It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm no debunker, but lets get real here...they DO NOT know what they saw.

What do you know think it means to see a UFO
Seeing a UFO by definition means NOT knowing what you just saw lol

Originally posted by CX
Its no more proof that aliens exist than we had before when these stories came out (long time ago). Ok they saw something, but they admit they saw something, but have no clue as to what.

Again that's what UFO MEANS!!!!

Originally posted by CX
Who's to say they are extra terrestrial? Who's to say someone else hasn't developed some advanced project that can shut down nukes?

Flying hovercrafts that are super fast and that make no noise like a plane or helicopter?
No... we do not have that on earth yet!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

While I believe that it might be ET disabling nuclear warheads to me it also seems pretty likely that other nations would have a vested interest in this capability, and that ET would be a great cover.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Another UFO hunter passed away in my hometown. Wendell Stevens. I tried visiting him two years ago, but his wife told me he was not in town. I just wanted to see his collection of pictures with my own eyes.

Wendell Stevens Obituary

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I just caught the end of it on cnn.com. It was really something. The credibility and gravitas of the press conference was remarkable.

I have never heard such straight forward and completely credible testimony on the subject of ufos. These men were very intelligent, of sound and sure mind and came across as convincing as if your grandfather was telling you about his last trip to Denny's.

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

This is something I have been working on for some time now ... I believe it may relate to at least one of the Mayan Pyramids where a 90ft sq sheet of Mica was discovered below the floor surface when it was first excavated ... the type of Mica was apparently the same as that often used as dielectrics in the cooling systems of nuclear reactors ...

Or it may have something to do with the natural glass found in the Sahara Desert ... the kind of glass that is only formed by the intense heat of a nuclear explosion ... the desert glass was caused by the sand being heated by such liquifying then hardening to end up as glass ...

As you might think this was much prized by ancient Egyptian Royals ... Tutankhamun had a piece made into a scarab and set in a brooch that was found in his tomb ... there is a picture of this and one of the raw material on my website 'The Atlantean Analysis' if you want to take a look just click the link;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

It's a fascinating subject ... that I believe will all be coming to light within the next few years (and no this is not a 2012 thing ... it's a historical / archaeological thing)

Woody

edit on 27-9-2010 by woodwytch because: my horrible spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well here is a link to some of the video through NBC:

Aliens Have Landed.....In The Headlines

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
just the fact the u.n. just named an official in charge of making first contact with alien visitors is huge. this could be paving the way for a massive public ceremonial landing with a u.n. delegation with representives from around the world being greeted by this professor. i just hope that if aliens do land they don't seek residency on this planet. i wouldn't like to go to mcdonalds and have a grey flipping my big mac and a reptilian delivering mail. i'm officially starting an underground resistence to combat any alien visitation with extreme violence. if it's true these pieces of #$@% have been abducting and conducting genetic manipulation against the free will of our fellow citizens and according to reports in co-operation with gov. officials, they are no friends. it will be a tough battle because most likely they will be given HUMAN rights and murdering these invaders would be against the law. the first time i see a grey shopping at a grocery store or a reptilian walking a dog im going to shoot the $@% er. we must cultivate a strong following of loyalists, especially in the legal profession, because many cases could be brought against the underground. we must organize assassination teams to route out any aliens. we must also adopt a charter and stipulate that under no circumstances, no matter how guilty, no matter how much you want to, no humans can and will ever be harmed. extreme violence and prejudice to all aliens who step on human soil. we can adopt a stragegy of targets of opportunity to avoid detection, all patriots and protectors of mankind will be under guidelines to live normal lives, keep normal routines, not to meet in organizations, but under obligations to kill any alien, by any means necessary as long at it is safe to do so. to sum up be yourself but if you encounter an alien, you must "activate, destroy and deactivate". each man and women will be there own cell, their own leader, their own army. our common bond will be the destruction off all alien extraterrestials.

Wow! You do know how we study wildlife species right? You have no idea what they are up too. You remind me of the dumb military on "The Day the Earth Stood Still" idiot behavior without knowing the facts we can't possibly know what our response should be.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Char-Lee because: Forgot to add my comment (

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
im not gonna hold my breath till tomorrow :S, come bk to me on friday ( 4 days) with proof etc :S

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We were warned they pull this crap and I actually thought they never would. It appears they are going for broke.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

But then how would you explain that we share most of our DNA (from Mars, as you say) with the animals you say were the only inhabitants of this planet before we got here?

