It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

yet still no proof the word has lost all meaning here .

if you or anyone had proof this thread wouldnt exsist and you would be one of the most important people of this decade and your name would be in every future history book sorry tho no fame and glory cause the in depth conspiracy doesnt exsist teah bush f d up but there is no official or non official story just one bad bad day that has bin twisted for personal ego self forfilling yada yada yada shameful

and here come the doops GO!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Questions that need answering not by the debunkers but by the people and organizations they are directed at.
People can continue to go after truthers as they do but it will not change the fact that the 9/11 comission was full of holes....the MSM had a systematic role of making the story one sided.
the deal with the dancing Israeli's not being prosecuted and even being let go.
The fact that people actually believe Ill trained cessna pilots could pilot these jets into these targets...doesn't say much for pilots themselves then does it?
Nice to see when sites produced where comments are coming from....cause i am sure some people that try to debunk are paid as why would they say they hate conspiracy theorist yet such an interest in these sites themselves If we are all nutters...cause if we are nutters then nothing to worry about if we discuss the truth amongst ourselves less there is something to hide.
Maybe if we were just ignored then heck there would be no reason to try to debunk...i mean really why would it matter if we believe the OS to you or not....Cause most of us don't really care if you believe it.
now as for supplying info on single point questions....there is no point in it anymmore...as more and more professionals,families of victims firefighters,pilots archetects,military....and yes even politicians want the truth.
The movement keeps growing...people are asking more and more questions...and things are becoming more and more focussed and organized....so maybe that is what is frightening the debunkers.
Many people all over the world are realizing the importance of finding out the real answers as this whole tragedy spreads into other nations.
The debunkers can keep on trying to rip apart word by word to try to take things out of context but that is no longer working either.
i can now count 6-7 people who troll these threads ready to pounce with the same old tactics but what is nice there are so many more different people who come on and question things.
So to you few....keep up the good work at trying to throw truth into disarray but it is not working,...as you say we nutters are working hard....the beauty is we have nothing to lose....but the OS has so much to lose.
For us who want the truth have already lost rights,loved ones,dignity,professional careers....so you have nothing more to take.....so what have we got to lose.
The worry for the debunkers though is so much higher...cause When the truth does come out...it is you who will be looking like the true fools wont it...you will look like the brainwashed few that are been arguing for years for all the wrong reason...and that is most likely what your real fear is....the fear that you might be wrong.,,the fear that damn....those nutters might have been correct...they may have been onto something...and that just gets to most debumkers...that must just grind....but to the us nutters....we have no worry....cause if we are wrong....we are still just nutters aren't we.

edit on 023131p://f12Friday by plube because: fixed link

edit on 023131p://f15Friday by plube because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I've asked over and over...since truthers have all this scientific evidence, what is the truther official story? Surely if a fact is a fact, then they must have a scenario as to what really happened ???? Not one person has answered that question.

In addition, I've posted a video debunking silversteins "pull it" comment
www.liveleak.com...
and once again, nobody has responded to that.

I keep asking but all truthers are afraid to answer this simple question. If the OS is wrong, then what really happened ? What is the "REAL OFFICIAL STORY" ?

Why are truthers so afraid of this question??????? Will any of you supposed "truthers" step forward and answer the question?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Norad wargames causing standown.
4 Remote control airplanes.
Controlled demolitions- all three WTC buildings.
Islamic Terrorist patsy's.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

We are not afraid because that would be conjecture...

but this is my opinion...and i have a thread going on it already....

neo-cons....and the Zionist element in the goverment. they had control of security,Dov Zakheim...DOD had the company SPC which had the means to setup the remote control systems on aircraft...gary bauer who says he actually witnessed the plane at the pentagon...who set up Israeli Safe....Michael Chertoff second secretary of homeland security who let Israelis caught up in the made up muslim sweep to leave the country.
so senario...get control of airport security...set up a trail of false passports pointing the fingers...allow through security, workers to access the planes and add equipment...use ptech to shut down and delay goverment systems...setup a bunch of practice terrorist senarios for the day to make planes unavailible....Dick Chenay for the first time to be the one who needs to give permission for counter attacks....fly the president to the very state where a marshall law bill was already set up under his brother ...there are so many connections...so j if you could even bother to look you will find them...but i have placed it all in one thread...i am at the lead up and am doing the research now into the execution.

a challenging read but i am sure you can handle it

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I've asked over and over...since truthers have all this scientific evidence, what is the truther official story? Surely if a fact is a fact, then they must have a scenario as to what really happened ???? Not one person has answered that question.

