It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lada Gaga’s extremely fast rise to fame came at the expense of the death of her partner Lina Morgana (19). The singer and songwriter were brought together by producer Rob Fusari. Lina's voice combined with Gaga's songwriting led to their recording of 12 songs together with Rob's help at his New Jersey studio. None of them were released commercially and all were recorded before Germanotti changed herself into Lady Gaga. Less than a year later Lina died by jumping/falling from the roof of a 10 story hotel in October 2008.

Lina's mother, Yana, is seeking the rights to release those songs. “I’m doing this because I want to keep her spirit alive,” Yana, 41, told The New York Post. “Lady Gaga is holding Lina’s soul, and I want her soul to be free.”

Gaga's name was Stephani Germanotta and it was during this time of working together with producer Rob, that Stephani began to mimic Lina's edgy, dark style. Lina's former boyfriend Tyler Schwab agrees, he was stunned when he first saw a Lady Gaga video, reported the Post's Johnny Nabors. “It was the same style, the same look, the same music, the same voice, the same jaw line — the way they expressed themselves,” said Schwab. “And I was like, ‘Is that Lina?’ It was so, so shocking. It was like looking at a ghost.”

Lina's mother is not looking for money or filing a lawsuit. “I just want them to acknowledge Lina as an artist and release her music” she said.

www.nypost.com...

Fugari has filed a 30 million dollar lawsuit on March 10, 2010 against Gaga claiming credit for making her into what she is today.

Gaga is planning her necrophilia stage tour next year with real corpses on stage. These corpses are the bodies of Chinese political prisoners and slave laborers obtained by the Chinese government. A few years ago they were in a controversial traveling show here in the US with their skin removed to reveal anatomical structures, and were posed.

A traveling exhibition of preserved human bodies and body parts that are prepared using a technique called plastination to reveal inner anatomical structures. The “technique” was developed and promoted in the late 1970’s by a German anatomist at the University of Heidelberg. The show Body Worlds is still very controversial, although it has only gained acceptance in the US as a legitimate scientific learning exhibit.

But controversy is money in the bank for Gaga. It makes one wonder what role they will play during her act. I don’t even want to think about it. Britney was cake compared to her poison.

I just want to warn parents of children and teens. She is extremely intelligent and manipulating and will do whatever it takes (sold her soul to the devil) to grab hold of your children. Every little action or pose has a meaning in order to make your children confused at first, than obsessed. She acts like an empty-headed, mind controlled dumb blonde. She is quite the opposite.

Please tell people that you know, about how dangerous she is. If you’re not sure, just watch one of her videos. If we ignore her, she can’t get a hold on us. We all must ignore her.

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332763/pg1]IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Sep 24 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: to add link to source

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
She isn't dangerous, she's not trying to steal your children. She is just another performer in an ever increasing line who does "outrageous " acts to generate buzz and make money. Her stage persona was brilliantly constructed and she didn't sell her sole to the devil. People said The same things about the Beatles.

Come on people its the 21st century, how are we even having conversations like these?

edit on Thu Sep 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: no edit made, wrong post

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow, that was a load of, i don't even know what.

Necrophilia has nothing to do with displaying corpses on stage, and i doubt she will start riding them on stage

I however agree on some level with you, gagas act is weird and she seems like a demon or something...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I agree with you on this particular subject. What our kids are subjected to these days is frightening to say the least. Now with performances with dead people on stage. Really? Is that what people want? Is this what kids should be involved in?

People need to WAKE up, this is not a joke and neither are their so called "performances" and "performers".

We no longer listen to people with talent, just people that act controversial, and bring nothing to the table.

S&F.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Flag and star for you, OP, for an interesting post. Not sure about the "Steal your Children" part of the title, but the background on this hideous, untalented performer is interesting. Who, in our society, decided that Shock=Entertainment?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
using 2 ice cubes, one placed in front of a speaker playing a L.Gaga song the other cube placed in front of another speaker playing a J.S.Bach song. let the ice cube melt, later drink the melted water, what do you feel?

bonus: using a micro-scope, look at the structure of the ice, and later of water, see anything interesting?

after: now, ask your self, if this happens in a subtle level in water, what could ripple in an extremely complex being like us within

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Body World specimens are not obtained from the Chinese government. They are not bodies of slave labourers. All bodies were donated by people who expressed the desire to donate their bodies to the exhibition.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The way some of the OP is written suggests copy and paste, with no mention of the source.

With the information provided I would expect to see a source an original article needs to be provided.

Raist

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I sow that exibit. it was pritty crazy. I got sick and the end. to many body parts.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I read some of it on TMZ awhile back.

www.tmz.com...

And I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think Lady Gaga is pretty extreme adult entertainment - she is an interesting! Note I said adults - children should not view or listen!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol who cares if there are zombies on stage? Its called entertainment.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I never liked GaGa, I always felt something was off about her.

So she's a thief and she used her best friends ideas after she died? Wow you would think she would give credit to her.....If this is true then she did sell her soul.....for money and fame. If my best friend passed and I used their image to boost my career I would give credit where credit is due. I don't know if any of this is true but if so it's sad.

Personally I don't think her music is for kids but wth do I know right? I don't care for her at all. I really don't like her being involved in the whole don't ask don't tell policy with the military. She sounds like an idiot and I guarantee it's all publicity for her. Celebs will do anything to sell albums and she is no different. We already have a Madonna we don't need another.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I just worry about the children. A lot of them are sexualized because of mtv

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For the love of god. Look. There is NO need of a dozen threads on how popular music is "corrupting our youth". It's just that. Music. Lady Gaga's stage show is no more outrageous than that of say, Rammstein or Marduk. Everybody needs to relax. Music, video games and television do not have NEAR the effect attributed to them. I play violent video games, listen to hardcore punk and death metal, but I haven't killed anyone or gone on a psychotic rampage yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m3lh4d0

Please tell me what would happen because I have no way to do this experiment.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Been there done that.

I already went to Body Works or whatever it was called years ago the at Museum. It was awesome. Props to Gaga, to bad she got the leeches coming out after her.

They going suck and suck and take until thats all they can take.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

I thought mind control of the young was pretty evil. We don't want six year old girls imitating gaga. How old are you?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I don't bloody know where you get pop music=mind control.
And as for my age, I'd rather not divulge that on ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't think I can agree nor disagree with you. However, you make some points, and there is much more to the powers of the media than everyone is taught to believe. The mainstream reeks of the Occult and Luciferian worship, yet I don't think anyone here can claim they know exactly what's going on, but it's easy to tell that these performers are indeed "stealing" today's youth and perverting them in one fashion or another.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join