It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF unleashing "CUJO" on a palestinian woman (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Kicking the dog in the "stones" won't make any difference. It would probably just clamp down harder.
It does make me laugh that four armed men feel the need to use a dog to do their dirty work.
These dogs don't attack randomly, or their handlers would be in danger.
I also heard no commands being given by the soldiers to the dog which would imply they weren't that concerned with the womens predicament.
It makes sense though if the dog caught an artery and the woman bled out in the street they could just blame the dog.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Ben81

This is what i though first
what i saw .. they didnt try very fast to stop the dog
imagine if it was a jew .. the dog would had been killed right away
i didnt see compassion in this video .. to stop their mad dog destroying somebody arm
i would be very interested to check the picture of her wounds .. they wont show
and are you sure she had good medical afterward attention ???
normaly they dont care .. and dont provide any .. but they are ready to lie
zionist are the biggest liars ever ..anyone doubting that is naive

They wouldn't have killed the dog if it was jew. The U.S. military working dogs are worth around 80grand a piece. When I was in iraq a working dog tried to attack a fellow soldier, and they did the same thing pulled it off of him.
To OllyP. Most working dogs are handler protective. So they only let there handler touch them and they don't like most people getting to close to them or thier handler. I willing to bet that was the case in this video. The woman got too close to the dog or the handler. It lost its little dog brain, and attacked.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by rakkasansct

I love dogs to .. so inteligent when they are trained
they can find survivor everywhere or drugs, weapons etc etc ...

but when they are trained to attack .. the dog was trained in a violent manner
he was abuse to have this kind of angry behavior ..
to train a dog to attack .. you need to be hard on him first
dogs are normaly peacefull lovefull domesticated inteligent creature when they are trained in the right way
when they are not .. they can be a terrifying weapons that will destroy and rip someone apart
like a pack of wild wolfes worst than a grizly bear madness
edit on 10/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It was training the dog was not responding as it should and I think the woman was a man because of the way they moved. Do you think they train dogs on fake people. The soldier had to fight the dog to release that shouldn't happen at all. I vote training

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
It was training the dog was not responding as it should and I think the woman was a man because of the way they moved. Do you think they train dogs on fake people. The soldier had to fight the dog to release that shouldn't happen at all. I vote training

is that the best excuse you can come up with ??

you think the woman was a man ..
yes they are maybe covered .. but its easy to know it was a fragile girl
she acted calmly but her gesture .. she was terrified + the pain or the dog teeths shreding her soft arm skin
those are not soldiers .. they are worst then the alqueada terrorists
they enjoy hurting innocents ..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by mikellmikell

is that the best excuse you can come up with ??

you think the woman was a man ..
yes they are maybe covered .. but its easy to know it was a fragile girl
she acted calmly but her gesture .. she was terrified + the pain or the dog teeths shreding her soft arm skin
those are not soldiers .. they are worst then the alqueada terrorists
they enjoy hurting innocents ..

Is that why they pulled the dog off? Is that also the reson they gave her medical attention? "worse than Al-queda terrorists" Give me a freaking break. Al-Q terrorists routinely cut off heads of there prisoners. But a dog getting loose and attacking is worse? There is something seriously wrong with that line of thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

i mean the IDF have done far worst then those terrorists
its not a moral army .. its a dictator ship army
they have attacked Gaza and Lebanon in the past for nothing
in those 2 wars .. more than 3000 peoples were killed .. mostly innocents
IDF dont respect any international laws .. or Human rights & Geneva laws
tell me where do you see that they take care of her ??
its always the same thing with the IDF when they get caught they denied it
or tell it was hamas that tried to plant a bomb
same excuse same mistakes same kind of accident all the time
i dont beleive they really helped her afterward .. even if the IDF PR said so

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is pathetic!
This isn't new, this is old, and it's been posted and reposted on this forum.

See, this is what you people do, you post the same old videos just to assert your opinions and speculation on how the IDF behaves!

You parade it around as if it's some kind of evidence or research, and use it to spread your hateful, biased, mindless, blog-zombie opinions!

And then you post your incorrect maps!

Then you go "Free Gaza", as if Gaza's occupied by anyone but Hamas.

Then you go around screaming the Jews only care for themselves and everyone else is cattle!

You people are no more than blog-zombies! No mind of your own, no opinions, supporting Palestine is more a fashion statement to you than an actual interest.. Your way of trying to be "cool"... You actually manage to hate Israel without knowing anything about it!

Just a childish pursuit, in the same way children are incited to hate the unpopular kid in class by the class bully!

You have to read, before you allow yourself to write. Listen, before you allow yourself to open your mouth. Stop adopting other people's opinions! READ MORE! LEARN! BE WISE! And then make your own opinions..
Right now you're acting like some kind of mindless slave, reciting whatever its master is telling it!

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

You are pathetic.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You say im pathetic ?? well i say you are TYPICAL .. (Zionist propaganda PR) that dont like the truth to come out...give me a link where this was already posted
and i will close this thread

You dont like the video ? there is a thousand more on youtube showing the oppression on arabs by extremist zionist jews

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

So what would you do if all of your neighbors wanted you destroyed? Israel is wrong but so are the Palestinians.

