It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The END of Online Piracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't see the bling bling rappers bragging about their wealth, movie stars in swanky ferraris and mansions and pop stars flying private charters and wearing rediculously overpriced fashions struggling much to be honest.
When I see Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga working in McDonalds to make ends meet I may start to care, but so far there is still packed concerts, records SELLING platinum and movies with multi million dollar budgets thrown together every day, not to mention the millions cable and television companies continue to rake in through subscriptions.

Here's the deal, close the torrent sites and clamp down harder on video sites and watch how people realise they are paying through their noses for a service that is getting censored more and more around them and cancel their broadband, stop buying ipods and blackberries, stop putting money in the arrogant pockets of Hollywood studios and lets see if they will be any better off.

Worse case scenario, put broadband companies out of business and find free forms of entertainment in third party small companies who do things for the love of their subject instead of their bosses bank accounts.

Keep up the bullying and DDoS attacks you know who, we will not be bullied or allow corporate fat cats to take our internets.
Sharing is caring folks, keep it 1.1%

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by ldyserenity

Really? Fairfax County Schools

Property taxes accounted for 62 million
Federal Govt.. kick in .. 245.00 million..
Is that a portion?? Keep digging.. or man up and admit you just type things that you have ZERO idea about.. You really have no character.. You are a empty man with no Morals or anything to admire.. I am done talking with/to you.. We are not on the same level.. That is a fact!

oops so the county paid 3.95 percent well idk where fairfax county is, but here I know it's like five percent of florida state's schools, in fact this year I don't beleive we got anything from the Federal, so why again should I pay for Virginia or fairfax in hicksville anyway??? I will never use their school system, Fairfax is in virginia? Well I guess they can use all the help they can get. I know some urban schools also get some of the taxes, however Florida is a self reliant state, and I beleive all states should be wholly responsible for their own schooling.

Ok one last time.. I hope you learn from this one.. But my bet is .. you wont!

articles.orlandosentinel.com... us

September 10, 2010|By Leslie Postal, Orlando SentinelFlorida's public schools will get more than $554 million to shore up depleted budgets and save education jobs, the U.S. Department of Education has announced.

www.examiner.com...

Ann Duncan, U.S. Secretary of Education announced in several State by State press releases during the first week of July, 2010 that Florida will receive $170.2 million dollars in the form of a school improvement grant. (SIG)

Good god man.. Do you just type things before thinking or researching any part of it? I truely am done .. You are being ignored.. It is obvious that ZERO credible information will come from you.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its not just the US-I am sure I read that EU law to cut internet of pirates after 3 strikes comes in on January 1st 2011.

VPN/trackerless torrents probably won't help as this would raise a red flag on the user.

I wonder though,who here has not commited copyright infringement by "taping"music-I know I did back in the day..
Or what about lending a DVD to a friend? Copyright infringement!!
Of watching a dvd at a party...yep You guessed it,

Not that I support piracy,just saying.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

yeah I fixed it...was looking at fed as state and state as fed. Reading too fast not typing too fast and in Florida I know it's five percent I didn't say .5 percent five percent in florida comes from Federal taxes but this year less we got nothing from the federal taxes because there was a whole thing of the news about it... Most states don't, most are totally property taxes, NJ was totally state funded as is Florida, I know some urban schools get some but I also feel that since my kids don't use their systems why should I pay for others who are? I already pay for the one my children do use. Is it my fault that Fairfax has no concept how to budget? Or that New york City can't afford their schools when they have the highest income brackets or Los Angeles? The states should wholly be responsible for their schooling If they can't budget their money how is it the government's fault? Or the other parts of the nation working to have income tax out of their paychecks responsibility to pay for those places? It seems to me education comes last in those states. Here in Florida, the majority comes from this state alone. I guess it depends on where you live. And our property taxes aren't really all that high either as opposed to NY And L.A. No we should all only have to pay for our own school system, as I said before this is a democracy or at the least it is supposed to be so I and every other person out there whould have a say in how much should be taken and what it can be used for. That's plain common sense... the government is supposed to work for us not us for them...period. But you can't change a sheep from being a sheep now can you??? So sorry for your luck.

