It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow fools grasping at straws

I think it is fairly clear that the firefighters believed that these explosions were bombs. Even the firefighter with the busted nose states "You people don't understand! Any one of these buildings could blow up...this isn't over yet." Is that a straw we are grasping at? No it is a spontaneous statement made by a professional who has trained in urban building fires. His testimony is clear that he did not believe these explosions were anything natural. They were bombs.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Actually, the real question you should be asking is WHY did it take a Freedom of Information Request to release this video?

Better question is why did it take a group of widowers to force a real investigation in the first place? Let's not forget how the OS came about.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Either way the firefighters discuss after the collapse the explosions in the lobby of the WTC. One of the firefighters thinks that many buildings in NYC could be rigged with explosives.
edit on 6-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

Not this crap again.

OK, YOU are in a 110 story building that is starting to fall. What do YOU think it would sound like.

Many Other Buildings were rigged with explosives? Source. And Which Buildings?

I know your Answer, All the buildings int WTC area that were damaged or fell.

Go back and watch the video by the French Brothers -- I forget their name -- but yes, it sounds like an explosion, everytime someone jumped, every piece that fell, and then the final collapse.

WHY Can't YOU People Get over it?

Terrorists Attacked us on 9/11.

And All the Missile theories and other crap is that, crap. The Pictures Prove it. -- and don't even start about the shadow/glint on the one plane that "supposedly" had a missile on it.

I work in a building that has the FAA's Main Flight Center next to it, and those guys on that day came out to our Smoking Area, and they didn't even smoke. And their were no missiles or Military Aircraft in the area, so blow that theory. I saw those guys personally, and they were shacken.

And the Pentagon, do the Physics between aluminum and stone. - and plane parts wer found, and I lost 2 friends that day, and it would have been 4 if 2 weren't running late, + 1 in WTC

You Claim the Buildings were Rigged, show me Pics of the Thermite -- which is NOT used to destroy, but set off other explosives. You'd need 100' of pound of TNT on every floor to bring it down.

GET OVER IT!!!!

It got us into a war that has gone on for way too long. Think of OUR Soldiers, Honor Them, and Stop you BS Crap.

2 Cars collide -- It sounded like an Explosion. ----- Nuff Said RIGHT THERE!!!

Grow Up and Face the Truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

you know what i dont care if i get reported but you are much a bigger idiot than bush and the people who believe the official story. i dont think you have talked to any firefighters from nyc to be honest. you present zero evidence on the table. most of the videos of firefighters say they heard explosives as if a bomb was set off. ur an insult to all the people who were murdered by the nwo on that day

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great video!

As some of you guys know, i was in JC when this happened. I saw both plane strikes. my sister was an EMT at the time helping evac people at liberty state park 'Unloading the ferries.' she told me when the first tower fell "About 5-8 seconds after it started to collapse i felt a shock wave, like a rumble under my feet... same thing with the second tower"

When i saw both planes hit... they were ONE solid color... not burgundy and gray like the AA planes, but ONE SOLID COLOR!

these firefighters were supposed to be dead... they heard/saw what happened in the lobby and were lucky to survive and tell their story. But of course, believe the corrupt official before a hero firefighter... you trusters pick and choose what you want, and disregard the rest.

I will believe an expert before a politician

I wont believe an expert when he supported by officials...

why?

Officials lie, and experts are there to acquire facts. Since politicians LIE all the damn time, how can i trust any official report when the events didn't play out the way the officials said they did.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mw451

Uhm...source is in the video. At about 3 minutes if I remember correctly.

"You people don't understand! Any one of these buildings could blow up...this isn't over yet."

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ok now ive seen enough.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is great! S&F!!

The WTC was bombed in 93. Truck bomb in the basement. I would call that precedence.

