It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really?! So you've seen aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I have seen aliens or I really didn't see them. But I will search for my story that I've posted on here numerous times, but then again they could be demons disguising themselves as aliens who knows. But I've had some ghostly encounters, and none of which started communicating with me telepathically.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Ok I'm going to briefly explain to you my encounter, and you will see why I don't believe in the typical abduction case.

Summer of 2008, after 2 am. I'm outside with my laptop watching a movie, by myself, I'm drinking beer. I hear something that sounds like an animal in my backyard, so I walk up to investigate. After walking for a few steps, I start receiving telepathic communication.

The telepathic communication was simple, and I could see where the beings were in my yard. They looked like blurry black shadows, and I felt if I walked towards them I would die of fright. I was not paralyzed, but I was scared like a deer in headlights.

Their telepathic communication was basically, "Hi, we're here, there is 12 of us, We're 3 foot tall Grey Aliens with smooth skin." They were also sending me images of what they looked like. The color of their skin was like a "moon" looking color.

Telepathic communication is crazy. The telepathy was a sure sign this is not a ghost. Because I've seen ghosts, but my encounter with these paranormal beings felt like these guys are not from Earth! Because theoretically ghosts at one point would have originated as a living human on Earth. However these creatures could have been demons. I have no idea. But definitely not ghosts.

Eventually my fear started to include a little excitement like one of them was going to walk out into the light, where I was standing and this would be the moment of truth. But they never did. And I was too scared to walk towards the shadows, so I grabbed my computer and ran inside to my room.

The only evidence of something weird happening, is this was at my parents house, and the room I stay in is right across from their room, and my parents hate cigarette smoke, I usually sleep on the other side of the house, when I've been drinking/smoking.

So I hid in my room for about 15 minutes, and then decided to grab a flashlight and look around. I did that, and started yelling and the feeling was gone. There definitely was a "feeling/vibe" to the encounter. But when I went back outside that "feeling" was gone, but it still was scary. I flashed around the flashlight, nothing, no kids playing jokes, or animals.

The next morning and actually weeks after I just kept asking myself did that really happen, and I kept trying to recall back to the experience which I could do, but remembering what telepathic communication was like, was next to impossible, it truly is out of this world.

On that following morning I looked around at where the shadows were standing, and no signs of anything being there.

So I don't know what I experienced but I know my story doesn't share any commonalities with most abduction/encounter cases.

This encounter and an orb sighting in the same area which included two friends of mine, are the main reasons why I created an account on ATS. With my encounters and what kind of discoveries we are making in space with water and exoplanet study, and whatnot, I am 100% sure, there is more to life than we know it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Well then you and I disagree. That's fine. I suppose my post was a bit rude to the alien bait out there.

I actually do think it's highly probable aliens exist. I just find that almost EVERY story I have ever read is always someone claiming they were alone in the woods/house/wherever without a camera, weapon, phone etc. and I am just supposed to take their word for it. Sorry. I have no doubt that some people genuinely THINK they saw an alien, I just think that there are probably other explanations.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Argyll

So as of now, THERE ARE FIVE GRIPING POSTS BECAUSE I WANT TO HEAR ALIEN STORIES?
Ok, how's this?
I won't comment on any stories. Just post 'em.
So please, STOP WITH YOUR WHINING OFF TOPIC POSTS!

Chill your jets big guy

My posts aren't off topic, you posed a loaded question.......I simply questioned your motives for it.

Can I ask you a question?..............why the sarcastic tone to your OP if you are genuinely interested in hearing peoples alien stories?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Even google has spotted aliens,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f59acb63964a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
HEy!
HELLO!
I ASKED FOR STORIES ABOUT SEEING ALIENS, not your opinions about skeptics, aliens or myself.
Can you stop the OT post and limit this to alien stories please?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

maybe there is another explaination, i did not say aliens was the only possibility, but even if i saw one i and photographed it, then told you the story over the internet and provided the photo, would you believe me?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Who'd have thought it!!........the posting of UFO stories on a conspiracy site in the UFO & Aliens forum.........wonders never cease!!