About the piracy the issue this thread is about, I really don't know why people are so bent on ending it, since there are places in the world it is totally legal, to me it shows the land of the free is not the land of the free not by a long shot... Now if I went into a store and took the CD off the shelf and walked out with it, yes that's theft. Because there is a pysical peice of an item stolen, tell me what kind of mass does the digital rendering have? Unless you take it and put it on a CD and go out and put the label on it and sell it off the back of your truck or something making money off of it, then I could understand but using it to listen to maybe even just once or watching a movie just once, and most of the time a crappy one at that to decide if it's worth the 16 buck you're going to pay, that is just retarded. Grow up people, how much money does an artist really make off a 99 cent download really? And Netflix's $14.95 a month so the movie you're watching maybe would get $2.00. But maybe less because Netflix's portion they take for it. So really in the grand scheme of things, the artist or the movie industry is not losing all the money they make it out to be. I lose more than that when I wipe my butt with a peice of toilet paper, IMO! Well maybe a bit over exaggerating here, but really...this is so stupid and it shows how much the government is all about turning all you mindless sheep into slaughter cattle. Go to your slaughter now support this issue and then see how they run with it one day it will be something you DO care about and feel differently about.

Again sorry for the mix up.......
Peace out.....

Oh wait to the poster about his friend the self produced musician, where can I get her CD? What store would I find it in? I have great respect for self produced music, as well as self published books, which I myself am thinking of doing sometime in the near future. Not depending on these labels is how you know a person has integrity. Thanks.

That's a new article and we were not supposed to get anything... this is recently(Dated in September), I guess some people caused an uproar ovr all the other state's getting help? I don't know I haven't seen the news recently, but early august we were told we weren't getting anything...honestly... and honestly I don't see us needing it myself, I mean some of the teachers here should be let go IMO, we have a lot of totally useless educators here. I bet it was the teachers, and not the parents that raised a fuss.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: missed an i

edit on 21-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: to add some things

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

roflmfao... As you were typing your essay.... Backing up your claim that you didnt get govt funding.. I provided FACTS that you recieved one of the highest in the nation... But the truth or facts dont matter here..

LOL and you even poke at VA for mismanagment... LOL ... LMFAO..

Do you stand for anything honest? Come on.. this must be a joke..

You steal cable, so of course you would steal files off the internet.

I have exhausted all entertainment from this conversation.. it has now become just plain pathetic!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Why does anyone think that just because they found a way to steal in a "hi-tech" fashion its some how not a crime?

Im a firm believer in the notion that you get what you pay for in life. If you want everything for free, or close to it, get ready for a plethora of crap coming your way.

Anyone who thinks everything should be free is a communist. Try going to your job and working your butt off, only to have your boss tell you, "well, we found a way to make you work for free, so you're not going to get paid. Sorry." Then tell me you dont understand why people should pay for things that they can get for free. Isnt that slave labor?

As a musician and artist myself, I know how much work it takes to write songs, rehearse, record and promote an album. I know how much effort goes into writing a book, or shooting a film. Sure, some people make a killing in these fields, and some dont have to work hard. But thats a VERY small percentage. Watch the end credits of even a tv show and see how many hardworking people it takes just to film some crappy reality show. Just because Brad Pitt makes 20 million doesnt mean the grips and runner who work just as hard make very much money, in fact most are barely getting by.

Please think of what will happen if everyone demands stuff for free. Would you want to go to med school for many years, only to have your patients not pay their bills? (which is an epidemic these days by the way)

For all you tech savvy thieves out there: You cant have your cake and eat it too

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

roflmfao... As you were typing your essay.... Backing up your claim that you didnt get govt funding.. I provided FACTS that you recieved one of the highest in the nation... But the truth or facts dont matter here..

LOL and you even poke at VA for mismanagment... LOL ... LMFAO..

Do you stand for anything honest? Come on.. this must be a joke..