So on 9/11 we have the worst crime in US history committed by radical "terrorists". What do our government officials do??? They destroy the crime scene!! Why were they so sure there were no bombs?? Why not investigate? NIST said there was "no reason" to look for evidence of explosives. THEY DID NOT EVEN LOOK!!!There were plenty of eyewitness and video evidence of bombs yet officials decided NOT to investigate!! That is a crime in and of itself. The Bush administration tried it's best to block and deny an investigation for over a year and grossly underfunded the 9/11 commission. Bush appointed war criminal Hank Kissinger to head the investigation!!!

We don't need no investigation we KNOW who did it right??? We already KNOW HOW they did it! Now let's attack Saddam and invade Iraq! Whoopeee!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

It wasn't a B-52. Your thinking of the B-25
The first B-52 flight was in April of 1952.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've never seen this complete footage before. A part of it, yes, but the complete footage makes it crystal clear that the firemen were talking about bombs in the buildings, particularly when one of them says that "this ain't done yet, any one of them buildings could blow" or words to that effect.

As terrific as this footage is, and I'm sure there is a lot more of it concealed, I don't think it, by itself will make a difference. There have been numerous testimonies to bombs in the buildings, not withstanding the usual exculpatory blatherings of debunkernation. They haven't made a difference.

The glue that holds the perps in power in the US and prevents them from facing justice is much deeper in the society. Just look at the debunkers on ATS. There is no evidence that they will acknowledge in this case.

9/11 guilt runs deep into American society. Industry, congressional members, the military, the media, the insurance companies, and last but not least, the people of the United States, except for the conscientious few, are the perps in this case.

Accessories after the fact in the murder of nearly 3000 New Yorkers and nearly 1,000,000 Iraqis.

Is this going to stand? Is America like Nazi Germany, going to go along to get along. Or is America different? Is justice going to rise in this once great country and bring these evil men to court to face charges?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by MilzGatez

Need to get eyes checked - did you fail to notice the damage left by the wings to the sides of the hole left by the
collapse ?

Check again - can see the "wing scars"

You the one who should stop seeing what you want to see but nice try there.... Why you use that picture with the walls has collepsed already ? of course there's a a crack to the left side of the wall but what about the right side of the wall? where's the imprint at? There should be two imprints to the sides due to the wings... but If you have used the OTHERRRRRRRRRRR pictures when the walls were still together..... WHERE IS THAT WING AND ENGINE IMPRINTS? Explain that one smart one...

U used this picture.....

and I agree there's a crack to the left side of the wall but its due to what I have said... and already has a plane as an example to compare the size.. or are you going to use the excuse that they just made that "plane" look bigger to fit their agenda... I dont wanna hear excuses, no one does , Show Proof instead.
Now when using this picture....

explain to us, Where's the wing and engine imprints?
and use the above picture or any picture with the walls intact to compare and use as your argument, NOT one with the collapsed wall... Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

reply to post by thedman

just in case any of you OS'ers were wondering

John Farmer, senior counsel to the Commission [9/11 commission report] stated that the Commission "discovered that...what government and military officials had told Congress, the Commission, the media, and the public about who knew what when — was almost entirely, and inexplicably, untrue." Farmer continues: "At some level of the government, at some point in time … there was a decision not to tell the truth about what happened...The (NORAD) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public."[20] Thomas Kean, the head of the 9/11 Commission, concurred: "We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth."

derp dee derp dee derpity derp
edit on 6-10-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

there were hundreds of people who came forwards and told them they heard ,seen, or were in these explosions.

Those who heard the explosions were all 9/11 conspiracy theorists who all had a big agenda to form a big conspiracy against the US government. [sarcasm intended]

Seriously, the firefighter even said in this video specifically that people still don't understand, and said that any building around here could explode any moment, and he was absolutely right.

They will slowly let the information out, until people either forget due to frustration, or give up due to no accountability.

Since so many has woken up, what is the next step? What do you do?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Since so many has woken up, what is the next step? What do you do?

That's the big question.

There is toothpaste all over the bathroom floor. How do you get it back into the tube. You have two choices. You painstakingly scrape it up, bit by bit and shove it back in. Or, you get the mop, clean up the mess and buy a new tube of toothpaste.

