It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"I agree she has talent. What I meant by selling her soul, I was referring to the fact that she probably had a hand in Lina Morgana's death so that she could take over. I think it was evil that influenced her. ".

Now accusing her of being responsible for her best friends death is going a bit too far in my book. If you make statements that imply criminal actions you had better have some proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
andre you're very ignorant in this area and you're embarrassing yourself. go educate yourself on ............

Dude if you look at my earlier threads some years back you'll see i used believe this crap -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The difference between you and me is i grew up

I don't know if you want a lengthful debate pages long on whether or not the Illuminati is real. But to be sure i will certainly be the victor. It's up to you, but remember common sense is on my side by default

edit on 23-9-2010 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thing is, why would the "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call them want to control the minds of people that aren't really the most clever of cookies? Wouldn't they rather go after the academically gifted people?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Gaga just needs to go bye bye!!

She is nothing more than a corporate creation "built" to sell records, fill stadium seats and fill the airwaves in the realm of well controlled commercial radio. Her time will soon pass when the next sacrificial lemming comes along to one up Gaga in the arena of bad taste.

My advice: Freshen up those ears and seek out indy radio stations and artists the actually play music that is performed by real musicians. No digital perfection. Just music the way it was meant to be heard.

Find programs like this www.wruw.org... and set yourself FREE!!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is perhaps THE most insane thread title I've seen on this site since I discovered it over 3 years ago, and that's saying a LOT.

I'm no fan of Gaga (probably mainly because I'm almost 45 years old), but am always among the first to recognize and respect the songWRITER, irrespective of the performer. Isn't it acknowledged that she WROTE the original 12 unreleased songs? Who the f cares about someone's adopting a mere VISUAL style/image, and even a singing STYLE, that someone else came up with? Granted that Ms. Germanotta is no pop genius (at least yet?) - anything even vaguely resembling a Brian Wilson, Paul McCartney, Elton John or Billy Joel - but she should be given proper credit for creating her own stuff - the actual music and lyrics. What a concept!

And where is there anything resembling evidence that Gaga is some kind of Satanist or the like? How many OTHER narcissistic publicity whores are in the entertainment biz? Obviously plenty.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My sister's 9 year old daughter came home from school and told her that in gym class the PE teacher played "Bad Romance" for them all to dance to, in order to get in some exercise due to the rain that day.

Has anyone ever read the lyrics for "Bad Romance"? I am not going to post them here, but please read them and tell me if a 9 year old girl should be listening to it? Alot of the parents were upset over this incident.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY

Gaga is planning her necrophilia stage tour next year with real corpses on stage. These corpses are the bodies of Chinese political prisoners and slave laborers obtained by the Chinese government. A few years ago they were in a controversial traveling show here in the US with their skin removed to reveal anatomical structures, and were posed.

This right here is more disturbing than anything else the OP is trying to address.

What gives Lady Gaga the right to take advantage of people who were murdered by a vicious government?

I get that Lady Gaga is a shock artist. The young are attracted to shocking things because they think they're making a statement. It's an easy way to get attention when your work lacks talent or when an artist hasn't yet found his or her voice, but really, taking advantage of the bodies of foreign slaves is utterly tasteless, does nothing to stop such terrible situations occurring all over the world, and only reinforces the twisted idea that some people are put on this earth to be utterly and totally humiliated both in life and in death for our sadistic desires or simply to entertain the American middle class.

The first time I saw Lady Gaga perform was on a TV show on Halloween. I thought it was a prank it was so ridiculous. Try as she might she will never be as intelligent or socially on point as Madonna.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
She isn't dangerous, she's not trying to steal your children. She is just another performer in an ever increasing line who does "outrageous " acts to generate buzz and make money. Her stage persona was brilliantly constructed and she didn't sell her sole to the devil. People said The same things about the Beatles.

Come on people its the 21st century, how are we even having conversations like these?

That is exactly what it is....the 21st century....

I do not know if you ever heared about the occult stuff that is very actual these days among controversial subjects like Skull and Bones, Masons, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, 911, the vatican, .....and that sort of things?

Most of these subjects boil down to worshipping the devil. If you make a search on YouTube with these keywords you will see that not only Lady Gaga is implying to thank and serve satan but also many other artist. .....hell.....even Obama cannot escape the devil-conspiracy.

If any of this is true....? You might aswell ask if God does excist.......You tell me...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

She does have talent. She's very talented and was trained in music. It's too bad that she covers her gift and wraps it in raw meat, where it will eventually turn rancid. She does not need to do all of these things to make you look at her if her songs are really that good. For covering her talent with weirdness, she is giving her gift to the evil ones. I think the evil ones are using her in every way possible and she lets it happen. She wants it to happen. Through her, they are going to wreak havoc on our children's minds, from cognitive dissonance (look it up andre) to behavioral disorders, to mental illness.

I did not say she killed her partner (Lina Morgana's death was determined a suicide). I'm just saying that she was there and who knows what happened.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe we should merge this thread with the one about Kate Perry's breasts turning girls into hoes. And then dump them both in the trash can.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That meat dress was really gross. I saw it makes me sick to my soul. Humanity seems to be on a huge affliction spiritually.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
She isn't dangerous, she's not trying to steal your children. She is just another performer in an ever increasing line who does "outrageous " acts to generate buzz and make money. Her stage persona was brilliantly constructed and she didn't sell her sole to the devil. People said The same things about the Beatles.

