It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
If you'd let them be and let nature take it's course instead of forcing them in closets to reproduce, the tendency to be gay will most likely dwindle, not increase.

Who reproduces in a closet?

Never known of a baby to be born in a cupboard yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I take your hypothesis as an example of satirical humor. I hope I'm correct in that. I laughed and laughed, at any rate. I will quote it here for any who missed it.

People don't get as much excercise as they used to and hence they don't digest their fatty diets in modern times. That leads to a decline in the production of adrenaline, and hence people are experimenting with anal, they are discovering that the prostate gland is many times more sensitive than the nerve endings at the tip of their penis, and that anal aids in the process of digestion as it causes the muscles in the gallbladder to contract and expand....more and more people are going gay as a result (my hypothesis).

Either sublime humor, or deranged thinking. Either way funny as all get out!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
It is definitely not a crime against nature, since nature had this neat development, they won't reproduce.

Since when have gays been unable to reproduce?
They're not sterile.

Gays gays can "come" in two sexes, and they can help each other out.
Ever heard of surrogate parenting?
Ever heard of turkey basters?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
An Orgasm is caused when you ejaculate sperm, so thats pretty solid enough evidence that it was designed for reproductive purposes.

IMO there's solid evidence that orgasm was designed to help people relax and go to sleep.

And the G-spots were designed so we'd have happy dreams afterwards.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

An Orgasm is caused when you ejaculate sperm, so thats pretty solid enough evidence that it was designed for reproductive purposes.

IMO there's solid evidence that orgasm was designed to help people relax and go to sleep.

And the G-spots were designed so we'd have happy dreams afterwards.

The what???

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The vagina has a 30 cell deep protection against tearing. The anus has one cell layer.

Absolute pigswhiskered balderdash. Please show at least an iota of evidence for these figures.

Both the rectum and the vagina can be damaged by rough sex.
So big guys need to be a bit gentle whichever gate they enter by.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Haydn_17

Orgasm feels pretty much same however you do it

-v

So then explain to my why the male g-spot is located in the anus? Designed for reproductive purposes???

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What I find most funny is that people think Gay people won't procreate.
They aren't stupid, the world wouldn't end if we were all gay, we just wouldnt enjoy procreating as much.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The OP is worried that the gays will grow in numbers until they are in the majority, and then humanity will die out because gays don't reproduce.

I've heard this argument applied to Asians, to Muslims, to people of all sort of varieties, but it's always been based on them outbreeding us poor threatened caucasions.

If gays don't reproduce and make lots of gay babies, how the hell are they going to suddenly outbreed straights?

The real disaster to this world would be if all the gays woke straight tomorrow and started making babies at the rate straights do. This would push humanity from having an overpopulation problem to starving ourselves to extinction through a runaway population explosion.

In these times, we should be grateful to everyone who does not breed, regardless of the reason.
This Earth needs a whole lot more love, and a lot fewer babies.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions

-v

So then explain to my why the male g-spot is located in the anus? Designed for reproductive purposes???

Evolution has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm so glad newer generations are more accepting of the world's diversities.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Aren't there cases of homosexual dolphins and other animals too...

Yes, there are. I mean this quite seriously when I say that I think my dog is gay. Just the way he umm "acts" around other male dogs.... verses how he is around female dogs...

I do believe there have been scientific studies about homosexuality in other animals ( I say other because Humans are animals too) that proved homosexuality is not just a human thing... Though I cannot recall an exact study off the top of my head.

To suggest that it is against nature to be gay is silly. Nature made gay people gay. It is not a choice... Believe me, I imagine if it were a choice, most gay people would choose to be straight... It's not like they enjoy being discriminated against...

It is not a choice, anymore than you can choose the color of your skin. It is something in the brain. Most people are attracted to the opposite sex. But sometimes, the part of the brain that deals with sexual orientation connects differently and a person is attracted to the same sex... Or even both sometimes.

If it was not a natural thing, it would not be happening. With all due respect to the OP, a helping of common sense might be the answer to their questions...

Now I want to say. Gay people are people. PEOPLE. They are not wrong for feeling the way they do. They are not some how less human or less important. They are people. Time to start accepting everyone for who they are. Labels are a lot more hurtful then people realize.

Oh and for those of you who think that you must be gay of you have a gay friend. This is reality. I have a friend who is a gay man. I am a man and I am straight. I have been asked if I was gay and looked at poorly for daring to be friends with a gay man. You know what? I just don't judge a book by it's cover. He has every right to be gay and I have every right to be straight and we have every right to be friends.... Whether you like it or not.