Neither option is an easy one. Not by a long shot. Not in this case.

It is difficult to say this but I think we owe it to the dead, in New York and in Iraq and Afghanistan, to start with an obvious choice, Larry "Pull it" Silverstein, and to investigate the possibility that he was in on the illegal controlled demolition of the WTC. If that domino falls, others will follow.

Alternatively, America says apologies to the dead, but we can't endure the trauma of a wholesale cleanup of the perps. We have to take back the government and make sure that this kind of thing never happens again. Sadly I don't think that approach will succeed without first nailing the perps and their allies, domestic and foreign.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

You are the one who posted a picture and claimed it didn't show damage by the wings

If look close can see scars left by wingtips at edges of collapse hole....

Or did you forget that detail?

There were 2 ENTRY hole in Pentagon wall - hole made by fuselage at 2 nd floor level. Hole on first
floor left by wings about 90 ft wide

Can see hole left by right wing through the smoke

Wider shot

/q67lv

At center of picture where flames coming out can see fuselage hole

This is not Wiley Coyote - plane striking masonry building is not going to leave nice hole - will be ragged and
irregular

The hole made by flight 77 extends along the wing line, left and right of the fuselage hole. It is not a cookie-cutter hole: that simply cannot happen when a plane hits a heavily- reinforced concrete building. Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at a 43-degree angle to its west wall. It came from the right of the photo below.

Report from ASCE (American Society Civil Engineers) analysis of Pentagon damage

/o4px6

Refer to pages 12-16 for impact damage

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry links did not copy over

Link to picture of Pentagon hole

www.geoffmetcalf.com...

Link to ASCE report

fire.nist.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Its been mentioned before, but for those who dont have the time to read every page of this thread, the International Centre for 911 studies has posted 22 clips, including the one which is the focus of this thread, here....

www.youtube.com...

All are new, all are worth a look.

This one below is very disturbing as it shows not only an explosion coming from the building, in close-up, but also seems to show a large object, looking scarily like a person, also being ejected.....such was the force of these explosives.....

To all the naysayers supporting the Official Fairytale, you really do need to hold your heads in shame.

www.youtube.com...

And thedman, why you would post that picture of the Pentagon and its Mysterious Magical Vanishing Airplane, is not helping your cause....theres NO plane, no wreckage, no nothing....even the windows are intact, covered in foam....

Luckily, in a strange coincidence, of which there were dozens of these strange coincidences on 911, the Pentagon had just replaced the glass with explosive( and missile)proof glazing...

How lucky was that!!

edit on 6-10-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have studied 911 since 911 and I have never seen this clip before.

When the government forbade the firefighters from talking about explosions, it was a coverup pure and simple.

and now even Faux-news is talking about a coverup with respect to the hijackers.

I hope to see the truth revealed in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Varemia

So the scattered and random fires and damage happened in just the right places and for just the right amount of time , perfectly, to create and allow for a syncronized text book collapse, and complete building failure,
one so exact and perfect in its random chaotic design that it simulated a controlled demo?
Like 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 odds of something like that ever happening and we, we were lucky enough to witness it?

Sorry, had to go to work and wasn't able to respond till two pages had been filled.

Remember! Firefighters saw and documented that the WTC 7 was damaged to the point that they could recognizably see bowing floors and fire. They thought it was bad enough that they believed the building would collapse, creating a safe collapse zone evacuated around the building. Is this just... idk forgotten by you? It also wasn't a synchronized collapse. The Eastern portion of the interior of the building collapsed inward before the rest of the building collapsed. And when it finally fell, the Eastern part bowed South while the Western part stay relatively straight as it fell, because the interior was still mostly intact on the west, but heavily destroyed on the east. Is this registering for you yet?

As for the ejection in the WTC shown in that video, it didn't have the appearance of a squib from an explosion. It actually looked like part of the floors just below the impact zone had collapsed, which adds credence to the OS, because if the tower was beginning to collapse in the area prior to total failure on the floor, then that means exactly what it appears to mean.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join