It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ok at this point i have to voice my opinion.

looking at some comments -

She is indeed a revolting illuminati pawn.

she is mixing blasphemous illuminati/satanic rituals, symbols, and imagery together in a catchy form of art which is directed at us specifically our souls.

I really think you guys are the funniest. Illuminati? LOL.

"Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia"

She wants to steal the children............yes, yes she does.....
She's a music artist not a child stalker. Necrophilia? That's um, when people and dead things get intimate. That's not what's happening. You're making a big deal out of nothing, i mean lol if you don't like her music then don't listen to it. Don't be going round forums talking crap just because you disprove of her art.....I like her so music so shut up.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
While I find Lady Caca's "music" to be awful and mind-numbingly stupid, I highly doubt she has sold her soul to the devil. Surely the devil could have come up with better lyrics in exchange for her soul. Also, we'll have to wait to call necrophilia until Tranny GaGa starts humping one of the corpses.

And...what parent in their right mind would let their kid go to her concert anyways?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Don't be going round forums talking crap just because you disprove of her art.....I like her so music so shut up.

No, there is nothing artistic about it. The fact that you like it means little to the facts, or rather, it means a lot.

I'm sorry your mind is trapped. Your last comment shows where you are.

If you like the music, and the visuals, find out more. There is a lot of symbolism, and meaning in them. Then, once you understand what you like, we can talk some more. Until then, be quiet little one, you're embarassing yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Pretty sure Gaga is just a capitalist with an artistic approach. She knows what sells and how to write a song that the "average" person will like. I personally don't like her music, but I don't think she is evil or trying to spread evil. Overall Gaga is actually great for America right now. She is a top selling pop star (in a day when not many CD's are legally acquired) she also revamped the summer concert with her ticket sales over the summer. Overall Gaga is good for the economy. Same goes for Bieber and the rest of those pop stars.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm more afraid of Sponge Bob Square Pants than Lady Gaga

2nd line

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
ATS is really full of retards and igorants, lets face it soon ATS gonna set some rally points to burn witches and whatnot

"hurrrr pop music= devil"
"hurr durr Lady Gaga is the devil"
seriously , everydays im reading more and more stupidities on ATS , well , excess of religion kill the brain cells

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

No, there is nothing artistic about it.

Difference of opinion lol.

The fact that you like it means little to the facts, or rather, it means a lot.

It means i like it.

I'm sorry your mind is trapped. Your last comment shows where you are.

My mind is trapped? Where i am? Where do you guys come from...lol. You're making something out of nothing.

If you like the music, and the visuals, find out more. There is a lot of symbolism, and meaning in them. Then, once you understand what you like, we can talk some more. Until then, be quiet little one, you're embarassing yourself.

If only you made sense...what is there to find out - give me some examples of your bs symbolism.
What i like? I like LadyGaga - let the talk begin LOL.
Be quiet little on? Thanks for the patronising bs

Wait wait, I'm embarrassing myself because i like LadyGaga?
I like how intellectual you think you are above me, but lol if you think she's apart of some illuminati cult and has some crazy demonic symbolism in her music clips, i'm pretty sure the dunce cap is firmly situated on your head at this time.

edit on 23-9-2010 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

This should not degenerate into a slanging match.

You like Gaga, that's your call. But you apparently have no idea about the deeper symbolism. This is very important information, that you are allowing into your mind.

If you wish to continue allowing these ideas to influence your thoughts and behaviour, please go ahead, free will and all that. However, please also accept that "liking" something is far from "understanding" it. Also, the fact that you "dislike" my and others opinions also does not render them incorrect.

It's about ignorance vs understanding, and your replies show neither understanding, nor desire to understand. Just blatant "likes" and "dislikes" in an apparent vacuum. This is what the "industry" is hoping to achieve in you and others. They have won, and you seem ok with that.

She earned 62 million dollars in the last financial year. You are obviously not alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
This should not degenerate into a slanging match.

Sorry it's jsut hard not to when you claim something but don't back it up.

you apparently have no idea about the deeper symbolism. This is very important information, that you are allowing into your mind.

How about you explain the symbolism instead of just talkin crap. Evidence would be nice.

If you wish to continue allowing these ideas to influence your thoughts and behaviour, please go ahead, free will and all that. However, please also accept that "liking" something is far from "understanding" it.

Couldn't be more wrong. You're making something out of nothing. It's music nothing more. If you want to convince me or anyone else that you position is true and 'understand the symbology' then show me the evidence Mr dunce.

Also, the fact that you "dislike" my and others opinions also does not render them incorrect.

Well if you can't back up your position then it's my word against yours, but since you made the claim and can't back it up then i win by default. I LOOOVVE logic.

It's about ignorance vs understanding, and your replies show neither understanding, nor desire to understand.

Wrong Mr dunce, I asked in my last post for evidence - an obvious example of a desire to understand. So how about that evidence.