You steal cable, so of course you would steal files off the internet.

I have exhausted all entertainment from this conversation.. it has now become just plain pathetic!

Steal Cable where TF did you get that one? I don't steal cable? WTH did you pull that one out of your A$$????

Because I have Lifetime I must steal it hahahaha pathetic...dumb A$$

edit on 21-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by serbsta

Why does anyone think that just because they found a way to steal in a "hi-tech" fashion its some how not a crime?

Im a firm believer in the notion that you get what you pay for in life. If you want everything for free, or close to it, get ready for a plethora of crap coming your way.

Anyone who thinks everything should be free is a communist. Try going to your job and working your butt off, only to have your boss tell you, "well, we found a way to make you work for free, so you're not going to get paid. Sorry." Then tell me you dont understand why people should pay for things that they can get for free. Isnt that slave labor?

As a musician and artist myself, I know how much work it takes to write songs, rehearse, record and promote an album. I know how much effort goes into writing a book, or shooting a film. Sure, some people make a killing in these fields, and some dont have to work hard. But thats a VERY small percentage. Watch the end credits of even a tv show and see how many hardworking people it takes just to film some crappy reality show. Just because Brad Pitt makes 20 million doesnt mean the grips and runner who work just as hard make very much money, in fact most are barely getting by.

Please think of what will happen if everyone demands stuff for free. Would you want to go to med school for many years, only to have your patients not pay their bills? (which is an epidemic these days by the way)

For all you tech savvy thieves out there: You cant have your cake and eat it too

Sorry for ya, but america is the land of free, or at least was the land of the free during the 90s
people these days cant afford your album or anyone's for that matter, they will be rather saving there budget for food and clothing, then buying CDs, mangas, comics.

The people will rather will have that for free, if they cant or don't have any access to buying it.

And you are accusing everyone here of being thieves? oh my dare capitalist friend , its time to think outside the box for once.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by serbsta

Well ummm you may want to wake up for a minute because there are people working for free or darn near close to it... but that's ok right, cause the corporations are the ones doing it right? It's ok for them to hire illegals for pennies but yet that is not equated with slavery when it's forcing us to work for slave wages as well. Communist, that is what this country exactly is becoming where did you come out with this backward thinking? They are taking freedoms away, but that's not communist. The only difference is the one who will be getting anything free will be the ones who already own it all and we'll all be beggars. You don't see that?

Okay let's forget about the terrorists and all the other real crimes like murder and go after someone who downloaded a 99 cent song without paying yeah makes perfect sense to me. One day it's this the next it will be growing your own food, oh Damn they did that, oh well... yeah this is a healthy direction for our country totally... ok.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

WOW your for big businesses. HMM??? piracy is active because people don't want to allow big businesses to grow their greed.

You wine that it's not fair. Yet did you know the artists work their butt off and get less then what they should be getting not because of priacy issues it's because the record labels wants money money money!!! more more more more !!!! now now now now !!!.

I own my own company it's small. It's a gaming company that never lifted off. The reason is that I contacted roadrunner records to use one song for a game. So I wanted permission. They told me I need to fly to new york and make an appointment and so I did but while making the appointment the ladies goes that's going to be $50,000. I go what??? does that include the copyrights? She goes no that is just for the 20 minute appointment with the copyright rep.They don't guarantee that I will get the permission. So the most I be spending $50,000 and you got to add in hotel expenses and airplane tickets 2 way. This would make it at least close to $53,000 if I take the cheap way. also add in the food. now it would suck if I spent that and they tell me sorry no thanks.

