It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I often wonder if the Patriot Act was not written for this exact purpose. I sometimes wonder if the overall government knew there was an element within the government that was working against the people. So they made up this pretend enemy creating legal devices that when these people are found the laws would be in place to hold them. Maybe that is my wishful thinking...but not entirely impossible as you just pointed out.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A "Large Black Plane" doesn't sound like a passenger jet to me?.....Furthermore what about the victims that were meant to be in these planes? Herded into hangers and then what? Put onto the planes dead?....they'd still need bodies for evidence.
You cannot dispute eyewitness accounts from professionals who were inside the buildings and the firefighter who saw the Black Plane hit the second tower. This now confirms to me that it wasn't the planes that brought down the Twin Towers.
Lets hope the pressure increases and the truth comes out, maybe finally the victims of this tradgedy will get real justice.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Guys...I'm so excited right now. Full disclosure about everything is imminent. Every thing we thought was the truth is just a lie. These Mayans knew what the heck was going to happen once the calendar ran out. The filth that has ran this world for 26 thousand years will be purged from the gene pool.

Some of us will be enlightened and some of us will continue to live in the dark ages. It's a purging of the ignorant and closed minded folks of this Solar System. They will finally be purged from our existence. Mankind will reach NEW heights of technology and understanding of it's fellow man.

Even now they are developing a plasma engine to get us to Mars in 5 weeks or less.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I often wonder if the Patriot Act was not written for this exact purpose. I sometimes wonder if the overall government knew there was an element within the government that was working against the people. So they made up this pretend enemy creating legal devices that when these people are found the laws would be in place to hold them. Maybe that is my wishful thinking...but not entirely impossible as you just pointed out.

Now you're getting it. The world was purposely thrown into chaos. They are trying to control the information. If we are afraid of our own shadow then we just might forget our 26K year precession is about to come to an end. The Mayans knew this! So now it's an EPIC struggle to debunk our destiny.

Personally, the evil aliens are running scared right now. They are dumping their BILLIONS and buying gold. Buying up all the gold and whatnot. Guys, they are buying up TONS of gold. No way can they face their creator without an OFFERING or SACRIFICE to their masters.

This is a call to arms folks! We will be in an EPIC struggle for our own survival in the next few years or less. Stand with them or stand with the human species.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by sweet6b9
Indeed this may all be true, 9/11 was planned by our Secret Government, the proof is all over the internet with the video of what hit the Pentagon, Use your brain, there is no evidence of wings hitting the Pentagon and the video is of a missile with Plasma shielding

Are you serious? Really, I recalled there being something about the plane hitting the pentagon at an angle, not a perfect horizontal strike. A missile with plasma shielding... dot dot dot is all I can think with that statement.

Well excuse me... Compare this WTC picture as you could see.. a plane actually hit it... do you see the damage area? now do you see where the wings hit right?Also do you see where the engine entered? and as you noticed, it also came from an angle

So now look at the Pentagon picture... you noticed the damage? ok so since you see the damage, What do you see? A little perfect hole with no signs of the wings and its engines hitting the building as you could see from the above picture that you noticed there the body of the plane it (the middle) then you see the wing marks and finally you see where the engine hit and went in....

The impact point before the wall "collapsed".

Now explain to me , to all of us with common sense and logic ... Can you explain how the hole from the WTC and Pentagon doesnt match ? as it clearly shows how the hole would have looked like if a plane actually hit the Pentagon.. Just compare both building and both damages..

Here's a little help if you blind to see...

"How clever of the Boeing 757 to contract itself
to half its length and then simply vanish."

Have a good day

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

People are not fools just brain wash

edit on 6-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Mars 5 week whit plasma beam in down 4 that just need like 10 000 nice ladys and i will colonize that planet in 10 years my friends

edit on 6-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: spelling

edit on 6-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: had to add a little something

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Didn't a B-52 crash into the Empire State Building back in 1945?!

Last time i checked, that building is still standing.. Hmmmmm

Plane Hits Empire State Building

Gotta love how history disproves that a plane can take down a sky scraper, esp if the sky scraper was built to withstand one.. The Twin Towers were specifically built to take several plane crashes without collapsing, and WTC7's straight collapse onto it's footprint is UNHEARD of with physics. People need to step out of their comfort zones, and realize that there is OBVIOUSLY more to the story then what we were told.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

They can lie on the prensent and futur but they can't lie about the past .
cool:

Some time you have to go to the past to find the present
like the USS LIBERTY that israel did attack the us ship

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by seti_starr
reply to post by Alfie1

Sorry, one more point. People DO get murdered all the time when it comes to blowing the whistle. (Dr. David Kelly)

I don't believe David Kelly was murdered. He was a backroom boy who was a bit incautious about what he said and found himself in the frontline of a political storm. He was not emotionally or physically equipped to deal with this and I have no doubt he killed himself.

More importantly and to the point, the pathologist who examined his body concluded that he killed himself :-

www.guardian.co.uk...

Did you even read through that whole link? Because there's some rather interesting stuff in there. First of all, the coroner makes some very odd statements. He says several times that he wished he could have found evidence of foul play very dearly, but couldn't find any. He repeats how sorry he is, how hard he tried to find foul play, sounding like a bad liar trying to convince a jury of his innocence. I've never heard a coroner talk like that, ever. He also says this:

"It was an absolute classic case of self-inflicted injury. You could illustrate a textbook with it. If it were anyone else and you were to suggest there's something foul about it, you would be referred for additional training. I would welcome an inquest – I've nothing to hide."

