It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

I said I would keep asking.

Please explain how the male orgasm makes childbirth less painful.

Then, explain how the female orgasm makes childbirth less painful.

Then, go out and meet a girl and do some fieldwork. It can only help.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Curiousisall

no it did not.
he lists homosexuality as one of the most GRAVE SINS there is.
Sexual sin comes from inside a person where as all other sins come from outside.

When a person sins sexually they are defiling their own body.
you are supposed to use your free will to chhoose life and to follow the virtues, not the vices like in the movie SEVEN

Please save your empty religious rhetoric, much like the big words you have been looking up, until you can employ it properly. The answer is simply, no. It did not occur to you. The rest of your answer does not explain why my idea is wrong, it is just a bunch of other religious mumbo jumbo about sins. Lying is a sin too. I could care less about sins. Your sins have no impact on my life. I know murder is bad because I would not want to be murdered or lose a loved one. I do not need your petty god or his list of rules and if that is the best you have, give up.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

no it did not.
he lists homosexuality as one of the most GRAVE SINS there is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76424776fcb4.jpg[/atsimg]

You think I'm joking?
You think this is a personal attack?
I assure you it is not.
Google up KKK views on homosexuality and feast your eyes on how your personal views jive with theirs!
WBC garbage!
What a disgrace!
Time to hit the sack sport, your continuing indoctrination is but a few hours away.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

i will arrempt
male gets erection which prepares the penis to penetrate female vagina, up to and past the Circle of Os.
natural use of penis at this time is to achieve orgasm which naturally causes live fresh sperm to move to end of penis and shoot, yes shoot deeply into vagine there by increasing chance of fertilizing egg.

got the picture MaryAnn

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please get off mommy's computer and go read a book or get some rest. The simple fact that you are confusing orgasm with ejaculation is about the funniest thing you have written so far.

I gotta go take a break.

Orgams cause fresh sperm to be released!
Please take a biology class and meet a real live girl.

I am still not sure how you think any of what you just posted would make pregnancy less painful. That is what you said.

You said the reason for orgasms were to make child birth less painful. Even if you did not confuse orgasm with ejaculate, you still have not explained how a male orgasm effects the pain level of giving birth.

Too funny. I wonder when my orgasms will start producing fresh sperm!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

i dont look the words up maryann
google "euphoric recall"
that might explain it to you but you would have to use abstract reasoning to transfer it from alcohol to sex.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

now that hurts my feelings and emotions .
what does kkk stand for
konnected kissing kousins?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

maryann i have fathered ten children
and foster father to 100 others.
i was present at all deliveries.
are you ready for some humor?

natural use of penis during sex is to deliver live sperm to vicinity of egg.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

i dont look the words up maryann
google "euphoric recall"
that might explain it to you but you would have to use abstract reasoning to transfer it from alcohol to sex.

Save me the trouble and just explain to me in the most simple terms possible how a female has euphoric recall due to the male orgasm.

Then please tell me where these women are that are enjoying childbirth because they had an orgasm 9 months prior.

Can you do those two things?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Here's what I don't get man.

1. It exists. So what is it, supernatural? I just saw a male cow hump another male cow, should I call the vatican? Ghosthunters? What? I'm confused. But so many have made this point already.

2. I'm assuming you're of a religious bent, probably an abrahamic religion. hey, welcome, so am I. But look...

Ok so we should both be able to agree that we live in a fallen world. That's natural yo, even under a strict religious mindset. Who's to say, theoretically that homosexuality wouldn't exist absent the fall? I wouldn't, but lets assume its the truth for reason of argument. Ok, so its a sin, so what? Sin is one of the most natural things in the world. Its bred into us by the fall right? So its natural.

And if you're not religious....well...there's just no other way you'd believe this.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

maryann i have fathered ten children
and foster father to 100 others.
i was present at all deliveries.
are you ready for some humor?

natural use of penis during sex is to deliver live sperm to vicinity of egg.

Sure you have. When men brag about their reproductive prowess and sexual conquests they are always telling the truth.
You are a hoot. Nice sidestep again. Let's review.

You said the only reason for the orgasm is to lighten the burden of childbirth. You failed to explain how male orgasms do that.

You then said that the purpose of the orgasm is to inject sperm. That is just plain wrong.

Try again.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

okay MA
i did not say the male orgasm makes the female copulate
i said the painful memory of pregnancy, labor and delivery is
superceeded by the euphoria the woman recieves from her multiple orgasms.

the euphoria of orgasm is recalled in the figure/ground paradigm,
and overcomes the memory of painful pregnancy, L&D.
I assumed you were female and could grasp the relationship
between the pain (dysphoria) and pleasure (euphoria)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by Haydn_17

Here's what I don't get man.

1. It exists. So what is it, supernatural? I just saw a male cow hump another male cow, should I call the vatican? Ghosthunters? What? I'm confused. But so many have made this point already.

We call those cattle downer cows...j/k

I would say people spout off for no other reason than to feel moraly superior. I would like to see how many of these same people have lived a perfect life. Sex outside of marriage comes to mind.Having impure thoughts is another.

We can debate this to death, and in the end we will find that no matter what, we all are sinners in their own way. Why compound that with the morally superior attitude that they know what God intended.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This thread is making me depressed...are there seriously this many dumb people here? Let me break this down...

Point of side A: Homosexuality is Immoral because it was written in a book.

Point of side B: Homosexuality is a personal choice that does not infringe on any one elses rights.

