It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

This is not a Breeder vs Gay argument.

Just as Whites once marched with Blacks, there are many Breeders who are fighting for equal rights for Gays.

And many Breeders are Gay also, as, secretly, are many of the ignoramuses who promote their weasel-worded versions of "God hates Gays".

Re world population, yes, it's bad. And if half the money America spends on killing Muslims was spent on the one proven remedy for overpopulation, educating women, that problem could have been cured by now. But, as many in this thread have shown, a lot of people prefer to fear or hate than to understand.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Curiousisall

okay MA
i did not say the male orgasm makes the female copulate
i said the painful memory of pregnancy, labor and delivery is
superceeded by the euphoria the woman recieves from her multiple orgasms.

I really had to take some time away from you because it was getting hard to respond while laughing so hard at all the insane things here. I never said you said that the male orgasm makes the female copulate. You said, and I quote-

reply to post by texastig

created adam and eve
not adam and steve.

Te plumbing is meant and naturally built for the male o fit into female for purpose of procreation.
the only reason orgasm is included, is how else are you going to get women to get pregnant over and oover again.pregnancy is hard and painful.

Did you not mean what you said? You never retracted it. You said "the ONLY REASON ORGASM IS INCLUDED, is how else are you going to get women to get pregnant over and over again."

Only reason? Really? I pointed out that men have orgasms too so that cannot be the ONLY reason, now can it?

Let me toss some facts at you. Between 35% and 50% of all women NEVER HAVE AN ORGASM EVER!
Far fewer women will ever even believe multiple orgasms exist. For many women, orgasm can NEVER BE ACHIEVED THROUGH INTERCOURSE. Clitoral stimulation is the only method and trust me, you do not need a penis for that. Sorry but you know nothing about females and orgasms so please stop discussing it until you do.

But it was possible you just meant something else, right?

yes maryann
men have orgasms.
being pregnant is painful, and a lot of work.
orgasm is euporia.
women have to have sex (naturally right) to get pregnant.

since pregnancy is nine months long, they enjoy the euphoria of an orgasm as much as a man.
the euphoria ovrshadows the pain of pregnancy enough to hav them yield to sexual intercourse.

So we get you to acknowledge men have orgasms and yet you then go on to explain that the purpose of the orgasm is still to make childbirth more enjoyable. This leaves me still wondering how the man's orgasm can do that.
You did say that the ONLY reason for the orgasm is to ease the pain of childbirth, then you reinforced it. I still need to know how a male orgasm does this. I am doubtful you know much about the male orgasm either though because of this.

i will arrempt
male gets erection which prepares the penis to penetrate female vagina, up to and past the Circle of Os.
natural use of penis at this time is to achieve orgasm which naturally causes live fresh sperm to move to end of penis and shoot, yes shoot deeply into vagine there by increasing chance of fertilizing egg.

got the picture MaryAnn

Time for another lesson. Orgasming and ejaculating are two different things. You can orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating. Yes, you can. Well, maybe you couldn't but any man familiar with his body and how it works can do this. You can also ejaculate without orgasming. This is actually REALLY DAMN COMMON. The sperm is in the ejaculate. You can orgasm all day long but if you do not ejaculate, NO SPERM!
For your circle of Os bunk, maybe you should become familiar with anatomy that is not skinned, dried, bleached, and hanging in a lab.
But again, the main question here is still what is the male orgasm for? It is not to expel sperm, it just makes that feel good when it happens. It does not help during childbirth. So you fail and fail and then gloat about it getting to people?

In fact, I am still not sure at all how the female orgasm helps during childbirth but I just thought we should go one step at a time.

i dont look the words up maryann
google "euphoric recall"
that might explain it to you but you would have to use abstract reasoning to transfer it from alcohol to sex.

How about you google "euphoric recall." Study it. Learn all about it. Now google "childbirth." See if you can spot the HUGE LIST OF GLARING DIFFERENCES. The reason you have to use abstract reasoning to transfer it is because you have to pretend it means something it does not. Is that how this has all been approached so far?

the euphoria of orgasm is recalled in the figure/ground paradigm,
and overcomes the memory of painful pregnancy, L&D.
I assumed you were female and could grasp the relationship
between the pain (dysphoria) and pleasure (euphoria)

Trust me, I grasp the relationship between pain and pleasure. I have just never once found myself trying to increase the intensity of my partner's orgasm in the hopes that I will somehow be able to recall how good they felt.