That is a bizarre statement all by itself.

But worst of all, the article links to another Guardian article - Hutton Inquiry closed David Kelly medical reports for 70 years. Now this has some VERY interesting stuff. Just the title alone should pique one's interest.

Just one little piece:

Five doctors who made an application to the Oxford coroner to have the inquest reopened have been told Lord Hutton made a ruling in 2003 to keep medical reports and photographs closed for 70 years. "This is a revelation," said Michael Powers QC, a former assistant coroner and expert in coronial law. "I can't think of anything that would justify these documents being treated any differently."

You can't deny that this is extremely strange behavior.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a few other examples of building fires.........

CCTV/TVCC fire in Beijing (HD version) 北京央视大楼着火 - close-up of fire explosion

Fire rips through Mandarin Oriental hotel (Beijing)

Aftermath - Beijing CCTV Annex Fire - Mandarin Oriental Hotel

WTC 7 vs Other Building Fires and Demolitions (sdrs85)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I'm pretty sure we already knew that planes were involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This might be OT but I think it needs to be said.

Every 26K years I think they come to collect their offering and wipe out the human species. This way we can't advance in technology to fight them. They leave a few SEEDS to start the process all over again.

We are nothing more than a garden to them. And the watchers are here to make sure they HEAT UP THE PLANET and throw the world into chaos once they get ready to harvest the garden.

The pole shift is nothing more than a tool to wipe most of us out. Only the elite will survive. You know, those guys that are buying up all the gold and whatnot.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Didn't a B-52 crash into the Empire State Building back in 1945?!

Last time i checked, that building is still standing.. Hmmmmm

Actually no, a B-52 did not crash into the Empire State building, it was a B-25. A huge difference between those two planes.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
THEY LIE!!!! That's what the debunker's will say.

Again, no way could they have put those fires out using helo's, water, conventional means or whatever trash the debunkers like to say. They had to bring them down or those buildings would still be burning today.

Not to discredit debunkers, but they could be right... I mean, Fire Extinguishers on all floors could explode and cause that sort of damage. Maybe demolition crews should turn to Fire Extinguishers as a cheap alternative.

Seriously folks, this has been used as a defense, so you're not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed. Keep placing the facts out... No need to debate back and forth. Eventually there will be enough momentum to turn heads.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Need to get eyes checked - did you fail to notice the damage left by the wings to the sides of the hole left by the
collapse ?

Check again - can see the "wing scars"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Yes I believe the eye witness testimony that there were explosions going off, but I question that these explosions were done to bring the building down. They may have served another purpose. Usually in a CD you hear the explosion and the building collapses within seconds this did not happen with the WTC. Perhaps they were meant to stop firefighters from putting out the fires for obvious reasons."

Good point. In all likelihood, the purpose of these secondary explosions were not only to prevent firefighters from reaching the fires and putting them out, their purpose was also to prevent them from witnessing and reporting on what they saw once they reached the point of impact. In an effort to attempt to disguise these secondary explosions, they set them off as close to the second Tower's impact as possible. Obviously, they screwed up by not timing them at exactly the same time of the second impact.

"If you are referring to people like John Farmer, senior counsel to the 911 Commission, who feels that not everyone who gave evidence to the Commission was telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth I would agree. There must be a large number of officials who felt " ffs, why did this have to happen on my watch ?". Inevitably there has been back covering and I think John Farmer understands that. I think it is incredible that there could be so many conspirators, at so many levels, out there and no-one has breathed a word."

So, on the one hand you believe the officials were not being truthful and covering their rear ends during the 911 Commission investigation and on the other hand you expect someone involved in the attacks to admit to their involvement because of a guilty conscience. Contradict yourself much?

"I'm sorry but I don't believe anyone in the US is in danger of being murdered because they speak out about 9/11."

When they're not being murdered, a treasonous and disreputable media ignores and ridicules the witnesses so they could cover their own rear ends and hide their obvious involvement in 9/11?

"I don't believe David Kelly was murdered. He was a backroom boy who was a bit incautious about what he said and found himself in the frontline of a political storm. He was not emotionally or physically equipped to deal with this and I have no doubt he killed himself."

And I have no doubt that some people have nothing better to do than push the official BS propaganda constantly being fed to the brain dead public.

"So, the government's dastardly plan to create a false terrorist attack and then hide all the evidence was foiled be...a FOIA request?"

Actually, the real question you should be asking is WHY did it take a Freedom of Information Request to release this video?

"Typical truther diversion"

So what you're saying is that all these people from all walks of life think exactly the same. Generalize and paint people with the same giant brush much? Typical thing to do when the witness testimony and facts make one look like a moron.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

whats up with all the commas?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All that I see happening in the video is one of the fire fighters debunking the truthers belief that airliners never hit the buildings. The fact that there were explosions only serves to help us understand that the building was burning and why it later collapsed. If truthers want to start a meaningful movement, present some meaningful proof- this video has 0 evidence to support their theory. Any legitimate truther movement has been highjacked by fools grasping at straws, this video being case and point!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join