It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You have your posts mixed up - Check them out. I did not saw a word about cows

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY

You have your posts mixed up - Check them out. I did not saw a word about cows

?

The post your mentioning was directed at rusethorcain, whom was replying to you.

will remove the "replying to" bit...didn't say you did...was addressing the supposed distasteful judgement passed by rus.

Care to respond to the one where I actually was calling you out though? political motivation perhaps?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My whole point is that she is literally dangerous to our children and teens. Love or hate her all you like, but my point was that she is dangerous to our children. If she is sick enough to plan her tour and use corpses on stage, and have them travel with her like stage hands.( I mean props). These were human beings and they deserve dignity and respect, even if they are used to learn anatomy. Let them be used to teach anatomy. At least they get respect that way. That is one thing. But to use them like she probably will shows only a sort of non-feeling about the whole controversy on her part.

I'll repeat - she is dangerous to our children's mental health!

There is nothing political about this thread! I'm so sick of politics I don't even want
to be reminded of them which you just did.

edit on 2392010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Because artists directly state, "I sold my soul to the devil."

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

My whole point is that she is literally dangerous to our children and teens. Love or hate her all you like, but my point was that she is dangerous to our children. If she is sick enough to plan her tour and use corpses on stage, and have them travel with her like stage hands.( I mean props). These were human beings and they deserve dignity and respect, even if they are used to learn anatomy. Let them be used to teach anatomy. At least they get respect that way. That is one thing. But to use them like she probably will shows only a sort of non-feeling about the whole controversy on her part.

I'll repeat - she is dangerous to our children's mental health!

There is nothing political about this thread! I'm so sick of politics I don't even want
to be reminded of them which you just did.

edit on 2392010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

ok, will address it.

1) the human beings in question signed up specifically for that...not as just a general "donate to science", but they actually wanted to be on display by the artist/scientist in question for just that.

2) corpses are shells..be it a religious fanatic, or a complete athiest, one thing generally agreed on is that the body, once the person dies, is just a shell

3) Are corpses evil or sick in general? people die, people produce corpses when they die..all the protection in the world a parent can give a child will not make this simple fact go away.

is it shocking? sure...is it new? arguably. Do I see it as some evil thing? naa...because I don't see corpses as evil (unless they are walking and attacking people...then its time to go into zombie apocolypse mode).

Personally...I would be curious enough to see the display..morbid curiousity perhaps.

Now, something to consider. They have used cadavers in movies before (unrest).

Finally consider the company she is working with...bodyworks.
They seem classy enough for the subject. children...young children...look at the bodies and seem fascinated and intrigued by it overall

check it...its actually classy in its final representation

So ya, not seeing the sick, evil, or anything aspect of it. is it my taste overall? not really, but neither is the affinity towards country music and stuffed animals.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm curious how you'll feel once she dry humps a cadaver on stage.

"There's nothing off about her at all, my children can watch that all they want because it's just entertainment to make gross sums of money."

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

OK point taken. I had forgotten about how they were sliced so thin. I can handle that as long as it can be proven that these people knew and wanted this to happen to them. I still don't like seeing whole bodies though.
I guess the best thing is to warn parents about Gaga's asked for demonic posession, keep them away from her influence as long or as much as you can and trust God.

I still think she is a very bad influence.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

I'm curious how you'll feel once she dry humps a cadaver on stage.

"There's nothing off about her at all, my children can watch that all they want because it's just entertainment to make gross sums of money."

If she does that, then I am sure that will be the end of her career. record labels would drop her.

I don't know the context on how she will display the cadavers overall...and since I don't know the context, I wont start making anything up.

until it is displayed, then judgement simply cannot be made from me.

if I was Gaga, I wouldn't do it...no need to walk that thin of a line...but then again, I don't know what it takes to become famous..some people know how to work the media to where even people that don't like her will make a big stink about her to create awareness.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

whats the difference between wearing the meat outfit verses wearing fur?

None.
What's your point?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

OK point taken. I had forgotten about how they were sliced so thin. I can handle that as long as it can be proven that these people knew and wanted this to happen to them. I still don't like seeing whole bodies though.
I guess the best thing is to warn parents about Gaga's asked for demonic posession, keep them away from her influence as long or as much as you can and trust God.

I still think she is a very bad influence.

personal taste...might as well have something neat done with your body once your gone verses pay 10 grand to stick it in a box and shoved in the ground.

and yep, any and all parents should be directly involved in what their children are watching and listening to anyhow...be it to ineffectively ban them from listening/watching it (until they get to school or friends house), or more approprately put things in context so the kid can see through the glamour and nonsense and have a healthy view of what it is.
Parents suck at denying children stuff..but they can be great at influencing what the kids are seeing.

as far as bad influence...meh...I used to listen to "headbanger" music in my day...people flipped right the hell out over Ozzy and such as being bad influences on kids...the amusing part is now that ozzy is old and he made that reality show, parents that used to blast him got a kick out of the show overall

shaaaron!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

whats the difference between wearing the meat outfit verses wearing fur?