One possibility is that DNA is in fact a universal molecule.

Science has speculated that life is 'seeded' onto host planets, naturally via comets and asteroids carrying within them amino acids and the basic building blocks of life.

DNA, could actually be THE singular and quintessential life form, throughout the universe.

Differences in the entities that form from this 'univeral' or cosmically prevalent DNA would occur due to host environmental conditions, to which the DNA would be required to adapt.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well said Char-Lee.

Not only that, but these 'stupid monkey' types, always conveniently forget that human beings, are not only carrying out forced medical procedures on other human beings, but are slaughtering them, right now like it's going out of fashion...

If these idiots want to moralize and have a go, they might want to consider the butchers of the human variety first.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I Just watched the whole confrence, and I like reading the body language of these men. I will have to watch it a second time, but the tone of their voices and, the eye cantact they make, their hand gestures....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I couldn't deny that there has been an increase in UFO activity in recent years,but something does seem a little strange about this. I noticed i'm mot seeing much on the news right now about this,maybe they need a little time for this to marinate on the brain for a while.but i wouldn't doubt this is another smoke and mirrors tactic from big brother.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Full (or a large part of it) press conference here

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What coverage I did see today was the usual crap we've come to expect from the mainstream media....they seemed to think it was a joke,and a few even seemed embarassed for even bringing it up. I saw one reporter on CNN actually apologize and then try to tie the subject into a joke about Lindsay Lohan. Never mind the fact that these are all CREDIBLE men,who are risking their military careers and quite possibly their lives to draw attention to this subject...lets all just joke and laugh and move on to the next drunken celebrity story...sad to say,this is what passes for news in this day and age.

I think George Carlin said it best

vodpod.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The ?

yeah it's really disappointing. these people really are putting their asses on the line, and its a huge slap in the face the way the story gets treated. still, it's the least amount of ridicule thusfar, i didnt see any anchors dressed up i n alien suits like during the phoenix lights coverage, so i guess its a step in the right direction. im keeping my fingers crossed for some decent coverage tomorrow, hopefully after they at least watch some of the conference.

edit on 28-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Like this will make any difference. You could have aliens land in the middle of Times Square, show us the secrets of the universe, and give us the cure for every known disease and the idiotic masses still wouldn't believe in them. I imagine the newspaper headline would read "Mass Hallucination of Strange Lights Reported in Times Square"

So freaking right.

If the aliens came to our doors anal probned us all and bitchslapped our grandma's alot of poeple stioll wouldn't believe that they are real.
because they are to affraid of letting go of their believs.
Also a big part is the darn human arrogance that we as a species have, thinking we are the shiznit and all that.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've never heard of anything like this before from the mainstream media, either. Every little bit helps in order to finally break this cover up, which has been going on for decades.

I have trouble thinking of any other issue that has been covered up to this same degree.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have been researching the Vedas for a long time, and made a couple of threads about it. I have never heard this claim that the descriptions of the wars was written 40 years ago. There is no way that could be done simply because the texts of the Vedas are the oldest scriptures of Hinduism and no part of them were written 40 years ago...

The Vedas were compiled and written down like the Ramayana around the 4th century B.C and the Mahabharatta are from around the 4th century CE.

There is no way anyone would have written any part of it 40 years ago, but I know some people have TRIED to claim this and failed to show proof of this.

edit on 28-9-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by pirhanna
I just caught the end of it on cnn.com. It was really something. The credibility and gravitas of the press conference was remarkable.

I have never heard such straight forward and completely credible testimony on the subject of ufos. These men were very intelligent, of sound and sure mind and came across as convincing as if your grandfather was telling you about his last trip to Denny's.

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

I have heard that before, in the book, "Forbidden History". Though any scientist who claims such evidence, gets muted by losing all credibility. Something about glass in the desert, and the only way it could be formed was with temperatures above 6000 degress celcius,. I wish they would show this conference again.. any one know where to find an archive?

I've been interested in this one myself the site is Mohenjo Daro it's in Pakistan you can google or you tube it anyway that is one known site to have been nuked

I know there are alot of nay sayers out there but the conference was important because all these guys were stationed on these sites and they all saw this activity and all testified to conspiracy by higher ups to hide the truth

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have to say that regardless of what was presented and the names/titles associated that I do not believe this to be any indication that aliens are here and have been here.

The fact that CNN is playing it is perhaps an indication of some tie-in with someone who wants to encourage this red herring further.

This is my opinion, please feel free to ignore it...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join