It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Okay, but why exactly do you care enough to make a thread about this?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It is an unhealthy way to live. It has added lots of std's and relies mostly on one-time sexual encounters. Long term relationships are rare and once you get too old, you are rejected by the community.

link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

But you can't deny Homosexuality is on the rise. So in some degree it is spreading.

link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12

You are wrong good sir. Gays and lesbians should be sent to jail. Look at it like this, if you threaten to harm someone with a weapon, it's a crime and you go to jail. Gays and lesbians by just being gays and lesbians are threatening those around them with rape, pure and simple. The threat of rape they impose is very real, and it needs to be stopped or else marriage will disappear and we'll fall back into barbarism. Truly.

Who do your threaten with rape with your heterosexuality?

Perhaps your own heart has revealed itself and it is you who must be locked up to save us all.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Part of Human Nature is to want to understand something which is different, we all have our opinions and expressions which makes us unique.

I want to learn

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have no feelings at all about this issue.. I am just trying to display some facts to you. If I would be sensitive, I would be crying foul like you are

You have no problem with gays, yet you title your thread being gay is a crime against nature? Meh, dude you are having issues with yourself. Maybe when you sit close to gay long enough, you can actually touch one.

-v

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I repeat my hypothesis....Gayness has to do with people being constipated due to lack of excercise and a fatty diet in modern society.

edit on 23-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by v01i0

I changed the title so not to come over too aggressive which isnt what i wanted to portray.

It still isnt natural though, look at the anatomy of a human body, in no way shape or form are we built to want to have sex and be attracted to the same sex.

link   
Amidst all of my joking and tomfoolery (hey, I don’t get to use that word much), I think a real point I made has been missed.

The point directly addresses the OP, and that is:
Why hasn't homosexuality been bred out of the human race by natural selection?

I think the answer is that there aren’t gay animals, just bisexual ones. I think for animals, like some humans, “any port in a storm” is a mantra. If they knock something up in the process, more power to them.

edit on 23-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: bad typo

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Part of Human Nature is to want to understand something which is different, we all have our opinions and expressions which makes us unique.

I want to learn

And what exactly do you want to know?
If i didnt know better i'd say you are in the cloest.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I want to learn

My friend,

If you want to understand human nature, know this. Everyone of us desire at our very core the same exact thing. That is to be loved. You want it and so does everyone else. To love, is to not judge. Do you feel loved when YOU are judged? Of course not.

If you find homosexuality disagreeable, your probably not a homosexual. Live and let live. You now know why a homosexual IS a homosexual. They feel about the same sex as you do the opposite sex. It happens. Only God knows why.

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 23-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think many times the reasons are going to be as simple or as complicated as there are people. Perhaps sometimes it's choice, and for others it's not a choice.

But it's not ours to judge. One of my best friends in high school announced to me he was gay, when he was bringing me home from a party.
We laid on my front lawn that summer night until the sun came up talking about it. We discussed every detail of it, and I've never looked back. We both laughed, and we both cried. He's a doctor, now. Gay people are just like anybody else, Haydn. What they do intimately is not our business.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I can assure you im not in the closet, im quite happy the way i am

I want to know why? For me to have children is very important, it feels like im doing my part ensuring the future for humanity, i recycle, i work with charities.

The Gay population to me personally come over as not really caring.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I understand that.

But what happens when the Gay population starts overtaking the Straight population?

I guess that would be natures way of saying "screw off, you need to conserve, stop pooping out kids -- there's clearly not enough crap here to keep them alive". But that's not the point, the growth in numbers of homosexuality is the result of people being more open about it. The rates are not dissimilar from the rates of ancient times, predating homosexual control, predating the era of religious control.

It wont happen in our lifetime, but to someones generation there is a very big chance that it will.

You're under the dangerously false impression that homosexuality is some sort of movement. It's been around forever; homosexuals don't try to spread, they just try to live like everyone else is doing. The fluctuation in the numbers that you gave about the UK are a result of homosexual suppression not existence. Also, you tout heterosexuality because we would not be here without it, but we surely would not be here anymore without homosexuality either (estimated 8% compounded over thousands of years of humanity) -- we would have ran out of resources a long time ago. Maybe this population problem we're having now is the result of humanity trying to suppress homosexuality; a concept that they do not fully grasp.

You claim that you don't understand and you want to know? Then I hope you're a good listener, because the only way to understand subjects you aren't involved in is to listen. I, and you, hope you've been listening

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Aren't there cases of homosexual dolphins and other animals too... Also being gay is natural, its people who say its not who aren't. If its your instinct to be attracted to the same sex why deny it? Also Homosexuals have been around a looooong time. Sorry OP your the weird one...

I am straight but I really don't care what you do with your life or who you love. Love is love that's all it is. No one has the right to say who you should love...

So your telling me that if every Dolphin, monkey or whatever decided to be Gay it would ok? You would happily accept the demise of a species, by just following "there feelings"?

edit on 23-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I would do as a human I have no right to interfere. Its not natural. You don't see other animals preserving species going "hmm i shouldn't eat this its endangered"

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by v01i0

It still isnt natural though, look at the anatomy of a human body, in no way shape or form are we built to want to have sex and be attracted to the same sex.

Really? You never look in the mirror and marvel at how awesome your penis is? Your rippling muscles?

I do. Sorry, had to be honest there. As far as being attracted to other guys....naaaa "Mongo like's girls!"

I don't think it is a stretch though to extend that natural male narcissism into a lifestyle choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What exactly are you saying isn't 'natural' anyway? This is so everyone here can understand you.

Is it to do with the sexual act between homosexuals? Is it anal sex you have a problem with between two men because you think that this is unnatural? You do realise that hetrosexual men want anal sex with women too sometimes. So on this basis are you saying that this hetrosexual act is unnatural even though it is between a man and a woman?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Pretending to be someone you're not it's a crime against nature, gay people accept themselves the way they are. It's not like if everyone went gay the world would collapse and humans will go extinct, ever heard of sperm banks?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Haydn,

Please try to understand, that in this bloody existence, is no such thing as unnatural. It is a sheer impossibility. Gayness may be somewhat abnormal behaviour for a creature designed to breed by sexual interaction, but no way unnatural.

While sexual pleasure is also natural, and if one wants to have sexual pleasure with same sex, howcome it becomes unnatural? Even if gay people seem have to increased (yet they have always existed, as known from ancient Rome, Japan, Greek and etc.), they have never really took over. As I said earlier, you are afraid of non-existent threat. I think you are afraid of diversity, down deep.

I admit it may be hard to understand that why in world anyone would want to be gay, but unnatural..? Why don't you say paranormal?

-v

edit on 23-9-2010 by v01i0 because: 950

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

reply to post by v01i0

Really? You never look in the mirror and marvel at how awesome your penis is? Your rippling muscles?

I do. Sorry, had to be honest there. As far as being attracted to other guys....naaaa "Mongo like's girls!"

I don't think it is a stretch though to extend that natural male narcissism into a lifestyle choice.

A vagina was desgined for a penis, the orgasmic feeling you get when you inject your sperm into a women is natures way to make sure you do it again, to keep your species alive. What purpose does sperm have in another mans backside?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join