It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
The melodies are constricted to a single scale until the bridge or chorus hits almost like a limited relief. But always a single minor throughout each song (at least the ones I listened to) sort of distills the emotion or kind of makes it more potent by minimizing its expression.

-snip-

But I will say that I myself would choose to avoid her music as it just seems overly coercive to me.

so...you enjoyed the music...therefore you will avoid it?

you can only listen to rocky mountain high soo many times before you want to kill a bunny rabbit..try it...loop it endlessly..by the end of the day, there will be bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
A lot of people don't see the spiritual aspect to what she is doing, she is mixing blasphemous illuminati/satanic rituals, symbols, and imagery together in a catchy form of art which is directed at us specifically our souls.

Really? Awesome. I'd like to see that.

There are worse things than Lady Gaga out there. For instance, there is a nationwide conspiracy, an insidious group of men and women who claim to be the defenders of virtue and morality but who in reality are promoting a book full of rape, murder, incest, slavery and ritual sacrifice! To make matters worse, they have convinced every bookstore in the country to carry this book! Do we want our children exposed to this filth?

edit on 23-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3lh4d0
bonus: using a micro-scope, look at the structure of the ice, and later of water, see anything interesting?

I would love to see proof of this.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Well...I don't like what she did with the carcasses of those dead cows.
Slicing them thin and wearing them as clothing.
This must be the necrophilia you speak of...wearing dead animals.

This is the straw in the camels back of distasteful choices she has made.
It is the big thing about her that turns me off.

Other than that..
I think she is a publicity whore, like everyone else in show business,
except she is a lot better at it than most.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I'm not talking about carcasses of cows. She plans to have dead human corpses on stage with her on her upcoming tour. I don't know why, she just loves dead bodies so much she wants to surround herself with them.
This is the necrophilia I'm talking about. Love of dead bodies.

edit on 2392010 by Starbug3MY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
The mainstream reeks of the Occult and Luciferian worship...

I am very curious about something, my friend, and I hope you can enlighten me.

All things being equal, what did Lucifer do that was so wrong?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Well, we'll wait and see if she attempts to surround herself with human corpses.
Every rumor, or news story is not always based in truth and does does not always prove to be true.

she just loves dead bodies so much she wants to surround herself with them.

Wearing carpaccio is exactly that.
These cows are dead.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
I'm more afraid of Sponge Bob Square Pants than Lady Gaga

I'm more afraid of moralizers who are not content to simply dislike an work of art or an artist but want to force their views on everyone else. I'm also more afraid of those same Quixotic paranoid moralizers who label anything they do not like "Satanic" and find "blasphemous" images everywhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
I don't know why, she just loves dead bodies so much she wants to surround herself with them.
This is the necrophilia I'm talking about.

How do you know she loves dead bodies?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I'm more afraid of Sponge Bob Square Pants than Lady Gaga

I'm more afraid of moralizers who are not content to simply dislike an work of art or an artist but want to force their views on everyone else. I'm also more afraid of those same Quixotic paranoid moralizers who label anything they do not like "Satanic" and find "blasphemous" images everywhere.

True words. But I am still more afraid of Sponge Bob than those moralizers. And Hey, not nice to mix one of my favorite heroes(Don Quixote) with those bad apples!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

True words. But I am still more afraid of Sponge Bob than those moralizers. And Hey, not nice to mix one of my favorite heroes(Don Quixote) with those bad apples!

Well, I hate to tell you but there is little difference between Senor Quixote and those bad apples.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I meant that if an adult has not heard of her, and does not know about how sick she is,
all they have to do is watch one video. Then they will know that she is not for children.
As for being brilliant, well maybe in a strong spotlight with a metal dress on and some
weird metal shapes on her face and gold hair and ruby slippers, then yes, she is brilliant!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Say What?

Lady Gaga is a very odd individual, but what you just said is a load of BS. I mean yeah, she has a very strange personality for someone so mainstream, but at the end of the day, it's her selling point. I mean, she is one of the most popular musician today because of the way she is, the costumes she wears, and that her songs, like them or not, are catchy.

Lady Gaga Interview

This interview really shows how odd she is, but @ the end of the day, she isn't after stealing you kids and I'm still debating wether to believe your little story about this Lina person, seeing as there is no link to the source, and the majority of it looks like it may have come from a different website.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Well...I don't like what she did with the carcasses of those dead cows.
Slicing them thin and wearing them as clothing.
This must be the necrophilia you speak of...wearing dead animals.

This is the straw in the camels back of distasteful choices she has made.
It is the big thing about her that turns me off.

Sorry, whats the difference between wearing the meat outfit verses wearing fur?

I guess different parts of a dead animal slung over you are more acceptable than others.

the statement was not noticed by those whom refuse to see depth.

edit on 23-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Sorry, whats the difference between wearing the meat outfit verses wearing fur?

Or any sort of leather?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I meant that if an adult has not heard of her, and does not know about how sick she is,
all they have to do is watch one video.

Can you tell us what you find particularly "sick" about her videos?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

thats a bad ass camaro, dude

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"Burn her! Burn the Witch!" (That's what I heard when I read this-Come on people, it's just entertainment albeit, not to everyones liking).

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

all they have to do is watch one video.

Can you tell us what you find particularly "sick" about her videos?

After a quick view of the OPs previous contributions, I can say easily what she finds the most sick and the reasoning of why this thread may have truely been meant

belittle lady gaga, ignore here, she is a demon because of a video

and this is the video in question

funny...before Gaga said anything political, she was ultimately ignored by the right...seen by some to be cute, some to be weird...but the moment she had an opinion about something...suddenly she is sick, demonic..ignore ignore ignore

if you cannot minimise the point, minimise the person making the point. politics 101

edit on 23-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: lady gaga made me

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about.

Perhaps because I've never listened to Lady GaGa in my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join