I suggest you get over it pretty quick too... people are getting fed up with the discrimination that takes place against people of different races, ethnicities , handicaps, genders, sexual orientations and so on.... Let go of the hate.

For god sake, get past the hate and join the sane world.

Being gay IS natural. Just like having brown hair is natural, or blue eyes or brown skin or straight hair, or crooked teeth and so on and son on. I better shut up now before I start getting ugly towards the hate and fear filled people.

edit on 23-9-2010 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I hate to dive into this, cause it's like trying to convince a democrat a republican is right about something

To a lot of us, it seems more like trying to tell us hummingbirds that we are insects, as if we don't know what we are.

1. Many people are born with feelings and attractions to the other sex. It is clear that these people are indeed born homosexual.

[2. Some people are exposed to homosexuality and enjoy it, and adapt to it, becoming homosexual or bisexual.
3. Some people may have been born heterosexual, but through sexual or other trauma in their lives they are unable or unwilling to expose themselves to the opposite sex. We are still wired to want companionship, and homosexuality is the only choice aside from being very alone in life.]

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
GOD HATES FAGS. (according to people like the Westboro Baptist Idiots)

no disrespect, none at all. nope, just that god made us, he made man and woman to produce more men and women, therefore being gay means god hates you. no disrespect.

Get real dude, you think you are the first one to come up with this argument/line of questioning? Let me ask you a simple question since we are all just here and "really want to know," why do you care? Has a gay man or woman ever inhibited your ability to reproduce with a woman? I would assume countless hours on this website are much more damaging to your sexual life than any gay man or woman could be.

I don't understand why people who are apparently straight are so obsessed with learning about homosexuality. Who cares....jesus, its like theres a new "homo thread" every day on ATS, which usually just resorts to the same sh__ that is in this one. Just leave it alone and live your life. If anyone tells you being gay is "Evil" or something along those lines, punch them, that or just tell them to STFU, because you really shouldn't care.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

-v

You're either a man, or a woman with very little experience.

I wish you some interesting lessons in the future.

No need.
I looked at a flasher.

Seriously, though, I happened once to be in the darkened kiosk of a clubroom, watching a pair of young guys doing a striptease act for the ladies ... from behind.
So when they turned around and dropped their towels, wiggling their backsides at the audience, I was treated to a double full frontal.
My two boys were still at the "jump up and down excitedly before a bath," stage, and looking at the strippers, they looked so much like bigger versions of my little boys, bouncing so innocently, I just cracked up.

Poor guys, you should have seen how fast they grabbed their towls and dived for the change rooms when they heard laughter in front of them.

Note to potential male strippers, wash dried poop off bum before squatting over audience face. Otherwise audience complain loudly.

edit on 23/9/10 by Kailassa because: fixing incorrect quote attribution

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

We are at the point in technology that we can create life via insemination and beginning to be able to clone.

Many animal species have homosexual members and they don't seem to mind.

Sorry to bust your bubble but homosexuality is natural.

We are on the verge of WW 3 and you have such a silly post as "Being Gay isn't natural".

Who the person down the street falls in love with is none of your business.

Tend to your own stuff.

Go troll somewhere else, the human race would do better with more tolerant and kind people vs people who are judgemental and want to push their idealogy on everyone.

The reason we are on the verge of yet another war is partly due to people being so intolerant of each other.

Homosexuality is one of the three main categories of sexual orientation, along with bisexuality and heterosexuality, within the heterosexual-homosexual continuum. The longstanding consensus of the behavioral and social sciences and the health and mental health professions is that homosexuality per se is an example of normal and positive variation in human sexual orientation.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added proof to back up my feelings on this.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I've reported this thread to the moderators for the hate speech that it is.

It doesn't deserve to stay, and the people who have starred and flagged it should be ashamed of themselves. ATS is not a dumping ground for bigotry and moronic behaviour. Haydn - you have real issues, please deal with them elsewhere.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Note to potential male strippers, wash dried poop off bum before squatting over audience face. Otherwise audience complain loudly.

Priceless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions

-v

Lol that's true. I was saying that though to challenge the OP's logic using nature. Basically I meant, wth is it doing in their if homosexuality is against nature? Now, you could get into details and argue that women can access it (which i see no wrong), but to most homophobes letting anything near there is being homosexual. To me, this is pretty good evidence that homosexuality is natural. I mean, how is a homosexual suppose to gain pleasure when recieving without it? It's as if it was put their for a reason lol.

P.S. very sorry for the details lol, but it was necessary to make the point

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Good for you Parallex!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join