It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I See the Antichrist? Remote Viewing Dream State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

have you been watching shrek?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sorry, didn't mean to suggest that Michael Jackson was menacing, I picked that picture due to its elusiveness through the print. I do not find Michael menacing at all.

So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if you could do a "composite sketch" like they do for forensics and police work. I found this site that will enable you to do a very "primitive" rendering. Would you mind trying it so we can possibly see what you saw?

Ultimate Flash Face

As you place each part together you can use your mouse to click and drag the sections in an attempt to adjust them. There is the option to "scale" the sections larger or smaller, and to lighten or "opaque" the sections.

Please give this a try, I would love to see what you saw.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what he looked like. I once worried what if those stories referring to the anti-christ referred to me? Pretty silly I know. I was fed some childhood stories that he was born the same year as me. I probably wouldn't be here if I wasn't paranoid. I do like royal blue. I can easily imagine wearing something on my head in a hot desert climate to help with keeping the heat away. When I was younger and my younger sister was trying to pronounce my name, I thought it was amusing that she mispronounced my name as something resembling wiizaard. She would point at me and say wiizaard. Then Obama came along and I knew all my worries were for nothing. I'm actually a nice guy.

My older brother once speculated that the anti-christ was one of Sadam Hussein's sons who got killed. You know one of those guys who used to feed people into plastic shredders feet first so that their screams would last longer. That is true evil. If the anti-christ got killed, we can speculate here our entire lifetimes about who is the anti-christ and we may never be correct.

edit on 21-9-2010 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

For this reply, I have imagined I had a dream as you described. I read your post a few times, closed my eyes and visualized the events you wrote.

If I had this out-of-body dream, I might interpret it this way: The man was wearing a royal crown and had a light aura emitting from his head because he was a very spiritually pure man. Knowing that I am dreaming, and he is a manifestation of an idea, I think he could best be described as "a man more just and morally righteous than myself". The paper he was examining, could be a representation of my deep consciousness. He seemed to be the document custodian of my internal code. I couldn't imagine a better person to be in charge of such a thing, the man seemed downright saintly.

iamnot, judging by the thread title, you got negative vibes from this man? Maybe you should try to speak with him. If your opinion of him does not change, try to replace him.

edit on 21-9-2010 by JohnnyTHSeed because: tyop

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Your experience does sound like whats called remote viewing...
in my journeys, my physical body remains in protected state of rest, as i become a 'eye' that floats around...

the figure you witnessed was only the image that the entity wanted you to 'see',
the entity that assumes the antichrist mission & role, can shapeshift at will and can/will project an image that each individual sees differently---an image that each person 'sees' as pleasant and Ideal according to their individual worldview.

I suggest that the OP experience, was a prompting for you to learn more stealthy practices, in trying to secretly observe things you should not be engaging in...
did you instantly 'transport' back to your sleeping body when the figure looked directly at you?

be careful in your 'astral projections', or 'remote viewing' episodes in modern terms

edit on 21-9-2010 by St Udio because: ??

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
oh, so that was you? i was just checking some of my documents. the other night some fool tried to find it. they tore everything down to the drywall to uncover my safe in my minds realm. i know you saw the word "enament" in red on my vault door. say hi next time.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

that's a pretty cool site and I played around with it a bit but couldn't figure out how to save the final pic on my pc. It's saved on their server as 'ac' but I have to say I'm not satisfied with how it turned out at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This anti christ is 100% human, they give it some stuff and bam, it becomes the anti christ , then he gets to run this ship then suffer for going against his father. Because the anti christ is christ.
The son of man is son of god, it's just the way I view it.
May the son of man stand up, and he becomes the son of god, is the son of god from the begining because he is sent on this world from the very begining, plays as a human and then later notices he is something else.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You do know the Messiah in Judaism is human? Don't a demi God?
www.jewfaq.org...

• The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism • The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior • There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come • The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish • Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

I guess you could do a "print screen" and then a "copy" to a .doc file to your computer. I was thinking that there were several comments from other composite sites of people who tried to recreate those that they actually know, and that the pictures never really come out looking like that person.

Sorry if I put you to work! I didn't mean to do that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ok. Taken from the bible.

Mark 10:35-45 (Son of man came to serve)
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

eturn of the Son of Man
See also: Second Coming
Mark 8:38-9:1 (NRSV), Matthew 16:27-28, Luke 9:26-27
Those who are ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of them the Son of Man will also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.’ And he said to them, ‘Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.’

Mark 14:62 (ESV), Matthew 26:64 (at his Trial before the Sanhedrin)
And Jesus said, ‘I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.’

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The son of man is son of god.
The anti christ is christ I take it, the son of man.

Jesus is the anti christ for haps, not sure but it would seem so, he is the son of man.

I guess jesus is pissed of because they tricked him last time and it's pay back time according to what I read.

Look at the cross, asscension the cross is raised, come back the cross is down upside down.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Please don't use another religious concept with Judaism's concept of the Messiah. Christianity present's a savior concept just for that a savior. I would go by Judaism's teachings if I were you.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'm not favoring anything, and judaism is full of kabalah anyway, it's not specific to judaism but to egiptian culture.
Moses took it from the egiptians on the way out of egipt and the book of torah got corupted mixed with kabalah elements.

No religion is perfect. It's why I gave up on it but I like the notion.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Then what is the reason to a follow a God(s)?
Think about it!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by pepsi78

Then what is the reason to a follow a God(s)?
Think about it!

I don;t understand you.
What do you mean ?
Why does someone beilive in god or ?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

no problem at all. i am an artist at heart and enjoy that kind of stuff. i was even thinking of hand sketching the guy but don't hold me to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You mentioned Moses and Kabbalah being influenced from ancient Egypt religion.
Egyptians believed in more then one God.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My question is how are we going to know if the christ or the anti-christ shows up,I mean whose going to believe someone making these claims??If a person comes around saying they are the christ or anti-christ I and everyone else will think they are crazy and just blow them off or put them away in some hospital or accuse them of being a terroist.In our society today people make all sorts of outrageous claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

The bible says that when Christ returns, we shall see him as he is for we shall be like him.

This must mean that we shall be spirits because God is spirit. Therefore any man flesh and blood claiming to be Christ must be the Antichrist. And if we are still flesh and blood, and there is a man claiming to be Christ, then that man also is Antichrist.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Much deeper down the rabbit hole than I usually go I have heard the eldest son of the last Shah of Iran referred to as the Anti Christ, try looking up an image of him and compare to your dream, the colouring and potential for an eyebrow issue would be apt for an Iranian.

I don't believe in the Anti Christ or Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join