So I ask if the U.S government wants to do this then meet us half way and improve the system where we can contact the copyright holders and they should be at least be a reasonable price.
I just hope you know that just buying a music cd you don't own the rights to the work or granted permissions to use the work. What I am saying is that I don't mind paying for things but I hate when I am taken advantage of. They should meet us half-way. Yet no they are bull headed and want things their way because their rich and powerful. Yet you side with them????
I know someomne will be licking their blanks!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You see this past year has been awful strange in many respects. I have firstly, had my cable shut off(couldn't pay and being a luxury of course we said whatever) only to have them the cable company I saw them and they came and turned me back ON!!!! Now I was already fined once for a dumb neighbor friend turning me on when I wasn't home at another residence, which I wasn't aware until after I paid the fine that it was done by them, they should have paid the fine. Anyway the fact is because of that I called the company and yelled at them over the phone as I had seen their men do it, and there was their company truck in front of my house...I thought they were trying to extort me for another fine whatever, so Of course I accused them of such!!!! Any way they said they'd take care of it they'd send someone else out to fix this. And thanked me for calling, even though I was really actually pretty rude to them. Ok, they never came and fixed it. Never. It is still on and like three weeks ago they came around and shut every neighbor down on this block who were also getting free cable, but not mine. How do they still miss mine? Don't get me wrong I am counting my blessings, however there is much more that has me wondering WTH is going on here?

"My neighbor came and turned my cable on illegally and I didnt notice that my cable was on"

Really are you going to stick with that defence?

Why cant you just admit.. You know that dling files is illegal,... you simply do not care.. Why do we have to through this horse and pony show?

And again you ignore getting OWNED on the state finances.. OWNED!!! Proven to be a man that says things that he has NO IDEA about!..

I have to admit.. I CANT QUIT YOU.. You are amazing.. You are like the energizer bunny.. You keep going and going and going.. You dont admit when you are mistaken.. or make excuses as to why you were mistaken...

You even detailed to me how great and independent Florida was... to the tune of nearly 700 Million in 2010.. the same year you claimed that they didnt receive ANY federal funding..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Steal Cable where TF did you get that one? I don't steal cable? WTH did you pull that one out of your A$$????

Mr. "Off his meds" there seems to retort to posts with information gleaned from the neither regions. That appears to be the general vibe in the thread. If your not for us..your a commie. Coming from Canada where health care is almost free, I can assure you some social programs are worth keeping...but I digress. No amount of logic can withstand the witch hunt currently underway. If you download anything that you have not paid for 1/2 a dozen times..then you are a pirate!!! arggg ye matey...

..Ex

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

Here is the irony... Because i dont agree with you.. anything I say is a witch hunt.. I cant use previous posts to develope a "standard" for a persons actions.. Did you read my reply to him.. He admits in the post that he has cable illegally and has been fined for illegal cable in the past..

Leads one to believe that .. even if he knew file sharing was illegal.. he would continue to do it...

He detailed how Flordia did not receive gocvt help for schools.. I detailed that they had received 700 million in 2010.. How is this a witch hunt.. A person cant be held responsible for their words or actions? .. THAT is the problem here.

Why didnt you point out that he resorted to calling me a dumba$$?? You were quick to point out an insult I had made... Isn't it obvious? .. Its because he agrees with you.. Your both moraly/character deficient!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

It's the end of piracy in the sense that it will force it to go underground if it wants to survive. Once it goes underground the numbers of those who participate within it will diminish heavily to the point where it is not noticeable. Once the numbers are really low the underground scene can be easily dismantled.

Force it underground and it goes away? Worked great for alcohol during Prohibition, didn't it?

Oh wait....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You see this past year has been awful strange in many respects. I have firstly, had my cable shut off(couldn't pay and being a luxury of course we said whatever) only to have them the cable company I saw them and they came and turned me back ON!!!! Now I was already fined once for a dumb neighbor friend turning me on when I wasn't home at another residence, which I wasn't aware until after I paid the fine that it was done by them, they should have paid the fine. Anyway the fact is because of that I called the company and yelled at them over the phone as I had seen their men do it, and there was their company truck in front of my house...I thought they were trying to extort me for another fine whatever, so Of course I accused them of such!!!! Any way they said they'd take care of it they'd send someone else out to fix this. And thanked me for calling, even though I was really actually pretty rude to them. Ok, they never came and fixed it. Never. It is still on and like three weeks ago they came around and shut every neighbor down on this block who were also getting free cable, but not mine. How do they still miss mine? Don't get me wrong I am counting my blessings, however there is much more that has me wondering WTH is going on here?

