It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Read the last page worth of entries. I think you will see that the bigots are the minority. I haven't read it all, but we are pretty aware of the fact that the OP is an unfortunately confused and prejudiced person. We're working on it.

p.s. your emoticon is totally flaming. ; )

edit on 27-9-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: p.s.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by AndrewJay

So are you claiming its a disease of some sort? are you claiming t to be some sort of fluke of nature?

You need to learn, you need to take a step back and realize what your saying.

Added: no one pushes anything on anyone unless there is force actually added. Its your own choice to read on this subject. its your choice to read what others are saying. its not like anyone has shotgun to your head saying 'accept gays or die.' You only let it affect you unless you want it to affect you.

edit on 9/27/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

The only thing that pisses me off about the entire gay issue is the people like you that always think someone is against them for being a certain way when in all honesty they could care less what you do in your bedroom. I simply stated that we are designed to reproduce to protect our species. We are designed so that men are with women. In nature however (not just in humans) animals can, will, and do act in homosexual ways. So is it natural? Yes. Is it the way we were intended to act? No. Like I said were designed to reproduce and penis + penis doesnt = baby.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Well, I am straight, and married. Yet I actually do find some men attractive. And I am not even ashamed to mention it, for fear of being rediculed. Does that make me strange? I don't think so. It was a personal choice.

Then you are bisexual. It does not matter that you lead a heterosexual life, if you are attracted to some men, you are bisexual.

I suppose you are sexually attracted to your wife. Can you choose to be sexualy repulsed by her? I dont think so.

Most sex therapists believe that everyone is a little bit bisexual, even you people that are prejudiced and homophobic. Just because someone finds someone of the same sex attractive, does not mean they wish to sleep with them.

Does anyone else find it funny how all the bigots claim to be friends with gay people?

edit on 27/9/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Does anyone else find it funny how all the bigots claim to be friends with gay people?

I find your whole post, not just the piece I quoted, highly offensive and see it as a personal attack on me.

I do not "claim" to be friends with gay people, I AM friends with gay people. What, you want me to sent them your telephone nrs, so you can check up on that?

Only a homophobe would make such a remark

And now you call me a homophobe! I have never stooped to the level of name calling, yet you feel you can freely label me whatever you want. Please leave your personal opinions, because thats all they are, out of this.

This is the most blatant personal attack I have witnessed on this thread, and for no apparent reason. Totally uncalled for.

Cheers, mate.

VVV

edit on 27-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I find your whole post, not just the piece I quoted, highly offensive and see it as a personal attack on me.

I do not "claim" to be friends with gay people, I AM friends with gay people. What, you want me to sent them your telephone nrs, so you can check up on that?

Only a homophobe would make such a remark

And now you call me a homophobe! I have never stooped to the level of name calling, yet you feel you can freely label me whatever you want. Please leave your personal opinions, because thats all they are, out of this.

This is the most blatant personal attack I have witnessed on this thread, and for no apparent reason. Totally uncalled for.

Cheers, mate.

VVV

edit on 27-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

It's this attitude that homosexual (men for the most part) think that if you dont totally accept them without any arguement you're a biggot and you're against them. The truth is nobody cares if you're gay. You're not special. I like women you like men so just leave it at that.

link   

VVV.

I believe Oz was replying to Maslo in that post, your name shows on it because Maslo was replying to you.

~Heff

link   

Where exactly did I point you out as the target of my post? Its not about you in any way. Im just saying for all those that are claiming to have homosexual friends, a lot are also claiming that homsexuality is unnatural or wrong.

Very bizzare (and insensitive) that people take that stance considering they have friends that are gay

And Ive removed the homophobe remark, and Im sorry that you assumed I was talking directly to you

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join