In addition, I've posted a video debunking silversteins "pull it" comment
www.liveleak.com...
and once again, nobody has responded to that.

I keep asking but all truthers are afraid to answer this simple question. If the OS is wrong, then what really happened ? What is the "REAL OFFICIAL STORY" ?

Why are truthers so afraid of this question??????? Will any of you supposed "truthers" step forward and answer the question?

Truthers are not meant to be speculators... They see the flaws in the official story and search for truth... It is a debunkers trap to lure a truther into speculation... There are a lot of unanswered questions and some major flaws in the official story.

A new investigation is needed to determine the definitive truth.
edit on 16-10-2010 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
reply to post by jfj123

Norad wargames causing standown.
4 Remote control airplanes.
Controlled demolitions- all three WTC buildings.
Islamic Terrorist patsy's.

Well I do appreciate an answer from the truther side. Thank you very much !
Now this is the scenario that all or the majority of truthers accept?
Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by jfj123

We are not afraid because that would be conjecture...

So you're vilifying people over "conjecture" ?

but this is my opinion...and i have a thread going on it already....

neo-cons....and the Zionist element in the goverment. they had control of security,Dov Zakheim...DOD had the company SPC which had the means to setup the remote control systems on aircraft...

gary bauer who says he actually witnessed the plane at the pentagon...who set up Israeli Safe....Michael Chertoff second secretary of homeland security who let Israelis caught up in the made up muslim sweep to leave the country.
so senario...get control of airport security...set up a trail of false passports pointing the fingers...allow through security, workers to access the planes and add equipment...use ptech to shut down and delay goverment systems...setup a bunch of practice terrorist senarios for the day to make planes unavailible....Dick Chenay for the first time to be the one who needs to give permission for counter attacks....fly the president to the very state where a marshall law bill was already set up under his brother ...there are so many connections...so j if you could even bother to look you will find them...but i have placed it all in one thread...i am at the lead up and am doing the research now into the execution.

a challenging read but i am sure you can handle it

Well I do appreciate your input. I'm surprised that anyone was willing to respond so thank you.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

Truthers are not meant to be speculators... They see the flaws in the official story and search for truth... It is a debunkers trap to lure a truther into speculation... There are a lot of unanswered questions and some major flaws in the official story.

Fair enough.
So who should be in charge of the new investigation? Who should be included in the new investigation?
What happens if the new investigation, comes to the same conclusion as the first investigation? Will you accept the findings at of the first investigation at that point?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

uhh no sense whats so ever just accusation why and what exactly how maybe ? these are real questions not preparedoutcomes if a conspiracy had bin undertaken just cause you try to push people into an outlandish corner by using words like official and debunker doesnt allow for you to be any more right then the earth being flat.

why cant there be a half official story or perhaps two thirds by saying hundred percent beleif in this so calles OS u feel you close the gap for explanation the REAL truth is that there were many blunders and mis appropriations however that doesnt mean that the government is 100% totally guilty rather they just were unprepared for class

this OS is nothing more then a yard stick to threaten and intimidate people from explaining the reality of that day.

IE : "so by saying you dont beleive the building was intentionally demolished you beleive and support the OS

and the evil american empire what crock of SH>T!

AND USUALLY ENDS GOOD DAY MATE ?????????????

get it got it good

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

uh did you really just state that you so called truther bare the burden of proof the rest of the world minus you few have common sense and science please dont present me with any you tube videos or crazy russian scientist theory give me real proof or just stop already this is a true waste of any real researchers time and education !

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

So what are we supposed to make of these videos?
What are you suggesting?
Thanks.

In my understated way, I'm saying that there is evidence of bombs going off in the towers despite so many protestations to the contrary.

You're welcome!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

Fair enough.
So who should be in charge of the new investigation? Who should be included in the new investigation?
What happens if the new investigation, comes to the same conclusion as the first investigation? Will you accept the findings at of the first investigation at that point?

The first investigation was so flawed, that no, I would not accept a second investigation that was exactly the same as the first.

Your logic of "what is the truthers official story" is irrelevant, the official investigation has so many holes in it, eventually we may find out what really did happen, but until then come to terms with the fact that you were lied to.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well I do appreciate an answer from the truther side. Thank you very much !
Now this is the scenario that all or the majority of truthers accept?
Thanks again.

I do not know if this is the scenario that most truthers accept, it is just my opinion of what went down.

That is the quandary of the truth movement, there is no centralized leadership, or 'official' truth story. Just Alot of people with Alot of questions...

