It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF unleashing "CUJO" on a palestinian woman (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by bigyin

Yes- Evacuate all settlements, get out of the West Bank, swap territories, make peace with one side, uproot Hamas, allow the PA to retake Gaza, release the blockade, help rebuild, end the conflict, give it 50 years until all the hate and the prejudice starts to die off, and voila.

It's a nice game to play, but in reality what happens is politics.
Nothing we can ever say or do change that.

Good we can agree on this part at least.

The rest we shall have to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It posted itself twice for some reason

edit on 21-10-2010 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Hi BigYin,

Contrary to your statement I actually think this has been one of the best discussions on the ME troubles that I have seen so far on ATS due to the fact that it is being debated without the "anti-semite" name calling for a change and it has valid points from both sides.

There are people on both sides who use the terminology as you state there are the "anti-semite" crowd and the "zionist regime" crowd and they're both as bad as each other. It all stems from what people have read / seen on TV / heard by hearsay without proper research.

I completely agree with eliads solution to the problem however in reality it's a lot easier to say than to put in motion.

Politics, red-tape, years of conflict and the stubbornness of both sets of leaders will never lead to a quick solution. It's like a playground fight between two kids but unfortunately the two kids are "responsible" for the lives of many people.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The fact that Israel's holding all the cards in regards to the West Bank still doesn't mean that the IDF is a cruel sadistic army that makes Palestinian lives miserable..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What am I missing here?
The story says that the dog was doing a search and unintentionally went after the woman. I then see the soldier pulling the dog off of the woman. I then see the soldier put his arm around her ( to comfort her) and walking her away.

It is written that she was treated by IDF medical staff...

How on earth can this be twisted the way you guys are twisting it...

I saw one poster type " I bet she didn't get good medical treatment" LMFAO .. are you kidding?
"They sure didn't pull the dog off very fast"
If that was a Israeli being bit, they would have shot the dog"

All of these are your opinions - nothing more- nothing less. But to state them as facts is making the problems worse.

If I was a Israeli jew reading this thread, I would think that you posters are racist bigots.

All of these are the words of ignorance in my opinion.
Israel will get what it deserves soon enough. They have lied and cheated the world, and will get their "come up-ins"...

But posts like yours make their argument valid!

Israel has done their evil through out the years. But you can't take incidents like this and make the generalizations that I see being made here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join