It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really?! So you've seen aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No kidding! Youv'e seen aliens?
Not a light in the sky, a You Tube video , but you have SEEN ALIENS??!!That's quit a claim that it seems many of you are making!
So tell us about it!
No lying! Let's hear it!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You really crack me up. Stirring up the crackpot hornets nest and what not. While I think people claiming to have seen/been molested by aliens are absolutely nuts, I am also beginning to doubt your sanity. If you think they're crazy and delusional, why keep coming here and bringing it up? I don't think anyone is going to have their minds changed. Either way, I will probably be amused by the flame war this will start between the skeptic and alien impregnated denizens of this board.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

Uh, didn't I ask to hear about aliens?
In thread after the thread people claim to have seen aliens
Did I ask for proof?
Did i criticise anyone.
Thanks for the personal attack!
Ya know, there's always the ignore button.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I don't get some of the threads here on ATS anymore

.OldDragger, what do you hope to achieve with this thread?, you know very well that no one here will be able to post any "proof" of seeing an alien.......this just smacks of a post to bait people and then rip them apart.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

What's trolling about asking to hear peoples alien stories?
care to explain?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

where did I mention proof?.
Can any of you read?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The way you asked the question.

I'm sorry, though my join date is really recent, I am a long time reader. We are all just really weary and bitter of trolls that blatantly mock what this site is about.

Everything about your post fits the criteria.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

ive seen aliens, great movie, looking forward to ridley scotts new prequels if they get green lit by fox.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Enough of your bitchin' guys.
There is nothing trolling about this. you just don't like me!
So, tell us your alien stories!
Jeeez

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Argyll

where did I mention proof?.
Can any of you read?

Well if you want people to post opinions without proof then you should have posed this "leading" question in the Grey Area or Skunk Works.

link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
No kidding! Youv'e seen aliens?
Not a light in the sky, a You Tube video , but you have SEEN ALIENS??!!That's quit a claim that it seems many of you are making!
So tell us about it!
No lying! Let's hear it!!!

Old Dragger, may I crown you with my tired mantle of the forum's resident and much criticized/abused/ skeptic whose only "sin" is to ask for evidence? I long ago realized this is not the forum to ask for such, but it's fun busting chops. The believers need to wake up and the alarm has been sounding off for the longest time and no one reaches for it!

You go guy!

link   

IN all due fairness the OP has been here long enough to of seen maybe some changes for the worse.

I mean, its all we are hearing or seeing these days, posting of UFO's. He just asked for stories, albeit in a rather "trip over and smack your face on the floor" kind of way.

Sorry no UFO story to report OP. Just a healthy skepticism on the subject. I am waiting to see some of these stories however.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yep, great movie.

Why does this thread exist?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Did I ask for proof?

Nope, didn't claim you did.

Thanks for the personal attack!

Not my intent to attack you at all. Why so sensitive. If anything you and I probably agree on a great deal.

Ya know, there's always the ignore button.

I highly doubt I'll ever use that feature. I also think you are quite amusing.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

So as of now, THERE ARE FIVE GRIPING POSTS BECAUSE I WANT TO HEAR ALIEN STORIES?
Ok, how's this?
I won't comment on any stories. Just post 'em.
So please, STOP WITH YOUR WHINING OFF TOPIC POSTS!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

Why does this thread exist?

Uh, because I want to hear peoples alien stories.simple?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the sarcasm that you imply within your post is nothing more than a bait for anybody willing to speak up about the subject, only get to criticized and ripped on by you...obviously the only reason you've made this thread is to mock anybody who holds a different view on ET's than the one you hold

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

well i believe there is evidence pointing to aliens visiting, and even in the past, however i have not seen one, to believe anyone simply based on their experience is foolish, however to think everybody are liars is foolish to if there are many many people saying it. i believe u.f.o.'s is where most people have experiences though, and some people based on ALL the evidence from past to present come to the conclusion the alien possibility is just as plausible as all the other theories for them.

skeptics deny even the fact the it is a possibility and demand evidence of aliens, they want a photo? ancient people drew odd looking things, but that was creativity, apparently, any photo that is around is hoaxed, apparently, any video is hoaxed, apparently, so if i drew what i saw, photographed it or videoed it, what would i be adding to what is already out there?

how long would it be if i actually showed you proof of a real alien over the internet before someone screams c.g.i. hoax!! for what ever reason. maybe it is impossible to give you the proof you want if you cannot already see the evidence that is already out there. the only proof i believe that would be good enough to most people is actually meeting an alien in person yourself, and nobody can control that to make that happen for you.

its certainly never happened to me, all i have had is a u.f.o sighting, but if somebody posted a photo of one or video, would you really believe it?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed

IN all due fairness the OP has been here long enough to of seen maybe some changes for the worse.

I mean, its all we are hearing or seeing these days, posting of UFO's. He just asked for stories, albeit in a rather "trip over and smack your face on the floor" kind of way.

Sorry no UFO story to report OP. Just a healthy skepticism on the subject. I am waiting to see some of these stories however.

Who'd have thought it!!........the posting of UFO stories on a conspiracy site in the UFO & Aliens forum.........wonders never cease!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join