It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pink_guys64

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am jus a guy that has taken many different paths in life. I have a passion for natural disasters- natural disasters hurricanes, tornadoes, waterspouts, blizzards, hail storms, dust devils, floods, the female human gender- jokin or am I? I am a survivor of mans wicked curses that medical licenses predicted wrong. beat breast cancer twice , beat the odds of the late 80s epidemic HIV, I have diagnosed most mental diseases cause no one ever showed me how to open my intelligence and be human not the guinea pig of all the medications that treat mental illness. I am smart enough to know that when you treat a person with something to change what medical books deem mental illness and the chemistry of that person becomes immune to it, its jus not okay to give toxic levels of medication, jus show the person who they are and let nature take a course.
licensed herbal practioner although I do have interests in how these pharmaceutical companies make their formulas, truly believe that all medications come from nature and the botanical world.
okay you got me, I am a man that likes everyone that can look in the mirror and approve of who that person is staring back in the reflection, love to help people outside the common trends of life, I am strong spirited and know of world religions and etc- alchemist medium shamanic voodoo..................................

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend

I know some of us will learn a lot from you.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome!! Great to meet you!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hello,
whats the best natural cure for depression?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by christinaV

I am wanna say depends on the persons body chemistry, weight, family history, known ailments,
but would have to say gingko biloba or gotu kola effect the chemistry patterns in the brain, lavender effects the senses and atmosphere, I used astragalus for too many years and it was used by chinese over 300 years for longevity and chakra balancing. cannabis sativa is being tested now and being proven that it effects the neurotransmitters in the brain and calms with mild sedations.
Again it depends on the individual and in my practices everyone is unique

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

boy that is a boost of confidence, the human body and mind is always developing and learning and I think may be one of the gates to fountain of youth, but whom am I jus somebody with views that are hard at times and right on most of the time kinda that ole catch phrase been there done that thensome

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pink_guys64

I am a man that likes everyone that can look in the mirror and approve of who that person is staring back in the reflection

So...just how many people have you had the opportunity to like..? Your standards are quite high - kinda like me at the moment...

And how does it feel to be compared to the Pink Ladies of '64..? They were the real deal...Rizzo is still around from what I hear...Welcome and enjoy.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

who gave me the right to judge a person upon meeting them? I am compassionate cause I have seen the so called smut or top notch high class hypocrits of the earth and have that ability to read a person like a book from across the room or invoke myself into ones spirit and let the involvement take its course. I cant hate you cause I dont know who you are, all I can do is imteract with you and if i can be of assett to who a person is then so be it.but if you cross my comfort level within me I have the right to prevent myself from being in that environment in the future

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hi pink_guys64, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

much obliged my friend and if I do find question I shall ask and receive the solution. I am pretty familiar with web content and know the ins and outs of how media applies

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome, have a great time, and hope to see you on the forums soon. Nice intro, subtle yet to the point.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Interesting. Are you a libertarian? (I ask because I just saw you at Reason earlier)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Suffering from insomnia and now I am PO'd. I will not speak for pink_guys64, I am sure he will speak up for himself later on.

Don't you know, catwhoknows, that MEN also get breast cancer?

You can take your nasty little comment elsewhere.

I defend my friends.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

so when does cancer pick a gender and only effects that sex? Like having no facial, chest, back, underarm hair makes you into either a hermaphrodite or a female trapped in a mans body. disease picks no genders, anyway to notice one of your aerolas starting to grow prominately and a perpetual erected nipple make not cause concern for you but me having breast cancer in my ancestry of mother, grandmother, grt grandmother, what are the chances that the only boy gets that gene ?
in the medical profession the rate of it happening is approximately 1 in 275,000 men can get breast cancer jus like if you consider both sexes the man has a penis and the woman gets a clitoris that can be erected and quite visible with stimulation so who put the dick on the gir l/ Maybe it had to do with adam and eve in the evolution of time and giving you rights of passage to birth.
you really wanna know, well go have up close experience of what women go through when they have a mammogram and you might be more open minded and not closed channelled to how human disease holds no gender to whom it effects

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

I can only be ME and if its a libertarian or any label you wanna put on a person, I can only be whom I am,
not to be rude or offensive but mans interpretation of another in a verbal description will get a label wether it is true or not. I can jus be ME....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Welcome pink-guys64
I like the way your mind works and thanks for sharing your experiences. Also I had a friend that said ST. John's wart helped with his depression.
I'm glad to hear of your double triumph with cancer, and may it be inspiring to others.
I look forward to your input, have a good one ...

Peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

join