Well, that there is the response of someone who will believe anything. Your sarcasm's wholly childish and useless.

Alien and Conspiracy sites are known in the real world as a bit of a joke and a bit of light humor.

To ad to this we have very immature people who make stories up and present no proof. Just random nonsense about dreams of being probed by greys? Or gays? Who knows, maybe both?. Never though, is proof obtained. Having a dream and finding it easier to go to the bathroom the next day is not proof. The OP wants more stories for his reasons.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Even google has spotted aliens,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f59acb63964a.jpg[/atsimg]

wow is that real

wot are the googlemap co-ordinates

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Yes. This is what I can tell you : www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....Any questions?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi '___', and a box of Krispy Kremes,
in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy
when a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...
Holy f&*%#ng S&*t!

Then the X-Files being,
Looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan
with Isabella Rossellini lips, and breath that reeked of
vanilla Chig Champa
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent
Outta the butt end of the banana vessel
And hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw,
and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip,
and all I could think was:
"I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice
that I pissed my f#$%In'' pants."

......seriously though? What are you expecting here? Some kind of edge of your seat diatribe outlying the fantastic never heard before and unique account of an encounter with otherworldly beings complete with photo's, video, and a valid E-ticket for a ride on the next passing starship?

Encounters like this are very non-provable and very personal...... they aren't stupid and will never be "caught".

I have an old saying... when you stop "looking", you will see it (whatever it is) when you least expect it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ive noticed on ats one thing

the skeptics hate the believers and accuse them of being too gullible and not using rational thinking

the believer hate the skeptics and accuse them of being narrow minded and unwilling to accept logic

link   
I think it's possible that I once saw an alien. In a recent thread I made titled 'Demon Baby', I'm starting to think it just may have been alien and my brain just processed what I saw as such.

Here is the llink -- > www.abovetopsecret.com...

I sketched a picture that can be found on page 2.

link   
reply to post by Creedo

Tool reference ftmfl

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
HEy!
HELLO!
I ASKED FOR STORIES ABOUT SEEING ALIENS, not your opinions about skeptics, aliens or myself.
Can you stop the OT post and limit this to alien stories please?

link   

Originally posted by MrRed

Originally posted by Argyll

Who'd have thought it!!........the posting of UFO stories on a conspiracy site in the UFO & Aliens forum.........wonders never cease!!

Well, that there is the response of someone who will believe anything. Your sarcasm's wholly childish and useless.

Alien and Conspiracy sites are known in the real world as a bit of a joke and a bit of light humor.

To ad to this we have very immature people who make stories up and present no proof. Just random nonsense about dreams of being probed by greys? Or gays? Who knows, maybe both?. Never though, is proof obtained. Having a dream and finding it easier to go to the bathroom the next day is not proof. The OP wants more stories for his reasons.

Unbelievable!

So you consider this site to be a "bit of a joke" and a "bit of light humour"??.........you then proceed to make reference to being "probed by gays".................and you consider my sarcasm to be childish??

You couldn't make it up!

Can I ask you why you are here on this "joke site" ?

link   
To be honest I don't usually believe people who claim to have seen aliens or been abducted. I'll believe if it ever happens to me obviously, or if there's a real disclosure. For the short time I've been reading the site, I noticed a couple people having prophecies from being in contact with aliens...; and although the post are amusing, It's kinda hard to take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The best most intriguing story I have ever read about someone seeing aliens is the Jim G. stories of the bug like praying mantis greys..

www.ufobc.ca...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

maps.google.com.au...,138.405692&spn=0.001638,0.002411&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=-34.503192,138.405366&panoid=sYSpD2B gjMcr0Ni2Z7zWnQ&cbp=12,45.13,,0,5

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join