Come on people its the 21st century, how are we even having conversations like these?

You're seriously comparing Lady Gaga to the Beatles?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by m3lh4d0

Please tell me what would happen because I have no way to do this experiment.

this is what your refering to -

they start the music experiment at 6minute into the video

www.youtube.com...

dr masaru emoto,

i tried to find a good video of an experiment done with bad music, cause i know ive seen it already, but i cant find it now,
in that video they only try the good music, but i remember seeing one with an experiment towards music like metal and stuff and they got ugly crystals,

btw masaru's experiments go so far as to test the power of intention and having a feeling of love or hate for a jar of water and the resulting crystal structure,

www.masaru-emoto.net...

i completly agree with the op, lady gaga has some bad intentions for her fans, i think they rather insult themselves by listening to her music, i hope she keeps pushing the limits of what the fans can tolerate cause eventualy she'll turn them off of her music, this cadaver on set stunt is one good example, i doubt many of her fans will enjoy seeing real dead bodies on stage, and if they do then it is to late.

edit on 23-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: to embed (your mother)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Actually in last month's Vanity Fair, she states that she prayed for "insanity and possession".
Therefore to the poster who said that they didn't believe that she prayed for possession, well, Gaga admitted to a mainstream magazine that she prayed for just those things. Possession by Satan, perhaps not, but the fruits of those things, maybe.
She also admitted that she lives and breathes for her fans alone. Period. She stated she will do anything for her fans.
Heck, anyone who watches the awards shows and hears her comments knows that, as she says that herself in her acceptance speeches.
I read the article in Vanity Fair, though it may be available online.

She has incredible piano talent as she took lessons from a small child onward... but she was raised in an affluent family in NYC. So anyone who believes she was raised in the slums is mistaken. Her fans who think she is a druggie off the streets like them, or a poor welfare kid are patently wrong. Just a PR story used to garner a bigger fan base. She said she felt out of place growing up. But she was raised in a well to do home, and has a very loving family.

edit on 23-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think the responsibility lies with the FCC, they are supposed to be the ones that regulate was is acceptable to watch and listen to.

The US courts,with losing a few critical court decisions in the past and FOX, Rupert Murdoch's empire, followed by NBC, CBS, ABC are partly responsible for what is acceptable on TV and other media broadcasting systems due them winning court cases on issues of censorship.

So what's acceptable for one is now acceptable for everyone else.

legally she isn't doing anything wrong, she has an extremely efficient entourage that are milking her for all she has. she knows that, accepts it, and plays the game accordingly.

So shock entertainment is a result of many factors, with key countries around the world following in the footsteps.

If no one ever complains about it to the FCC, you will keep getting this type of ideology invading your TV sets and airwaves.

That leaves the real fight of principles and morality within yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just give your kids a good education and raise them properly. I am 32 years old. I have been playing videogames ever since Pong. I've seen the birth of MTV and how far down the hill pop songs have gone. I have been through it all. I have absorbed in my lifetime more trash from music, TV, internet, and videogames than my parents combined to the tenth power and I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm URGH I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm YARG I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm OK.

edit on 23-9-2010 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've never heard anything by Lady Gaga before, but after reading this thread I took a trip to youtube and pulled her up to see what all the fuss was about. First I watched the video for Bad Romance. Well.... certainly not for kids. That music is like R16 stuff.
But, she's on to something... there's something about the music, I listened to a few more songs and her music is more like chanting than music. The melodies are constricted to a single scale until the bridge or chorus hits almost like a limited relief. But always a single minor throughout each song (at least the ones I listened to) sort of distills the emotion or kind of makes it more potent by minimizing its expression. She has a definite formula she uses for her music and it seems to me she's consciously trying for a psychological effect of some sort.
I wouldn't at all call her evil based on her music, my first belief would be that she's personally just motivated by fame and fortune.
But I will say that I myself would choose to avoid her music as it just seems overly coercive to me.

As for her taking on Lina's attributes and adding them to her persona, I think that's just something people often do when they don't know themselves and they're trying to discover their own strength and they want to establish their own power as a person within their world.

Edited to fix typos and the like.

edit on 23/9/2010 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
But if you want a conspiracy, just ask yourself, who controls all these corporations?, what influence do they have on individuals tasked with making decisions? who is Rupert Murdoch and what is he rumored to belong to?

Satanic worship? Illuminati,? puppets. The real answers might be right there. who knows right?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would be more scared if my children was fan of The Gummy Bear instead of lady gaga.. Now thats just crazy

edit on 23-9-2010 by cadric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Please tell people that you know, about how dangerous she is. If you’re not sure, just watch one of her videos. If we ignore her, she can’t get a hold on us. We all must ignore her.

Yes, the best way to ignore her is watch her videos. That makes total sense to me.

And yep, I think that adults should tell children that their music is bad and they shouldn't listen to it. I am sure it will work this time around with no problems..
What we could also do is do a very public cd burning..any kid should see adults angry about a cd or artist and totally not be curious enough to go purchase their cd the very next day, or watch endless videos on youtube.

This is clearly very well thought out ops...

Parents...if you truely want to get your kids off watching/listening to lady gaga...its really very simple.
Start listening to her in the house...sing the words...nothing spells uncool more than if the parents are fans of it...especially if you sing it out of tune and do a really lame dance to it.

and get some words wrong now and again for kicks...watch them go nuts then abandon the gaga.

sidenote - I think Gaga is brilliant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join