I really have to ask. Where did you learn all this stuff? Did you go to a special school? Are you there now? I know, I know, you have 110 kids so you is grown!
I cannot help but notice that not only am I NOT the only person here to notice you have no understanding of sex, biology, anatomy, childbirth, pregnancy, or function so I am soooo curious where you get all this from. Any chance the mother of those first ten can sign up here? I have some questions for her.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Iranian government funds sex changes becaue they see transgendered people to be a "mistake of nature" or a "mistake of Allah". I guess "Allah" gives us the right to do that.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Ruffian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to Curiousisall

male gets erection which prepares the penis to penetrate female vagina, up to and past the Circle of Os.

- Not to mention that the archaic term, "Circle of Os", refers to a region within the uterus, and penetrating that during sex would not give a girl an orgasm, it would damn near kill her.

So much for having 10 children of his own.

Any idea why the people who argue logically and use grammar correctly are the ones supporting gay rights?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffian
The Iranian government funds sex changes becaue they see transgendered people to be a "mistake of nature" or a "mistake of Allah". I guess "Allah" gives us the right to do that.

I expect you are aware that being transgendered has nothing to do with being gay?

Transgendered people feel they are in the wrong body and need to change their gender to be happy.
A transgendered person may be attracted to either sex, that's a separate issue.
Gay people do not want to change their gender.

- Except for the few who are both.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

- Not to mention that the archaic term, "Circle of Os", refers to a region within the uterus, and penetrating that during sex would not give a girl an orgasm, it would damn near kill her.

So much for having 10 children of his own.

Any idea why the people who argue logically and use grammar correctly are the ones supporting gay rights?

LOL!

That is why I said "For your circle of Os bunk, maybe you should become familiar with anatomy that is not skinned, dried, bleached, and hanging in a lab. " I honestly believe that the only experience this person has with the female anatomy is his 1845 text book and the skeleton in the lab he gets to look at. He is eyeing up those bone cavities and thinking "I could easily get that far in!" Someone needs to get some new books and do some field research.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Sorry, my sarcasm must not have been as clear as I would've liked. I'm not trying to create a divide here, just trying to let some of these people know how ridiculously juvenile they sound when they say that homosexuality is disgusting and threatens our existence etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffian

edit on 26-9-2010 by Ruffian because: (no reason given)

Same deal here in Ontario; your first switch is free, if you want to switch back that's a different story.

This has nothing to do with this thread at all, though

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is going to send absolutely terrible, and I might get warned because of this. However I see in no way is it being intolerant and "back woods or redneck" to be against gays. The OP is right its against nature, organisms have one goal to pass on they're DNA. Just because we are humans doesn't mean are above or better than the animal instincts we have. When were hungry we eat, when were thirsty we drink, and when its time to make another generation we mate. Mating is not a male and a male or a female and a female. Sorry to even argue the animal homosexuality is a such a terrible argument, it happens but they don't pass their DNA on I.E. a lost generation. The OP was wrong though there are immortal organisms, the stem cells are immortal and so are cancer cells not a real point in this argument but a correction none the less. We are all humans yes, and thats why we have civil rights for women and of color and of disability. You can tell when someone is a woman, or disabled, or of different color, because its natural. You can not tell someone is gay just by looking at them, unless you want to be a jerk and call a straight guy a homosexual just because thats what they look like. There needs to be a visual difference in a person to make it natural, no visual difference in a gay person, not natural. Thats all I would respect that if someone have a polite debate about this but I don't expect one so flame on.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Then you are all for underage sex, as well? How about rape? Murder is obviously ok. The age of consent should be about 11, you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Screw Gay or Straight! If we don't hate the Republicans and Democrats and the International bankers and Rockefellers and Rothschilds etc. like we hate each other for being different.........we will all be dead within 30 years.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

now i am laughing so profoundly as to be rendered incapable of typing coherently.

Man who go to sleep with sex on mind, wake up with solution in hand.

If there was no orgasm for a woman, during procreative activity, most women would not do the activity.
The pleasure ofsets the memory of the pain of pregnancy, labor and delivery.
Somewhere the message got confused. I never said a male orgasm helps a female.
And if there was no orgasm, or pleasure, what two adulty would bump and grind for hours?
They would not, so the pleasure entices humans to copulate to procreate.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OP by any chance did your partner leave you then become homosexual? I wonder how anyone can say anything is a crime against nature or humanity anymore. How can we possibly know? With all the GMO products people consume, the toxins in the air of our cities, and the various drugs that are pushed, who knows how the sum of all that is affecting our DNA? Could be that or a combination with adaptive evolution due to overcrowding. I'm in favor of there being less breeding so I'm happy there are homosexuals around. Most of the ones I've met are nicer than the average person anyway.

edit on 26-9-2010 by cerberus00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

now i am laughing so profoundly as to be rendered incapable of typing coherently.

Just now?