"My neighbor came and turned my cable on illegally and I didnt notice that my cable was on"

Really are you going to stick with that defence?

Why cant you just admit.. You know that dling files is illegal,... you simply do not care.. Why do we have to through this horse and pony show?

And again you ignore getting OWNED on the state finances.. OWNED!!! Proven to be a man that says things that he has NO IDEA about!..

I have to admit.. I CANT QUIT YOU.. You are amazing.. You are like the energizer bunny.. You keep going and going and going.. You dont admit when you are mistaken.. or make excuses as to why you were mistaken...

You even detailed to me how great and independent Florida was... to the tune of nearly 700 Million in 2010.. the same year you claimed that they didnt receive ANY federal funding..

Yeah like I said the neighbor did it to hook up their own and got the wrong wire...I don't really watch much tv myself so of course I didn't notice, Stupid they were trying to hook up theirs and turned mine on retard...der der der go back to school you need to read an entire sentence and yes we were told in early august we weren't getting any federal funding...like I said I haven't watched the news recently this was in early August the money was awarded in september... the same year two different months(in case you don't know). The cable I have now was also hooked up by the cable company this time & they are either too stupid or too lazy to come fix the problem, Because I alerted them and they say it's crosswired with the neighbor's, but the neighbor's moved so maybe they'll fix it now... not my problem. I have it recorded that I called them so be it, jealous because they made an error and I am getting it free? Waaaaaaaaaah. Poor you... if it helps maybe use brighthouse they seem to screw this up a lot... along with live next to hillbilly neighbors they might be retarded enough to hook yours up illegally instead of theirs. I don't know what to tell you, That was just luck...

But anyway... still what is an artist losing on a 99 cent to a $2.99(normal price range of one song) download really?
Don't have a comment???
Really $.99/$2.99 they're crying over literally, if I like enough songs as in they have released a majority over the airways, I would go buy the album, but not if there's only one song out from the whole album... then if it's new I will wait for them to release more if they don't it's a bomb album and Just dl the one song...like most people don't dl the entire album because most of the songs are "B" songs and suck balls....the only ones they want to hear are the ones played over the airways which are the hits... most of the time.I'm sure there are some that do, but I don't. I've also purchased some singles as well off itunes, for my daughter's ipod. Because even if they're in your computer you have to get them from itunes to put into the ipod the others won't go it will tell you there's an error.
The pirated movies really are crap and if you watch it and like it, well in my case I will go see it too at the theater or I will go buy it on DVD whenever the movie is released. And have a better view of it. Either way they are still getting their money. And really they are really really crappy copies, the only thing it does for you is give you an idea of whether to spend that 16 dollars on tickets for two people and whatever else. (drinks and popcorn, etc) since it is almost against the law to bring your own. And you know what if they brought smoking back to being legal in a theatre I'd even go without sampling first, but when you can sit in your home and drink a beer smoke a cigarette go to the bathroom and then come back to the movie without missing anything, it's a whole lot better as well. But that's why most of the time I buy the DVD instead of going to the theatre. It's the first right thy stripped us of, being able to smoke in most establishments... that really puts a damper on enjoying anything anymore. But let them keep chipping away at our rights, you don't care, so you are not against being a slave. Good then you won't have any reason to complain when you are one!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Well aren't we feeling a little hard done by. I have read the entirety of the thread, and I see you responding to posts that belong to other people, then blending the answers together. This says to me, that perhaps there is some instability issues going on.

You cannot win by will alone. Claiming something is criminal doesn't make it so. See other persons post regrading actual definition of the law. Claiming I am a morally deficient person hardly constitutes any kind of proof. Given your lack of clarity, spelling and grammar skills I can only deduce you to be a backwards country person who hadn't finished school. Hows that for assumption based on previous evidence?

