It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I See the Antichrist? Remote Viewing Dream State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by pepsi78

You mentioned Moses and Kabbalah being influenced from ancient Egypt religion.
Egyptians believed in more then one God.

No they also believed in one creator, and other gods under that creator. Male and female and the son horus. Same as kabalah.

You do know that kabalah is not jewish don't you. Egiptian culture also comes from ancient sumer, and that comes from the nephilim, has nothing to do with god. In other words all religion is mixed with bolth sides of the coin. Before ancient sumer you got other ancient civilisations, god's creation the monkey and then the modified dna.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Are you referring to Reza Pahlavi? I looked up his pictures, I think his face is too square but not bad. Hard to really judge without the headress and robe, that really stood out in my dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I did'nt see anything about lightning(lol?) though-

Several people in New Jersey claimed they saw a person falling from the sky with no parachute, but an extensive police search has turned up no evidence, NBC Philadelphia reported.

Several people contacted Egg Harbor Township Police at about 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, saying that they watched a person free-falling from the sky. The witnesses described the person as falling head first, at a slight angle, toward the ground, police said.

"You could see the arms and legs flailing and his clothes were blue, a dark blue like a navy, black and gray," Hale said. "There's no doubt that it was a person. We're 100 percent sure."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

well that is pretty strange. gives new meaning to the New Jersey devil
bad joke

it was probably just the guys from mythbusters again throwing buster out of the plane

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I had this dream a while ago. I don't know how to explain my vision, I was not there physically in my dream but I could see it as if I was there. I guess that's why I see it as remote viewing.

In my dream I saw some men and I kept my distance, although I was not there. I got this feeling that even though I wasn't there and I'm just seeing it through my head, the people there would catch me watching them and I would be in danger.

So I wanted to keep my distance but I couldn't get a clear view. He looked noble and wore a royal blue robe and on his head was a head dress that went into a point. Not like the kkk wear but it was royal blue also and it went into a point in the front. I guess kind of like the one the pope wears but I didn't get the feeling this guy was the pope.

I was viewing him from the side and he was looking down at something while other men stood around him. I think it was a document. I slowly 'zoomed in' to take a closer look at the man's face because I wanted to see and that's when he suddenly turned his head to look directly at me. He had dark hair and light skin but I could not say what nationality he was. He looked mixed. Light radiated from his head and blurred everything surrounding and I got afraid that he saw me and I tried to 'zoom out' but couldn't and almost went into sleep paralysis but woke up at that time.

So has anyone else ever seen this guy before?

The Black Pope? Picture: www.shatteringdenial.com...
He's the top honcho Jesuit standing next to the Vatican Pope.

edit on 23-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
nope, did not look like him at all.
how do you know that's the black pope? what's his name?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

would you have reservations in uploading a pic of yourself? Then we could rule you out.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Yes i have.. i was dreaming, the man i saw..he had dark hair and a powerful presents but the numbers 101 BLAZED over his head (you need to know your scripture for this becouse it is controversial the number of the beast) he had dark brown almost black eyes as well) he had fair skin with an excellent complextion.
but no one can ever see the antichrist clearly becouse only god knows the ture i.d of him.

hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
I wonder why you think this was the Anti-Christ? If light radiated from his head, why couldn't it have been the Christ? Racial bias? Obamaphobia? Not trying to provoke anything, just curious.

He didnt' say it was Obama. YOU just brought him up.
He didn't say racial bias. He said the man basically didn't have an identifyable race.
The anti-christ is supposed to be a man for all nations type. It fits.
As for the halo thing ... the evil one comes disguised as light ...
The dream left the dreamer feeling uneasy.
If it were Christ, he would have been left peaceful.

Cant' say if this is a preview of 'the antichrist' or your own imagination at work.
Time will tell. Keep an eye out for the fella in the news ... check the UN diplomats, etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join