None.
What's your point?

no real point...just wanted to put the "distasteful" thing in context.

as DDR pointed out, there is no difference between those two and wearing leather also.

personally...I think it is a great outfit...most men love women...most men love bacon...combine the two...total win.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I hate Lady Gaga.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
She isn't dangerous, she's not trying to steal your children. She is just another performer in an ever increasing line who does "outrageous " acts to generate buzz and make money. Her stage persona was brilliantly constructed and she didn't sell her sole to the devil. People said The same things about the Beatles.

Come on people its the 21st century, how are we even having conversations like these?

It's called intelligence and wisdom.

And yes, doing outrageous and immoral things to earn money is selling your soul to the devil.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
She's a fraud who does everything for publicity. Just another celebrity like Brittney Spears in my opinion...perhaps even more annoying.

Her meat dress made me lose respect all the way with her...and her Don't Ask Don't Tell campaign is total BS. She does not care about it once so ever. Her fanbase consists of gay males, she has to keep them happy in one way or another...they are the ones who are responsible for her being a multi multi millionaire after all...all from doing nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I believe marilyn manson said it best when he was interviewed during the collumbine murders! If your children are going to do something drastic in their lives then its not because of the music they listen to , or the rock stars they watch on tv , its because no one is listening to them !

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
She's a fraud who does everything for publicity.

She markets herself, yes. its a job.

Just another celebrity like Brittney Spears in my opinion...perhaps even more annoying.

Britney had a mental breakdown, Gaga seems pretty on top of things.

Her meat dress made me lose respect all the way with her...

I guess you wouldn't be a fan of my leather jacket either..

her Don't Ask Don't Tell campaign is total BS. she does not care about it once so ever.

curious, how do you know what she truely does and doesn't care about? Are you saying a bisexual woman has no care about matters of gay civil rights or that she in specific does not care...either way, it would be interesting to figure out how you have come to that conclusion

Her fanbase consists of gay males, she has to keep them happy in one or another...they are the ones who are responsible for her being a multi multi millionaire after all...all from doing nothing.

Gay men, straight men, girls, women, trogdor, her fan base is pretty wide actually. I know many ages and I found no one thread that makes people like LG. I would say that under 40s tend to appreciate her music moreso than the over 40 crowd,

As far as doing nothing...she sings...she is a singer, therefore she sings..people like how she sings, or what she sings about, therefore they purchase her cd and voila...she is a millionare. That is doing something.

I am a computer tech focusing in on 3d design...some construction worker can grump at me that I have done nothing to gain the few pennies I make now and then...and in his mind, because I am not getting dirty and throwing out my back daily, he must be right. But is he? I think not...thats just him grumping that I trained up a talent and caught a break or two that allowed me to not have to lug around 2x4s daily in order to eat.

sorry, I am not some sort of gaga super defender...I just get annoyed at judgement based on poorly veiled envy as a human trait.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
After a quick view of the OPs previous contributions, I can say easily what she finds the most sick and the reasoning of why this thread may have truely been meant

Though I was hoping the OP would tell us why, I suspect you are right. Though the Quixotic have claimed for months she is an "Illuminati puppet", recent attention from the right is due to vocal support of homosexual rights.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

My whole point is that she is literally dangerous to our children and teens.

Can you tell us specifically how she is dangerous?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Her meat dress made me lose respect all the way with her...and her Don't Ask Don't Tell campaign is total BS. She does not care about it once so ever. Her fanbase consists of gay males, she has to keep them happy in one way or another...they are the ones who are responsible for her being a multi multi millionaire after all...all from doing nothing.

As SaturnFX stated, if you cannot minimize the point, minimize the person.

So what if her involvement in ending Don't Ask, Don't Tell is just to keep her fan-base happy? How does that make her argument invalid?

they are the ones who are responsible for her being a multi multi millionaire after all...all from doing nothing.

You contradict yourself. I'll let you figure out how.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What? Lady Gaga is on top of things? Have you seen her interviews? She's the kind of girl I would've avoided in high school because she got groped by the entire football team.

As for her meat dress...you really comparing that to a leather jacket? Then I guess you're blind or ignorant. Your call.

Yes, it's her job to market herself and that's what she does with Don't Ask Don't Tell. You really think she cares? She's a low class celebrity who's trying to be unique with the whole neo surrealist look. It's failing. She's just another money making scumsucker on the radio.

Move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join