Because I don't agree that "Ishtar" was worth the 2 hours of my life that I can never get back, I am morally deficient. Because I feel that there should be some VALUE in the products, music or video I purchase, I must me some morally deficient person. Perhaps...you simply have no idea what a morally deficient person is and are simply labeling people for the sake of it.

I have purchased thousands of dvd's, music and other media. I have bought..betamax, vhs, laser disc, cd, dvd and blurays of some of the same movies. I am entitled to have digital copies of many of the blurays that I have purchased, but I can only download them in a drm locked format. AND the code on the bluray DOESN'T WORK. So please...tell me how I am a morally deficient person, when it is blatantly obvious that the studios are ripping US off.

Really it's become painfully obvious that you have no idea what might really be going on. The other person called you a dumba__ because it really really fits. I called this process a witch hunt, because it IS a witch hunt. The effort is to somehow keep the newspapers and tv stations in business, while suffocating the internet with legislation in order to keep the few in power...in power. But to you, this is about crime..about the grand mother who gets sued for 180K for 1 cd being shared without her knowledge. When society brainwashes someone they really do a good job...I bet you have a bible..

..Ex

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
lets be realistic here, most people that download torrents or any other illegal way those copyrighted files, they wouldnt have the money to pay for them anyway

so, in my opinion, you cant say that downloading music (or movie, or a game, or a book) copyrighted is stealing, simply because if you werent downloading it, it wouldnt change anything for the industry or any other third party

but, you could say that, by downloading a music or any other file, you are helping improve the public awareness of that product, since, you will be able to talk about that product and do free advertising, therefore motivating new users to buy it

sorry, but until this day, nobody proved to me that by excluding internet downloading, it would increase the industry's profit

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The bottom line is..
If your product is crap, no one will buy it and no one will DL it either (unless to have a preview). Look at all the junk on MySpace etc.

Musicians:- If they get an album deal, one or two tracks may be good but the rest of an album is just filler..
Actors:- Take on crappy film scripts and get paid however well it does at the box office.. Perfect UK example Danny Dyer.
ALL the recent films he's been in have been DIRE.. He just gets paid and laughs..

If a product is worth the retail cost then people will buy it and the money will flow whether it's pirated or not

In the UK we HAVE to buy a TV licence (this year £145). This is if you have a PC or TV in your home. This fee only goes to the BBC. If you want cable etc then add another £30pm for the privilege. Whether you watch BBC or not you WILL be fined £1000 for not having the licence.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed

Mr. "Off his meds" there seems to retort to posts with information gleaned from the neither regions. That appears to be the general vibe in the thread. If your not for us..your a commie. Coming from Canada where health care is almost free, I can assure you some social programs are worth keeping...but I digress. No amount of logic can withstand the witch hunt currently underway. If you download anything that you have not paid for 1/2 a dozen times..then you are a pirate!!! arggg ye matey...

..Ex

Wow yeah just wow, I put him on ignore. So that's it. Anyway there used to be a time when people didn't pay for stories, plays, music or anything... capatilists came in and decided they could extort these artists, and make them "Some " money off of their stuff, which is bad for them, they should be making "ALL" the money off their stuff, and without the middle man it would be a lot cheaper for those things without a doubt!!!! Because really deep down I beleive that most people are not greedy and are in it for the love of doing it, and if they can make "Money" off it, even better I have no qualms with that...none at all but the fact is they're being led like sheeps themselves just as much as the general public. They shouldn't need anyone to promote or produce them... and if they do they should only pay about 10 % there should be a law. I know it's this way for children the Agents can only take 10% because I was trying to get my daughter into it(her idea) not mine! But as soon as you become an adult it's totally fine to exploit ya? Why? This is just not right IMO. Now if the band came up to me ona street and asked would you like to buy this and they were self produced I would, if I had the money on me... this has actually happened to me, once I did have the money and bought their stuff(Was rap and I hated it) but they were trying to be heard, and once I just didn't have the cash on me. So I felt bad but, I would have if the cash was in my hand to.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You people are all delusional... if the money was coming out of your pocket you would be the first to run up the stairs and tell Mom.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join