It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

www.examiner.com

According to a post on the September Press Event facebook page attributed to Marilyn Salas, CNN has elected to have live coverage of the UFOs and Nukes Press Conference at the National Press Club in Washington DC.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hmm, their source is her facebook page, but this was breaking on examiner.com . I really hope to see some of this broadcast live on CNN, I think it would be a huge deal. They also refer to the series 'The Event' on NBC as "soft disclosure". thoughts?

ps this is my first thread so hopefully this is straight format-wise.

www.examiner.com

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it was, but the broadcast has litterally just ended

You missed it. Sorry. Hopefully it'll be on a rewatch or something. Cos from what i caught (last hour) it was really interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just caught the end of it on cnn.com. It was really something. The credibility and gravitas of the press conference was remarkable.

I have never heard such straight forward and completely credible testimony on the subject of ufos. These men were very intelligent, of sound and sure mind and came across as convincing as if your grandfather was telling you about his last trip to Denny's.

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times.

Look at MARS!
See at first there were only animals here on earth, we destroyed our own planet MARS
Doesn't it look like a massive nuclear bomb destroyed everything?

Also doesn't that explain religion too and how a military divide and conquer handbook could have been written so long ago and is still so efficient today for misleading the public?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

figures. guess i'll have to wait for the recordings. that's wild though, i hadn't heard about the archeological evidence. man, i can't believe they had the whole thing streaming and i missed it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times.

Look at MARS!
See at first there were only animals here on earth, we destroyed our own planet MARS
Doesn't it look like a massive nuclear bomb destroyed everything?

Also doesn't that explain religion too and how a military divide and conquer handbook could have been written so long ago and is still so efficient today for misleading the public?

But then how would you explain that we share most of our DNA (from Mars, as you say) with the animals you say were the only inhabitants of this planet before we got here?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The nuclear event to which they may have been referring might be related to the legends supported by Hindu cultural documents (Vedas?) describing ,very explicitly, what cannot be mistaken for anything other than a battle of alien star ships which included a very convincing description of the use of nuclear weapons.

Of course, I have not seen archeological claims being made about aliens outside of Sitchen and VonDaneken (spelling?)

But such materials must certainly be available for the more eager researchers our community is blessed with....

any volunteers?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

in the hindu text, the mahabharata, what sounds like a war of epic technological proportions, transpires, and the end result is reported in a later text as having caused various things similar to a nuclear disaster. the argument is that the mahabharata war does not report the nuclear disaster event in exactly the same words nor does it discuss the after effects, and that the text that does discuss it, is much newer and was written by a guy in the last 40 years.

regardless of the newer text, the much older mahabharata is definitely telling a story of some extremely powerful forces in a war of epic proportions.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's too bad I missed the broadcast. I am familiar with the cover-up of nuclear evidence from the past. There are theories about civilizations in the far past having very advanced technological capabilities without the use of plastic. Often times these theories are accompanied by tales of alien gods who basically genetically altered humans to have more capacity to be servants.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I wish a copy of the press conference would hurry up and appear, I missed a large chunk of it.

Has anybody found it anywhere yet?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

You are thinking of this: www.s8int.com...

ancientx.com...

www.rense.com...

There is much, much more, but the above links cover the basics about it. Ancient texts describe pretty much the same type of events on several parts of the World, about a big War and the use of weapons that "made a fierce wind blow" and sat trees, animals and people on fire and made the survivors lose their hair and nails.

People just can't ever get along, huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

The sons of God needed an Earth specimen in which they could pass on their genes. So they enhanced an early humanoid. and they called it Adam. obviously this didn't work cause on earth you also need a female to reproduce.

At the time the woman of earth were so beautiful the gods even got aroused by them, the sons of God mated directly with human women. This kind of backfired as our two species aren't responding very well to it and their offspring became giant freaks...

You should read the bible it's all there

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
But then how would you explain that we share most of our DNA (from Mars, as you say) with the animals you say were the only inhabitants of this planet before we got here?

although fiction look at images of aliens, they look like "humanoids" don't they?

Who's to say that a large majority of aliens in the same solar system don't share the same DNA, maybe even same galaxy, maybe even universe and possibly dimension.

I'm guessing that if there is a disclosure it will be about 6 different alien species announced by Obama, possibly triggered by the virus uploaded to the Iranian nuclear facility.

Also regarding nuclear war
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
just the fact the u.n. just named an official in charge of making first contact with alien visitors is huge. this could be paving the way for a massive public ceremonial landing with a u.n. delegation with representives from around the world being greeted by this professor. i just hope that if aliens do land they don't seek residency on this planet. i wouldn't like to go to mcdonalds and have a grey flipping my big mac and a reptilian delivering mail. i'm officially starting an underground resistence to combat any alien visitation with extreme violence. if it's true these pieces of #$@% have been abducting and conducting genetic manipulation against the free will of our fellow citizens and according to reports in co-operation with gov. officials, they are no friends. it will be a tough battle because most likely they will be given HUMAN rights and murdering these invaders would be against the law. the first time i see a grey shopping at a grocery store or a reptilian walking a dog im going to shoot the $@% er. we must cultivate a strong following of loyalists, especially in the legal profession, because many cases could be brought against the underground. we must organize assassination teams to route out any aliens. we must also adopt a charter and stipulate that under no circumstances, no matter how guilty, no matter how much you want to, no humans can and will ever be harmed. extreme violence and prejudice to all aliens who step on human soil. we can adopt a stragegy of targets of opportunity to avoid detection, all patriots and protectors of mankind will be under guidelines to live normal lives, keep normal routines, not to meet in organizations, but under obligations to kill any alien, by any means necessary as long at it is safe to do so. to sum up be yourself but if you encounter an alien, you must "activate, destroy and deactivate". each man and women will be there own cell, their own leader, their own army. our common bond will be the destruction off all alien extraterrestials.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
WHEN IS THE EVENT ON AGAIN NEW EPISODE DONT WANNA MISS IT?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm

Hmm, their source is her facebook page, but this was breaking on examiner.com . I really hope to see some of this broadcast live on CNN, I think it would be a huge deal. They also refer to the series 'The Event' on NBC as "soft disclosure". thoughts?

ps this is my first thread so hopefully this is straight format-wise.

www.examiner.com

I think it is likely "soft disclosure." These seem like men who would not violate their agreements not to talk without permission to do so, since ultimately no matter how I look at it if they got to see this stuff by giving their words to their superiors that they would stay silent, unless they are word breakers they were given permission to do this. It's not official it's just retired dudes and that's why it's "soft" disclosure.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Does anyone have a link to this broadcast? I tried going to cnn for it and I am blocked

2nd ....................

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm familiar with the ancient texts, as that's a hobby of mine. The stunning part is the suggestion from the reporter that there is in fact physical evidence (soil samples from strata) that shows nuclear weapons were used in far ancient times.

Of course, the importance of the broadcast is not this brief reference that struck me, but is undoubtedly the group of former U.S. military men, officers even, granting a candid account of what is unmistakable ufo activity and interaction at nuclear missile sites. And, they went far beyond that, telling of meetings and accounts with other officials, and elaborating upon the subsequent cover-ups of these activities, down to quoting high officials in the CIA and other intelligence agencies. I mean, to be so completely honest and straight forward is nothing short of stunning. I've NEVER heard such candor before by men in the know.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I never ever say this here, but I thinkk that anybody that would do what you just wrote is an idiot.

What on earth could possibly pushed the kill all the aliens button in your head ?

It is still murder... and any alien species that has the capability to visit us, can probably wipe us off this third rock from the sun with ease...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join