It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I have to see the video first but we should all also be open to the idea that this is a publicity stunt to increase viewers for "The Event"

edit on 27-9-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Why is it so hard for reporters to report this seriously minus the juvenile-like snickers and general attitude of it's a joke? I would love to see their faces when/if we do finally get some level of disclosure. It's almost like they don't have to face it or take it seriously if they can just laugh it off and make jokes about it.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i wouldn't like to go to mcdonalds and have a grey flipping my big mac

I don't think this is anything you should worry too much about.

The reason being, if a race of advanced alien being's do decide to land here on Earth and make themselves known, the odd's are much more likely that YOU will be the one flipping THEIR Big Mac, and not the other way around.

Just do yourself a favor and master this one simple phrase - "Zertep nukjhheasgah nerzodeflep" ....which is Zeta Reticulian for... "Would you like fries with that".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I missed the broadcast - hope they rerun! I also have hopes of more secret military documents being revealed. Bring back Project Blue Book!. I had several copies of Project Blue Book that mysteriously disappeaed from my library about 6 years ago. First editions are getting more difficult to obtain.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
DARN IT!! I WAS WORKING AND I MISSED IT!! I LOOKED ALL OVER THE NET to see if they would be airing it and I didnt come across anything! So I went to work thinking that I would just have to read about it later!!! MAN They should be talking about this on Anderson Cooper, or Larry King or SOMETHING RIGHT?!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I have to see the video first but we should all also be open to the idea that this is a publicity stunt to increase viewers for "The Event"

So, a dozen ex-USAF personell discussing events in the 60's and 70's concerning ET's shutting down nuclear missle sites is ALL just to promote the 2010 T.V. series "The event". Wow, NBC must be paying these guys a LOT.

to clarify, examiner.com were the ones mentioning 'the event', not this press conference or any of these military men. that was simply an offhand comment/conclusion drawn by the editor at examiner.com . this conference is in no way to garner publicity for 'the event'

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

If you missed it, don't worry....didn't miss much.

After all the hype, it is just more of the same that we've already read about (those who follow this stuff).

Unless I missed some earth-shattering revelations?? I saw nothing new (except for it being on CNN, etc).

AND, Larry King (and others) have done shows about "possible" ET UFOs before, hasn't he (they)???

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

They only have like a 3 minutes clip on CNN!!! HOLY #!! PLEASE REPLAY IT!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Anyone who has missed the CNN Press Conference: It can be found on the following link, Videos and details of those invovled:

Conference on UFO/Nukes Disclosure

Hope that helps. And also thank NatalinaEx, who has worked hard to get those video and details up on that site.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: To add more content.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Like this will make any difference. You could have aliens land in the middle of Times Square, show us the secrets of the universe, and give us the cure for every known disease and the idiotic masses still wouldn't believe in them. I imagine the newspaper headline would read "Mass Hallucination of Strange Lights Reported in Times Square"

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
Anyone who has missed the CNN Press Conference: It can be found on the following link, Videos and details of those invovled:

Conference on UFO/Nukes Disclosure

Hope that helps. And also thank NatalinaEx, who has worked hard to get those video and details up on that site.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: To add more content.

Link not working. Stuck on loading

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This people is PROOF UFO/ALIENS ARE REAL
You cant deny this no matter what. These people know what they saw.

Lets hear some of you debunkers explain this??
oh wait YOU CANT

link   
You cant deny this no matter what. These people know what they saw, you cant explain a malfunction for one of the most secured computer system and missile sites in the world.

oh wait YOU CANT

edit on 27-9-2010 by gpena because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I found the Press Conference on another site, if it is the right one: Link is below, if it works.

Conference on UFO/Nukes

Seems a good list of those who are revealing all of this. I quite believe these Gentlemen. I mean why would they lie.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Laurauk because: To add more content

thank you

this link is the entire conference

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Facebook , the National Enquire of the Internet ............LOL ................What A Joke !

CX

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
You cant deny this no matter what. These people know what they saw.

oh wait YOU CANT

I'm no debunker, but lets get real here...they DO NOT know what they saw. Its no more proof that aliens exist than we had before when these stories came out (long time ago). Ok they saw something, but they admit they saw something, but have no clue as to what.

Who's to say they are extra terrestrial? Who's to say someone else hasn't developed some advanced project that can shut down nukes?

CX.

edit on 27/9/10 by CX because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

How do you explain the triangle craft they saw? The spot light that shined down on them??

Best of all how where the missiles where compromised, and armed and disarmed? Those systems where so well secured both physical and through software/security. ie, needng 2 keys inserted farther than arms length apart, special one time use authorization codes....

I do like your post though

edit on 27-9-2010 by gpena because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
reply to post by CX

How do you explain the triangle craft they saw? The spot light that shined down on them??

Stealth with a torch?

Seriously though, i have no idea either...its certainly an interesting one.

CX.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Facebook , the National Enquire of the Internet ............LOL ................What A Joke !

uhhh, well they actually did broadcast it live on CNN if you took any time to actually read this thread, so, uh, yeah, i guess the fb post and the examiner were pretty accurate. thanks for adding to the discussion though.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just got done watching the whole press conference, and I gotta say, it seems like they really have it figured out this time as far as how to present their case to the press, and sticking to only that which is factual and irrefutable. I have never seen the msm report on anything ufo related with this tone of seriousness before, and that is significant. that being said, i don't expect our government to come forward tomorrow and say "hey the gig is up we lied", but the power of these testimonies to someone who is still a skeptic cannot be denied. this is going to change a lot of peoples' minds. and when enough minds are changed, then we will get some official truths imho.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I just caught the end of it on cnn.com. It was really something. The credibility and gravitas of the press conference was remarkable.

I have never heard such straight forward and completely credible testimony on the subject of ufos. These men were very intelligent, of sound and sure mind and came across as convincing as if your grandfather was telling you about his last trip to Denny's.

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

I have heard that before, in the book, "Forbidden History". Though any scientist who claims such evidence, gets muted by losing all credibility. Something about glass in the desert, and the only way it could be formed was with temperatures above 6000 degress celcius,. I wish they would show this conference again.. any one know where to find an archive?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join