Just blatant "likes" and "dislikes" in an apparent vacuum. This is what the "industry" is hoping to achieve in you and others. They have won, and you seem ok with that.

LOL - the evil industry. Love this guy, like a box of chocolates you never know what your gona get.

She earned 62 million dollars in the last financial year. You are obviously not alone.

Dare i ask what the amount of money she makes has anything todo with anything??????

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Oh no, all the children are going to become gaga zombies and start having sex with dead people.

I have been to many concerts and have seen a lot of stage performances that would have people concerned. Im talking in particular about rob zombie and marilyn manson. Their stage shows can be pretty graphic although there are no dead bodies on stage.

I dont understand how music always gets singled out as a major influence in a childs development. Is some child really going to start taking an interest in dead bodies and worship satan just because they went to a lady gaga concert? If so i think the child has other major issues in their life to deal with.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Lady Gaga's message is clear... Its ok if you feel like a freak you are not alone...I only wish she was around when i was an adolesent.....seriously contemplating suicide... Thank God for putting another "monster" in my life at the right time to guide me away from that end. My point is how many of us on ATS have felt like an outsider at some point in our lives. Gaga is just letting us know its ok if you feel like you dont fit in...you are not alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I thought she was in a rock act before that with a guy. At any rate she did not sell her soul and she has talent. She went to an art school and I have seen videos of her when she was 17 or 18 playing piano and singing and as a musician I can say she has a lot of talent. Regardless of her marketing and videos. I agree it is not appropriate for younger audiences and is way to catchy. My friend and I joked that she was using NLP and binaural sounds to control the masses to buy her music and hate men. it was a joke though. All I need is the ATS headline saying that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I agree she has talent. What I meant by selling her soul, I was referring to the fact that she probably had a hand in Lina Morgana's death so that she could take over. I think it was evil that influenced her.

Just because she's in the entertainment industry makes her more deadly. She is cooperating with evil to make money. Why does she wear such things? She is saying "Look at me and imitate me. Just follow along. Imitate me. You all are so stupid so give me your money. Make the OK sign on your eye. It's the number 6.
She does these things over and over. The length of her songs gives her more power to snag you young ones' minds. The length of her songs is 7 or 8 minutes? For that repetitive crap? Why so long? Power corrupts and the longer she can keep your kids minds occupied with death.

I call it necrophilia which is "love of dead things" not just "the fornicating" aspect of loving.

She wants to take over your kids' thoughts and actions. Some parents don't know how she is and she'll become the next Hannah Montana in their lives. If you are left out because you are different, let God take over.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

let God take over.

Is the best line so far!

So this entire thread is just because of some weak minded christian that doesn't like music that doesn't end with 'praise jesus'

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Sorry it's jsut hard not to when you claim something but don't back it up.

Wrong Mr dunce, I asked in my last post for evidence - an obvious example of a desire to understand. So how about that evidence.

I don't care how hard it is to control yourself, as an adult, you should be able to. Call me dunce again i'll report you, there is NO need for that.

As i said, you have no desire to learn, so i shall not waste my time. See vigilantcitizen.com... for an intelligent breakdown of of the "hidden" concepts within several popular artists.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't even know why even fans of rather good music gravitate toward Gaga. Oh well, I don't really care. Hating on popstars is just a waste of time. Yeah, they're a plague on the airwaves or whatever, but get over it. Just don't listen to the radio, watch less TV and make sure to not watch vlogger vids on YouTube.

Or jump of a cliff. Up to you.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
For Gaga its all about shock value. Nothing more. Its all about how far can one go to really push the limit?

edit on 23-9-2010 by Brad-H because: blooper

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Have any of you seen lady Gaga's 'Meat Dress' that she wore to the VMA's ?
It's pretty disgusting- I don't care what the explanations are--- How sick do you need to be to have raw meat draping off your body?

Here is a pictorial video, just to give you guys an idea...

edit on 23-9-2010 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

just checkout the site......best site ever!......if you're extremely gullible

Ok where to start - the funniest thing i found was when someone does the thing with the eye every article makes this absurd remark how it's either an occult symbolism or mind control. What the? You would think if you were going to make such absurd and ridiculous claims they'd back it up......lol think again.

What they emphasis is that the eye is meant to symbolise some secret organisation called the Illuminati. Um, major problem with this - It's freakn art expression! That's all!

I went into a random article and it tries to emphasis occult symbolism everywhere but when it explains it all - it MAKES NO SENSE. eg - vigilantcitizen.com... It makes something out of nothing. kinda reminds me of a certain someone..........lol

Really dude if that's what you provide as evidence Lady freakn Gaga is apart of an occult that doesn't even exist then i think you need to rethink your position on all this.

edit on 23-9-2010 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
andre you're very ignorant in this area and you're embarrassing yourself. go educate yourself on freemason/ancient occult symbolism and you will see Gaga fully embraces the Babylonian occult. There is an agenda here and if you took some time to research these things you might open your mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join