It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize your "opinion" was the only one that was valid. Please forgive me.

It's not my opinion that animals murder other animals.
It's a fact.
The world isn't a fairy tale, sorry.

edit on 23-9-2010 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Good Intentions
But nevertheless, it is natural, just as murdering someone is natural but not OK.

Unbelievable! It is NOT natural to murder someone! I can't believe you would even suggest that!
If you feel the need to murder, it is not natural it is very unnatural and demented.

Oh please, stop being so emotional.
Murder is a fact of life and nature, a huge amount of animals do it, including us.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize your "opinion" was the only one that was valid. Please forgive me.

It's not my opinion that animals murder other animals.
The world isn't a fairy tale, sorry.

Oh I wouldn't say that.
You're certainly living in one.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Based on the fact that I say animals kill each other?

Continue living in your hollowed out world where nothing kills anything and all life lives peacefully.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Continue living in your hollowed out world where nothing kills anything and all life lives peacefully.

Oh I agree with you "animals" do kill each other... and when a human kills another human they are "acting" like animals.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Oh I agree with you "animals" do kill each other... and when a human kills another human they are "acting" like animals.

So humans can act like animals in almost every single way, but there's NO POSSIBLE WAY they can be animals themselves?
lol

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
since before the dawn of modern man, humans have killed humans. i should think that this is natural if it happens all the time, everywhere you look, and in all time periods.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Where do you think the term "acting like animals" came from??? If we were animals there would be no such term.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17Being Gay is against Humanity and Nature, our core objective as a species is to reproduce, to keep our species alive, there is no such thing as an immortal organism. They all die, and to continue the survival of the species they must all reproduce before they die. To keep the species stable.

~ If you are referring to the longevity of our species, your analysis has some sort of weight. Unless a species has a means to reproduce, the species would not survive for very long. Psychologists and biologists have recently (2005ish) discovered that homosexuality maybe the result of an underdeveloped organ. It is apart of the brain. Since I cannot think of its name, I will have to do some research on the mater.

~ If you are referring to a religious perspective, Christianity, you also have a point in how it is approached. Since all of the stories in the bible are about families (mother, father, sister, brother, Adam, and Eve), you can say that God has only promoted heterosexual relationships. Now, I want to make one thing clear. Even though the bible is heterosexual family orientated, God has always said that the door is open for 'universal salvation'. So, keep the door open to people from all walks of life.

~ If you are referring to making laws to prohibit the act of homosexuality (lesbians included), for the sake of society, I think you are taking things into the extreme. Should we be making laws in which prevents people from living freely, so they cannot be judged upon how they use their freewill? Or, should we be making laws in favor of freewill, so that people have a chance to discover their own means to salvation?

Why should I stand in the way of someone's ability to choose (freewill granted to us by God); thus, putting myself in between them, God, and personal salvation?

Allow people to have the ability to choose, so that they are responsible for their own actions.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Where do you think the term "acting like animals" came from??? If we were animals there would be no such term.

I believe the term came from people like you.
It doesn't mean we aren't animals, it means alot of people like to think we aren't animals, when clearly we are.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Oh well, it's clear that we disagree. So be it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Being Gay is against Humanity and Nature, our core objective as a species is to reproduce, to keep our species alive, there is no such thing as an immortal organism. They all die, and to continue the survival of the species they must all reproduce before they die. To keep the species stable.

It doesn't matter that Earth is overpopulated, if everyone suddenly woke up Gay Humanity would be extinct within 50 years.

People forget, we are surrounded by technology, social trends, but deep down, really we are animals, animals with basic instincts, to survive, to reproduce, for some reason our society is losing its instinct to reproduce, 1% of the UK see themselves as being Gay or Lesbian, not much, but what will the figure be like in 100 years time? 10%?

I know i have probaly offended a lot of people with this thread, i don't intend to, i just want to understand where has the instinct to reproduce with the opposite sex gone?

I am entitled to my opinions, again i mean no disrespect to Gay, Lesbian, Transexual people.

I just want to understand

Thanks

edit on 23-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

I agree 100% but i know some gay people and even though i don't agree with it there still people but there is no way that being gay can be a normal process, as stated if everyone was gay we would not have a human race left and to those who say well we can create people with all kinds of methods still doesn't make it right. If we were talking about other times on human history where we did not have all these technologies and everyone was gay the human race would have went extinct no if ans or buts. IMHO it is a flaw in the genetic code and helped and perpetuated also buy society.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This debate always reminds me of a quote;

"Homosexuality is the disease, AIDS is the cure"

Always entertaining to bring this up for discussion at the dinner table.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Being gay is natures population control....hummmm....

Never know huh? Might be onto something there.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well I have nothing against gays, to each is his own. But I wanted to throw this out there. People are also born mentally retarded....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Would you say that being gay is being a defect of our species?

Gays do not offend me, however I do pitty them.

Akin to the disabled, not their fault and my heart goes out to them.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have always viewed homosexuality as nature's way of ensuring a particularly unfit genetic line dies out, kind of like the genetic diseases before we controlled them so the afflicted could reproduce. That goes for all species, not just homo sapiens. It's just another way to keep the particular species strong and, imo, that makes it perfectly natural.

These days things get more complex due to environmental issues causing some genetic diseases and all the antibiotics and hormones in our food supply. I would suspect that all the antibiotics/hormones would have an anomalous effect on the rates but prior to these things being introduced, it doesn't seem unnatural at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hmmmm correct me if i'm wrong but we now have the technology so that men can carry a fetus to a set date so i
guess the only natural thing for our species is to evolve......

www.google.ca... t=title&resnum=6&ved=0CEsQsAQwBQ&biw=1006&bih=647

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but I agree.

Homosexuality is a mental condition.

The human body was made a specific way, to procreate, to replenish life.

Going against the natural way of our bodies is going against the norm.

Its not a physical creation being gay, its a mental thing.

Now, there's a big difference between saying Homosexuality of a mental issue compared to it being wrong.

If your homosexual, fair enough. I will still shake your hand and try to get to know you like everyone else, but just because we are friends and we hang out doesnt mean your personal sexual preference is 'normal'. Its very much against the laws of nature.

But if it makes you happy, i dont care.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
This debate always reminds me of a quote;

"Homosexuality is the disease, AIDS is the cure"

Always entertaining to bring this up for discussion at the dinner table.

WOW, that has to be one of THE most ignorant posts I have ever read on ATS... Seriously!

94.5% of HIV infections globally are transmitted heterosexually.

In your case, "Stupidity is the disease, Knowledge is the cure!"

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have a question for you OP. People on this site pretty much know where I stand on this issue .Well I like think they do?
Anyway is there something artificial about being gay? Is that what you are driving at? If so can
you state what that is plainly for me? If not then admit you are wrong. Being gay and unnatural acts as you call them do not necessarily go hand in hand is my point. If a person is gay and dies a virgin what then? If you even try to answer
the last question, well just don't ok. Just try'in to help you see your fallecy.

Jaxon

WOW, that has to be one of THE most ignorant posts I have ever read on ATS... Seriously!

Can I take that as a compliment Jaxon?

edit on 23-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join