Done...make your choice and take a step back.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The OP has a good point. It's been brought up multiple times. Homosexuality simply isn't natural to our survival. Two gay people cannot create a child like a male and female can. Not saying that there aren't urges. But it is a confusion. While I won't dive into the explanations at this moment, know that you can chose not to be homosexual, the same way that you can chose not to do drugs despite the urge to do so.

You have a choice, you aren't roped and hogtied into being gay because you have urges. Would Charles Manson still have been a murderer had he decided he wasn't going to murder people, despite his urges? Manson had strong urges I'm sure, but he didn't have to do what he did. If we all did everything we had an urge to do, many of us would be in jail for killing someone.

You are not the sum of your urges, you are what you decide to become. Being gay is simply following through with an urge, you still made a decision to be gay. You can make the convicted decision to be straight as well. Now, don't get caught up in the idea that you are lying to yourself either, because you decide not to follow with urges to connect sexually with the same sex. The truth of who you are is who you decide to be. Listen closely folks, your feet aren't in cement blocks, you can move around and change things. People change their careers all the time, this is no different.

The thing you have got to understand is not all urges are based on good concepts of survival. Welcome to planet earth. Things aren't always the way they should be. But, we can work on correcting things.

I'm not judging you for your urges, as a matter of fact I understand where you are coming from. If you are hell bent on being gay, then be gay. This isn't about forcing you to do what you don't want to do. And, I don't want anyone here to suffer because they feel bad about the things they feel.

Troy

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
The OP has a good point. It's been brought up multiple times. Homosexuality simply isn't natural to our survival. Two gay people cannot create a child like a male and female can.

If the human population was around a few thousand yes homosexuality may be problimatic with population growth but the fact of the matter is that we are 6-7 billion strong. Homosexuality has no impact what so ever on the survival of the human race. The point is mute.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Troy

I'm about as conservative as they come but I gotta say, and I tried for many years of my life to understand your position - even expousing it at times, there is no rational basis to this idea that being gay isn't natural.

Even excepting that homosexuality is detrimental to breeding and evolutionary advantageous adaptations: Natural selection doesn't purport to explain all that is natural. it only purports to explain evolution.

If you want to accept the ideas of natural selection as governing what is BENEFICIAL TO REPRODUCTION in nature that is one thing. But to say that something is not natural because it is disfavored by natural selection is a complete misunderstanding of 'nature' and 'natural selection.'

If something exists in nature it is natural. The vast majority of species are extinct, meaning that their traits were eventually disfavored by natural selection. That does not make the vast majority of species on earth unnatural. Nor does it make traits that are disfavored by natural selection unnatural.

Plenty of virtuous human traits are disfavored by natural selection. But they exist because of our eventual dominance over nature. Read Mothers and Others by Hrdy. Almost all of what we call society is disfavored by natural selection as it applies to homo sapiens: the nuclear family, tribal conflict etc. But these things are widespread and accepted because we have overcome the force of natural selection by spanning the globe and mastering technology.

On another note, homosexuality is not a choice. The act of having sex with any one individual is a choice. But the attraction to another sex is how we define homosexuality not 'anal sex' etc. Afterall, there can be virgin homosexuals and celebate homosexuals. My main points are the ones above this paragraph however.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

I said I would keep asking.

Please explain how the male orgasm makes childbirth less painful.

Then, explain how the female orgasm makes childbirth less painful.

Then, go out and meet a girl and do some fieldwork. It can only help.

Well...it doesnt. They take place 9 months apart give or take a few weeks. Standing up durning child birth does actually make it less painful. That is how humans are supposed to give birth. Laying down complicates childbirth alot but gives doctors more control during the process.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It was probably raised before but I didn't have the time to read all of the pages of this thread:

It's a personal choice that stems from the individual. Furthermore, saying it will explosively reach huge percentages of population is speculation and irrelevant. Lesbian couples can still have children and gay males can adopt one of the many many many orphans that 'natural' people leave behind.

I think too many people look at this topic with tunnel vision, out of context and then judging it with archaic belief systems.

There's a lot of homosexuality in the animal kingdom as well, so it's more natural than you think.

Finally I would hope that there's more to life than just to procreate. Sure, it's an important part for the survival of our species and we need to keep doing it, but I would imagine that our goals are more numerous given that we have the gift of sentience.

Goals such as becoming an honest and principled human being should be one for more people, it would ease the suffering on this planet. There's a lot of people who cannot afford a lot of children these days. I'm sure if there's a reversal of the downward spiral we're experiencing, more people will have children. Just like after WW2.

There's too much doom and gloom these days, plus financial situation is getting worse for the majority of us in one way or another. I'm sure it can be argued it's all for NWO plans for world-depopulation. If it is, it's working and we're too distracted on small stuff issues.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

newsflash dear....
the only thing that supercedes the pain of childbirth is holding the new baby in your arms!!!

god, I've known women who've threatened to kill their husbands while in childbirth for giving her that "pleasure" she felt during the sexual act that produced the child! it is not what gets her through childbirth, it is not what causes her to feel that all that pain wasn't as bad as it was or was worth it....
it's that new life that she is holding in her arms!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Ok, so my logic fails... but 1) you did have a natural sexual relationship with a person of the opposite sex to have all those children, or 2) did you develop a different method to reproduce with a same-sex partner?

Because if the answer is 1, well you had to obey the laws of nature and go hetero, thus proving that homosexuality alone is not natural, because you had to abandon your ways to fulfill nature's intent.

If the answer is 2, then my logic fails.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join