It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I See the Antichrist? Remote Viewing Dream State

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I had this dream a while ago. I don't know how to explain my vision, I was not there physically in my dream but I could see it as if I was there. I guess that's why I see it as remote viewing.

In my dream I saw some men and I kept my distance, although I was not there. I got this feeling that even though I wasn't there and I'm just seeing it through my head, the people there would catch me watching them and I would be in danger.

So I wanted to keep my distance but I couldn't get a clear view. He looked noble and wore a royal blue robe and on his head was a head dress that went into a point. Not like the kkk wear but it was royal blue also and it went into a point in the front. I guess kind of like the one the pope wears but I didn't get the feeling this guy was the pope.

I was viewing him from the side and he was looking down at something while other men stood around him. I think it was a document. I slowly 'zoomed in' to take a closer look at the man's face because I wanted to see and that's when he suddenly turned his head to look directly at me. He had dark hair and light skin but I could not say what nationality he was. He looked mixed. Light radiated from his head and blurred everything surrounding and I got afraid that he saw me and I tried to 'zoom out' but couldn't and almost went into sleep paralysis but woke up at that time.

So has anyone else ever seen this guy before?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't think I dreamed about the guy you're talking about. But I know about feeling of being captured. I have had several dreams of being chased and most of the time getting caught. It's scary!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
He had dark hair and light skin but I could not say what nationality he was. He looked mixed. Light radiated from his head and blurred everything surrounding and I got afraid that he saw me and I tried to 'zoom out' but couldn't and almost went into sleep paralysis but woke up at that time.

So has anyone else ever seen this guy before?

Uh yeah... we just call him the President...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have seen this guy too... He is a dark and powerful wizard... Beware!!... After much searching through google images I think I have a picture...

www.mentalfloss.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Best of luck to you, hope you never have to see this guy in RL. Maybe it was just over load and nothing to worry about. Keep pulling in the light and focus your energies in the creative positive parts of your life.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wonder why you think this was the Anti-Christ? If light radiated from his head, why couldn't it have been the Christ? Racial bias? Obamaphobia? Not trying to provoke anything, just curious. It was a dream afterall.

I wonder: What happens if the Anti-Christ is white and Christ is black, Mexican, Middle Eastern, or Asian? I think most of the US probably wouldn't accept that. Hell, what if Christ turns out to be a woman, a homosexual, a hermaphrodite, or even a green/gray alien? What if we mislabel Christ as the Anti-Christ, and end up killing the Savior and crowning the Destroyer? Food for thought. Personally I find it all silly, but I do think about stuff like this while I browse ATS. =)

edit on 20-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I should have been more clear when I said he looked mixed, he definitely did not look black. He did not even look black mixed with white. He looked like a different mix, hard to explain. His eyebrows stood out though.

It just wasn't a christ like scene to me. It was worldly honor surrounding him. The document signified legal ties. The light that came from his head wasn't blinding, it was just light. I don't think I could ever imagine the face of Christ.

lol at the mickey mouse link.

and I hope I never run into him real life too. thanks to all who replied.

edit on 20-9-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

It's made up to happen, how can I explain this.
It's just a prank they play on humanity, they pick a monkey, give it the red pill then it becomes the anti christ, and humanity as a result get's to go on, so they say jesus has saved us once again. Then they write a book, pass it on.
The higher power is something else, better, it does not play games but you get to chose.
You know that saying you fooled me once not going to happen the second time.

edit on 20-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Hummm? Did he appear to have Olive skin color?
If so I think I know what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry my head about it if I was you.

A dream you had doesn't necessarily mean the figures and events depicted in it are taking/going to take place and effect you in anyway.

I often have quite adventurous dreams about a zombie apocalypse, probably due to my lingering fear of zombies and being eaten. HAHA!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

no I wouldn't say olive. if he was olive, he looked sick and pale olive.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

I recently had one of those too.

I ended up getting my finger bit by one and I woke up before I would turn into one.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Describe to more detail of this person! I'm curious about it. Do you lucid dream or rarely dream at all?
I'm a lucid dream who has had numerous dreams and I can help you out with you dreams.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I don't practice lucid dreaming but it does happen sometimes. I do dream alot and try to remember them.

I won over a hundred bucks in the lottery one time because of numbers I saw in a dream. That was a long time ago and I never bothered with the lottery again.

This is freaky. The other night I had a terrible dream about my friends son. In my dream the bottom of his chin skin was poking out in a 'v' shape. I asked him to open his mouth so I could see what was wrong and to my horror there was a piece of metal lodged in there going through the bottom of his mouth. I woke up after that and after I failed to pull it out.

Two days later, my friend came over with her husband and son. He was jumping on the trampoline, his parents were right there with him, I was inside when it happened but he somehow smacked his chin on the springs of the trampoline and was screaming. He ended up with a 'v' shaped scar on his chin and he bit the inside of his cheek. His dad was relieved, he said when he was laying there on the trampoline he thought the spring had gone through his mouth. He said that without any knowledge of my dream. I felt like I was in the twilight zone that day.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

have you considered the Son of Man?

Matthew-
The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Luke-
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory

For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other

John-
And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

Luke-
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

When you mentioned the Twilight Zone that is how I feel when I lucid dream. You probably still remember the opening to the show.
www.imdb.com...

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

This is how I feel when I lucid dream. I'm going into a different dimension. Sometimes I do have prophetic dreams.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I have, and I will consider it but there are basic guidelines to follow concerning this matter.

Isaiah 40:18
To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have a recurrent nightmare.
in the nightmare I'm chased by a donkey, and by the time the donkey gets me and jumps on my shoulders I wake up all sweaty and agitated...very scary.

what could it means?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Did the person in the robe look menacing?

Did he look like this? The Face

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

that scared me.

no he didn't look like that, nor did he look menacing. he looked calm and collected.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join