right to it, it was stolen.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I bet the woman is glad that it was a dog instead of a bullet!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hm for the first time I actually think the israelis had no fault here, and they were polite getting the dog of the woman.

I just think this would be a lot more interesting if they used a german shepherd...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

fair enough then.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by Subjective Truth

The Palestinians shouldn't be required to accept the Israeli state. It is not their land. It was STOLEN from the Palestinians and given to the Israelis. If the Israelis wish to live there, they should have properly integrated. The only reason Israel has the ability to take control now is because the United States gives them hundreds of millions a year in support and military weapons. So now they can take the land through force rather than integrate.

The Palestinians have every right to demand their land. The Israelis have no legal right to it, it was stolen.

i agree...
can you tell me why again the USA .. the most powerfull country in the world .. leader of peace .. was hijacked .. trojan horsed by the zionist ???? how in hell did that happen ???
the usa give per years millions of free tax payer dollars while some americans are living in the street
the usa congress is 3/4 dominated by zionist
i hope the USA fired one day all the current politician except Ron paul .. and hired real americans that will think america first second and third in their priority to do list

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Well by your same logic do you own the land you live on? It was taken from someone whether it was the Indians or the Mexicans or both. Both sides are wrong when it comes to this issue. I rarely post in these threads because for the most part it is filled with nut jobs on both sides.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
curently i see only one group of racist and its the zionist in Israel oppressing the peacefull palestinian

I beg to differ

Palestinian armed groups vow more attacks on Israel

I don't agree with the way Israel are going about this and I hope that in some way the peace talks (which the Palestinian leaders have once again rebutted) can help towards rectifying the situation.

However the bigoted views that you are trying to promote here are helping no-one and the audacity of trying to state that the Palestinians are peaceful whilst the Israelis aren't?? Generalize much?

The conflict is between a select few on both sides of the equation and the average everyday person is getting caught in the middle and unfortunately the crossfire.

Hamas claims responsibility for ambush that killed four Israeli settlers, one a pregnant woman

Those Palestinans sure are a peaceful bunch!?

Truth_Hz

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: Formating

now if only america can do that.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Man you nailed it!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think the women was planting an IED and the IDF dog saw her performing the evil deed.So it decided to charge at her.

The IDF soldiers watch her crying in pain pretending to get the dog off her.When they could have easily used the butt of their weapon to hit the dogs head to get it off her or better put a bullet in its head.

Than come along the 2 IDF pricks who find it amusing standing on the side, one kicks the dogs head to let her arm go.Now we can just imagine how much would that have hurt.

It was only Goyim getting treated like goyim.No biggy!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

its not "kosher" using dog like that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join