It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Umm no.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
But then how would you explain that we share most of our DNA (from Mars, as you say) with the animals you say were the only inhabitants of this planet before we got here?

although fiction look at images of aliens, they look like "humanoids" don't they?

Who's to say that a large majority of aliens in the same solar system don't share the same DNA, maybe even same galaxy, maybe even universe and possibly dimension.

I'm guessing that if there is a disclosure it will be about 6 different alien species announced by Obama, possibly triggered by the virus uploaded to the Iranian nuclear facility.

Plus, the "classical "Alien-looking" Gray Alien that somehow are the most familiar to many people, ironically is not even the most reported.

Yes, it is AMONG those types much reported, but not the most reported one. The other type of much reported ET, is actually the one that look pretty much like "ordinary" Humans, but generally with a few differences.
Additionally, There have been claims made that the "Grays" are the helpers of the Humanlooking ones.

So; Judging from the 'Data', everything points towards these beings and Earthlings indeed being related.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

As they were from Mars or wherever, they couldn't live in the earth's environment.

They took a bipedal animal and mixed them to create a human

That's how we share 98% of the same DNA

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
randomname, thats a good reply, made me chuckle and I have to agree, after a few beers and a night out with the boys you go visit that stripclub........to have half naked reptillians thrusting their scaly t!ts at me.......She'd be getting a bar stool wrapped round her head.

Then cos Im p!ssed Id take her home and give her a good seeing too !

But you can rest assured I definitely wouldnt call her again......

On a serious note now, ok maybe later.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have to see the video first but we should all also be open to the idea that this is a publicity stunt to increase viewers for "The Event"

edit on 27-9-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

As they were from Mars or wherever, they couldn't live in the earth's environment.

They took a bipedal animal and mixed them to create a human

That's how we share 98% of the same DNA

Considering the problems inherent in different species from the SAME planet breeding, species from different planets breeding succesfully just seems.... unlikely. Despite what Star Trek would have us believe. I mean, I love me a green chick as much as the next guy (and I recently was promoted to Captain 7 on Star Trek Online so I have had my share of alien chicks) but even if our naughty bits were somehow compatible any offspring would probably be sterile at least (more likely, non-existent).

I know all the arguments you guys are putting forth. I just don't agree. I can make up all kinds of high-tech solutions that might solve the problems martians and earthlings would have trying to procreate. That doesn't make them true... or even likely.

edit on 27/9/10 by 35Foxtrot because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Your reaction is primarly the reason nothing was disclosed prior as this is the "old" way of thinking. When people act this way it shows the level of intel they weld and in responce all info from the Gov is padded to the same level.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have to see the video first but we should all also be open to the idea that this is a publicity stunt to increase viewers for "The Event"

HA Took the words out of my post.

"Soft Disclosure" bah

They really know how to tug at the strings of us consumers, don't they?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So, a dozen ex-USAF personell discussing events in the 60's and 70's concerning ET's shutting down nuclear missle sites is ALL just to promote the 2010 T.V. series "The event". Wow, NBC must be paying these guys a LOT.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

No but CNN covering it (finally) could be.

You do know this isn't the first time we have had one of these conferences right?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Wookiep

You do know this isn't the first time we have had one of these conferences right?

Of course I do. And "The Event" wasn't the reason for the previous press releases either.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Did I say it was? I just agreed that it was odd that they are tying a TELEVISION ENTERTAINMENT FICTIONAL show into a "real" event.

Usually when they do that, it is to sell that show.

Incidentally, I notice it is taboo for a member here to relate their "beliefs" as being "like a movie". IE "Oh skeptic, it is 'like the Matrix'."

Yet, it is okay to do it now?

I am calling BS. And if I am wrong, I will GLADLY make a pie with it and eat it. But, chances are, I am not.

edit on 9/27/2010 by adigregorio because: To add how glad I would be to eat [snip] pie if aliens were disclosed.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Someone died today... I wonder if this is related to this story
www.latimes.com...

Thoughts??

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I guess I'm just curious what you're calling BS on? The conference or the MSN reporting on it?

Even *if* for some reason CNN aired the conference to boost NBC's ratings, this doesn't take away the contents of the conference. The conference itself is in no way related to "The Event".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
[VIDEO]Former Air Force Officials Claim UFO Sighted at Military Bases, VIDEO interview, says He believes it was a message

www.myfoxny.com...

check that out1!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I am calling BS on the term "Soft Disclosure" I apologize for not clarifying

I am 100% for the conference, and 99.9% for the CNN coverage.

(.1% is because of this supposed shilling for NBC)

Of course, I can understand, shilling or not; this gets the information to a larger audience. So I hope the ends justify what I think are the means.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Ah ok, thanks for the clarity! We're pretty much in agreement.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am searching around for the video from the conference today but here is the one from September 15th.
thepiratebay.org...

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I got it!
www.necn.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I would double star you if I could.
Thanks

top topics