I always think back to the Clinton years when they offered the Palestinians 98% of what they wanted and they said NO. They are different sides of the same coin.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
israel can do what they want because they are "the chosen ones" and the US gives them all the money they want to do it. However, more and more European countries are waking up and starting to speak out against isreal's BS. They aren't taking direct action yet, but they are starting to voice their opinions...

People, i mean sheeple, I urge you to keep believing that israel is a good place, and most of all keep believing that they can do no wrong... Actually, why don't you go live in Palestine for a while and see for yourself how "well" the Palestinians are treated... Go into Palestine, and watch people who need medical help die at the border crossings... Watch as helpless people are treated just like jews in Poland in WWII... Palestine is a ghetto as jews had theirs in Poland... That's right, I said it... Zionists are treating Palestinians like Nazis were treating jews in WWII...

Zionists are disgusting animals and should be treated as such...

Magnum

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
israel can do what they want because they are "the chosen ones" and the US gives them all the money they want to do it. However, more and more European countries are waking up and starting to speak out against isreal's BS. They aren't taking direct action yet, but they are starting to voice their opinions...

People, i mean sheeple, I urge you to keep believing that israel is a good place, and most of all keep believing that they can do no wrong... Actually, why don't you go live in Palestine for a while and see for yourself how "well" the Palestinians are treated... Go into Palestine, and watch people who need medical help die at the border crossings... Watch as helpless people are treated just like jews in Poland in WWII... Palestine is a ghetto as jews had theirs in Poland... That's right, I said it... Zionists are treating Palestinians like Nazis were treating jews in WWII...

Zionists are disgusting animals and should be treated as such...

Magnum

i agree that the world is waking up to the bully FINALLY
thats why now Israel is more carefull before starting other war crimes in other countries
i think they now to scared to attack Iran
the world is concentrating on the fact that Israel have illegal nukes
ready to be used on civilians

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think they already used the nukes in Syria when they bombed that place.... Didn't they also bomb a place in Iraq once?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by Ben81

I think they already used the nukes in Syria when they bombed that place.... Didn't they also bomb a place in Iraq once?

oh im sure they have used nukes on small vilage in irak or other places .. but wont release the info to the public since it would harm the army reputation ..
since the 2 first bomb in japan .. why the USA still have the atome power
i dont understand that .. and never will

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
This one seems iffy as well. The body language from the soldiers is not menacing. Right at the end when she gets freed from the dog, one soldier put is hand gently on her shoulder and walks with her. If she had been a threat (real or imaginary) they would have been rougher, methinks.

Without proper context, that video could be anything. I cannot listen to the audio, though, so I dunno if that adds to it.

Can anyone translate the commentary, because it looks to me like they are trying to get the dog to let go! Then one guy holds the dog, while the others walk away with the lady (like rogerstigers said, a hand gently on her shoulder.)

Personally speaking, it appears as though the men were helping, not harming. But I don't speak the language, so I really can't be sure! In any case, frightening scenario... hope the wounds heal soon!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

She should have done as she was told. Blunt and heartless? Maybe. But 99% of police/military dog use resulting in savaging is the result of suspects not doing what they're told.
edit on 10/14/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Ben81

She should have done as she was told.

I agree and I'm sure i've seen the beginning of that video, she sneaks up on the dog and steals it's bone, no doubt because she's so hungry from the Jewish blockade of her local supermarket... no no no... it's not that one it's the video where she covers her arm in meat fats and wave's it near the dog inciting it into biting her while her friend mr hidden camera man starts filming from when the dog bites her yummy smelling arm...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

As far as I can tell most respondents to the OP have taken a fair view of the video and not come down on one side or the other. I havn't seen the video before and it's not the worst thing I've seen done by IDF, so I don't know why you are calling everyone pathetic and going off on one.

My view is that your post is completely out of order and I am reporting it as such to the admins.

Most come here and offer mature input to the discussion without insulting everyone who doesn't agree with their opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First off, I'm not a big fan of Israel or the IDF. Sticking just to what is in this video though, I see a dog attacking a woman. The article said it attacked her during a raid and I saw soldiers trying to get the dog off of her. There wasn't a casual stroll up to the dog, the first two made it there what appeared to be fairly quickly. I'm going to guess most people here don't have any experience with a trained attack dog, but if you aren't the dogs handler...grabbing that dog is not the wisest choice you'll make in your life. One guy grabbed the dog and I saw another soldier looked like he tried twice to push em apart with his boot, the two in back likely couldn't do too much without crowding the situation or possibly getting injured too.

I noticed someone said something about shooting the dog. The dogs trained for Military and LE have a lot of time and money invested into each one, and I know at least for LE it's a serious crime to kill a police dog. It's my understanding that the handlers go through a long bout of grieving when their dogs die akin to that of losing any human that is close to them. I'm going to have to agree with an earlier poster that the dog has poor training if it did not let go, but shooting it is not a realistic answer for the soldiers present.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I think Eliad's response is borne of frustration as a result of the OP showing a piece of a short video without any context and making a statement as fact without discussing other possibilities, it could be israeli bullying of a woman using a dog to abuse her or it could be an accident or it could be a snippet from a larger video of isreali soldiers under attack from a large crowd and one female rioter perhaps got over zealous and too close or none of these. My feeling I got from the OP is this "here's a video, here's my opinion and I'm not changing it and I'm not listening to anyone else" therefore what is it doing in a discussion forum?

In my opinion of course as I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join