It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF unleashing "CUJO" on a palestinian woman (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Israeli soldiers released a dog to bite a palastinian women

That must had shred the skin on the arm of that poor lady .. she seem to be young
.. 20s or 30s
this oppresion must stop ... it his so unfair and barbaric
we are turning 2011 soon .. and this $?#! is still happening ?

Full story linked below
edit on 10/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The Israeli government is genocidal by nature. 50 years of aggressive propaganda.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
The Israeli government is genocidal by nature. 50 years of aggressive propaganda.

only Evil would accept to do that to living being

We now have the real difference ... there is 2 kind of jews.. the extremist zionist ones and the good jews that are harmed by what zionist have created..

but it is not general ... we have some good and proud REAL jews

CX
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A question....what was the woman doing before they set the dog on her? The video starts whilst the dog is biting so it's hard to get a good idea of how right or wrong this picture is.

On occaisions we (my old unit) had to set police dogs on people in the past, male and female of all ages.....but there was always a damn good reason for it.

CX.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me .. what is the sound of that cheering crowd in the back ... WTH WTF @$%@
they were like telling ... nice thank you for the action
the dog attacking that palestinian woman was awesome .. thank you again for our courageous IDF heroes that provided nice image to laught about ...

its a sick world we live today ..

agreeing to that = you have fallen to the dark side

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
A question....what was the woman doing before they set the dog on her? The video starts whilst the dog is biting so it's hard to get a good idea of how right or wrong this picture is.

On occaisions we (my old unit) had to set police dogs on people in the past, male and female of all ages.....but there was always a damn good reason for it.

CX.

i agree that some criminal escaping from the police ... and the fact they cant avoid to have the guys running free
you unleash a dog that will neutralise the criminal

in that scene TYPICAL ABUSE BEHAVIOR
this young woman was probably screaming at the IDF because she lost her little brother who was killed by the IDF.. they decided it would be fun to release the dog at her .. to teach her a lesson ..

did your old unit .. was abusing people like that ??.. I SINCERALY DOUBT THAT

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Wow, a whole lot of speculation on the ops part. Hey, dogs get released on people here all of the time too...........Nah, too much info missing from this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I found the story :

Facing stone-throwing, the IDF cries “popular terror” and lets slip the dogs of war

A minimal sense of sense of history appears to have become an unrealistic expectation when it comes to Israeli policy makers. Some things should not be done, period. No matter how effective they are. But if Jewish leaders can propose labor camps for refugees, why not use dogs against civilians?

The newly coined term, “popular terror,” may indicate, however, that the IDF is concerned that some Israeli audiences, perhaps even some soldiers, would still be upset at the prospect. What better way to dehumanize a teenager throwing stones at soldiers blocking a protest against theft of communal land than to label him a “terrorist”?

Morality is not the only argument against the use of attack dogs in a civilian setting. This photo shows what can result even when the target is armed militants.

lets say again ABUSE loudly ?? anyone ??? .... ?????
why some member here try to protect to crual abuse act
while they have the power to arrest her peacefully .. nooo lets unleash CUJO it will be funnier

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This one seems iffy as well. The body language from the soldiers is not menacing. Right at the end when she gets freed from the dog, one soldier put is hand gently on her shoulder and walks with her. If she had been a threat (real or imaginary) they would have been rougher, methinks.

Without proper context, that video could be anything. I cannot listen to the audio, though, so I dunno if that adds to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
from the same link :

An Israeli army dog attacks a Palestinian woman during an army raid in the West Bank village of Obadiyah, near Bethlehem, Wednesday, March 21, 2007. The dog, which was supposed to enter a house with troops searching for a wanted militant attacked the female bystander instead. The woman received medical attention from the troops on the scene.

well now we know what really happened ..
very sad and pure evil abuser

in the video the soldiers dont look like very helpfull
because they didnt care .. palestinian are subhuman for them
many rabbi told that 1 jew worth more than a thousand arab ...
with that mind set .. we know why they didnt help her in hurry
its was fun .. (cheering crowd)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They stole their land first and try to terrorize the rest so they can have their "promise land"
thats why this scene happen very often .. its a strategy to make people move away

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]

Free Gaza and then peace talks can be possible

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I think its very sad to see that its not like she had a gun or bombs on her on top of that they are men. This type of behavior shows how much hatred can exist between humans and makes the species look bad. I dont know the whole story or if they were bomb searching her so 1 cannot speculate too deep into it but it does look as if its a form of brutality...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ben81

I think its very sad to see that its not like she had a gun or bombs on her on top of that they are men. This type of behavior shows how much hatred can exist between humans and makes the species look bad. I dont know the whole story or if they were bomb searching her so 1 cannot speculate too deep into it but it does look as if its a form of brutality...

She was only a bystander !! .. did the dog receive a little "ATTACK" in his ear .. to make a fun scene for the settlers crowd ?
or the dog simply dont like gazan ?

i have link the whole story .. after you read it tell me what you think now

thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The video was not as bad I was fearing it was going to be, and I agree that the IDF appeared to try their best to get the dog off the woman.

But can anyone tell me what is the quickest way to get a dog to let go ?

I would have thought a sharp kick to the stones would do it. (assuming male dog)

So my criticism would be that the idf did not do enough quick enough to get the dog off, unless there is no way to do it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Jews only care about Jews

Israel only cares about Israel

The rest of mankind are Goyim,

Cattle to be used by them

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: Formating

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It shows that the IDF believe Palestinians are less than human and treat them as such. It's the only way they can justify their cruel acts by equating palestinians to animals.
edit on 14-10-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ok after getting to read the artical I seen this. "The dog, which was supposed to enter a house with troops searching for a wanted militant attacked the female bystander instead. The woman received medical attention from the troops on the scene." It seems they didnt mean to send the dog on her and the artical helps to see that they were more less trying to stop the dog from attacking her and they provided the woman with medical attention afterwards. So it appears not to be intentional brutality. OP your title automatically had me thinking when I clicked the link that the IDF were making the dog attack her but it was an accident. I just thought those were some femal haten ars men who wanted to make an example out of the Palestinian woman.

edit on 10/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Ben81

Ok after getting to read th artical I seen this. "The dog, which was supposed to enter a house with troops searching for a wanted militant attacked the female bystander instead. The woman received medical attention from the troops on the scene." It seems they didnt mean to send the dog on her and the artical helps to see that they were more less trying to stop the dog from attacking her and they provided the woman with medical attention. So it appears not to be intentional brutality. OP your title automatically had me thinking when I clicked the link that the IDF were making the dog attack her but it was an accident. I just thought those were some femal haten ars men who wanted to make an example out of the Palestinian woman.

This is what i though first
what i saw .. they didnt try very fast to stop the dog
imagine if it was a jew .. the dog would had been killed right away
i didnt see compassion in this video .. to stop their mad dog destroying somebody arm
i would be very interested to check the picture of her wounds .. they wont show
and are you sure she had good medical afterward attention ???
normaly they dont care .. and dont provide any .. but they are ready to lie
zionist are the biggest liars ever ..anyone doubting that is naive

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Assaulting people with dogs is inexcusable period. Just because it "happens here" doesn't lend merit to it. It merely sets a precedent of assault with a deadly weapon as an accepted alternative to HANDCUFFS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join