Man who go to sleep with sex on mind, wake up with solution in hand.

A little quip about wet dreams. Sexually active adults do not really have wet dreams. Teenage boys usually do. You are giving yourself away too much.

If there was no orgasm for a woman, during procreative activity, most women would not do the activity.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

You are wrong.

Everything you say is the most uninformed, ignorant, tripe I have ever seen. I am starting to doubt you have ever even seen a female. Not naked, not in an intimate manner, but at all.

Like I said 35%-50% of all women NEVER HAVE AN ORGASM!
These women are still having sex and having children. You just say insane things that are not backed up by any reality and expect what to happen when you do? Why are you so intent on looking so ignorant? Just stop already.

Something adults who have sex know is that vaginal intercourse is the LEAST EFFECTIVE way to give a female an orgasm and the methods that work better do not lend themselves to procreation. Your link to the female orgasm and childbirth is INSANE at best.

Something else adults who have sex know is that women do not have sex just to have an orgasm. For many women, many times, that is not really what it is all about. We do not sit in neutral until we finally feel good for 10 seconds. Female bodies do not work that way. I am certain you do not know what a multiple orgasm actually is either so just stop.

Too many women do not have orgasms and the thing you need to do to make babies is the worst way to give a woman an orgasm.

You are soooo soooo sooo wrong about so so so so very much.

The pleasure ofsets the memory of the pain of pregnancy, labor and delivery.

Funny that not one female on this board seems to agree with you. Considering you think the penis is inserted into the uterus and orgasms produce sperm, call me dubious.

Somewhere the message got confused. I never said a male orgasm helps a female.

Somewhere you got confused because I asked you to clear it up 4 times and you kept responding and telling me how it helps.

And if there was no orgasm, or pleasure, what two adulty would bump and grind for hours?

Half the women on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you for real? You do see people refuting the nonsense you say and the only reference you have is from the 19th century. Are you just trying to have some fun or are you allowed to stay up really late now that you are in junior high?

Shhhhhhhhh. Someone's coming. You better hide before you get caught playing on a grown up website like this.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

I agree with you.
You are correct in that it is unnatural.

Using animals as a yardstick is ignorant, and just because an ignorant animal, that is an animal that does not have the brain volume and capaciy that humans have, behaves in a homosexual manner, GLBT look at that behavior and claim that it is natural. It might be natural for the cow to hump another cow, or the offending cow who is doing the humping might have some brain disease like MCD.

To claim your logical and "quasi-scientific" natural instinct is grounded in animal behavior is to 1 deny that there is any difference between you and the ignorant animal, LOL (might or might not be true), and 2. you are ASSUMING that the humping cow is normal. Which in some likleyhood it is not.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Methinks quite a few....The bumping and grinding is the fun part.... as I recall.
The orgasm means it's over.

Inception is either an incidental happenstance of a good time or a deliberate and purposeful activity having serendipitous pleasant side effects.
This depends on your original aim (no pun intended) or purpose for the union. Lust or baby making.

Edit: Oh yeah, or LOVE.

edit on 26-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: I forgot love

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I would still like you to address my question about placing a waste product expulsion organ into the mouth.

You are disgusted by oral sex too, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A list of things that DO NOT mean 'natural':

1. beneficial for procreation
2. normal
3. morally or socially 'correct'

Natural means natural. If something occurs in nature, it is natural. That doesn't make it morally correct, that doesn't make it the norm, that doesn't make it beneficial for the survival of the species.

No, homosexuality is not the norm. Homosexuality is not, in the eyes of many moral. Homosexuality does not aid in procreation. That does not mean that homosexuality is not natural.

People can be born attracted to the same sex. Whether this is a moral, genetic, biological freak occurance or flaw I can't say. But what I can say is they are born that way. They don't choose what their hormones tell them.

65 million years ago, Dinosaurs were no longer able to survive on this planet. The way nature worked after whatever the hell happened altered nature so greatly that many species were unable to propagate and survive. This does not mean that Dinosaurs were unnatural or chose to be Dinosaurs. They were born dinosaurs.

Is this so hard, really?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

My children names are Chantel, Duane, Paul, Sara, James, Austin, Quentin, Roselyn, Madelyn and Shannon.
Chantel is 35, Shannon is 10.

Shannon, through Austin still at home.

I do not want anymore children so stopped having sex 10 years ago.

I ussed the natural family planning, when nature dictated the mate was fertile, then we cocreated one of the children.

Get it, the natural cycle of ovulation and the result of learning the natural cycle of this and using it to our collective benefit.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
if you look around all the time animals are always trying for both sexes to hump.

being gay is natural just open yer eyes.......

case closed

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join