That is not meant to be bash against the movement. I think 'truthers' are good people that, individually, are aware that there is something not quite 'kosher' about 911.

I think 'debunkers' are a group of individuals who, for some reason, cannot, or will not, observe the inconsistencies of the 'official story' concerning the events that occurred on 911.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I dont have to villify at all...i am sorry but they have done a good job of it themselves...also my friend....when there is a crime scene of anytype...the investigators always look at motive and who had the means and if there is a previous history...i just put forward possible SUSPECTS....
Please dont try to put words in peoples mouths as you tend to do constantly...but at least you didn't break down every sentence this time...so credit where credit is due....congrats on that.
you did ask and as you may have seen in my thread if you went and had a look...i present another side on the story....They are all innocent until proven guilty...but they are also no angels are they.
I stand by what i do...and i think that 9/11 should be treated as a crime scene which the OS failed to due...It was hidden behind the words....Terrorist attack.....and then they used the same words to get what they wanted...WAR ON TERROR....
using fear to perseude the world to act...a typical...yes typical mass hysteria tactic and it worked beautifully unfortunately.
now as i stated..it was just and is just my opinion....so dont group all truthers into one category...and i will try to not put all debunkers into one.
The point was well stated...THE OS does not add up.
but you do have one good point....the question is who would do a decent independant investigation...As a proper investigation would take a lot more than the lousy 15million spent on the 9/11 commission so therefore it might be biased no matter who does it.
There is so much at stake that any body that does the investigation would be under great pressure.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I cant read through the 58 pages of comments but I wanted to chime in any way.

Why is the word "Truther" thrown around in almost the same category as "Nazi"? When and why did a single conspiracy get its own nick name and why is it hated so much? Even though I would consider my self a "truther" I really hate the name because of the connotations attached to it. When I say I am a truther even I think I am a little crazy just because of the connotation attached. That doesnt feel right. It feels like a programed idea.

The main argument I hear against truthers is "you are dishonoring the dead by questioning" How is it dishonoring the dead by trying to find out why we were lied to so much? Mainly with the Osama "proof" video and now the phone call being completely faked. I believe the government did something because I believe the governments track record and I think everyone here can agree the United States govenment has done some pretty heinous and sneaky stuff.

It seems to me they side who believes the official story believes there doesnt have to be a reason for the government to strait up lie about things any more. They just do it when they feel like it I guess.

Sorry this issue has me kind of burnt. I dont think any one who believes the official story will ever change their minds at this point, regardless of evidences proven or disproven on either sides. If I could just get a few of you to say "Maybe, there might be a possibility" I would be content.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKnave
Sorry this issue has me kind of burnt. I dont think any one who believes the official story will ever change their minds at this point, regardless of evidences proven or disproven on either sides. If I could just get a few of you to say "Maybe, there might be a possibility" I would be content.

There might be a possibility that the US Government had more information than we are aware of and a few high level people decided to allow the attack to happen. I doubt they knew in much details what it was if that is the case. There is pretty much 0 possibility that the towers were taken down by nanothermite with almost magical properties.

So, will you reciprocate? Will you admit that there's a possibility that the 'official story' is true as far as the majority of the facts go (no controlled demolition, aa77 hit the pentagon, flight 93 crashed by hijackers)?

Doesn't seem too much to ask now does it?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

So, will you reciprocate? Will you admit that there's a possibility that the 'official story' is true as far as the majority of the facts go (no controlled demolition, aa77 hit the pentagon, flight 93 crashed by hijackers)?

Doesn't seem too much to ask now does it?

Actually I do, I have said it on a few threads. I can accept that the official story might be true. What I cannot accept is the way our government used 9/11 to start wars, cost this country over a trillion dollars, pass unconstitutional laws like the patriot act and make torture acceptable.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I cant read through the 58 pages of comments but I wanted to chime in any way.

I, also, lack the time to read through all 58 pages of comments on this thread. However, I've read enough of the comments to see the general gist of the discussion, and I understand a lot of the context, having been involved in 9/11 research since day one.

Why is the word "Truther" thrown around in almost the same category as "Nazi"?

That's an easy question to answer. Various people questioning the events of September 11, 2001, have engaged in wild speculation. Folks like the producers of the documentary "Loose Change" have further complicated the matter by feeding the conspiracy with quotes from various news sources taken out of context, and pure conjecture presented as fact. These issues have, for better or worse, done more to detract from the 9/11 Truth Movement than they have done to help it.

I, also, have serious questions about the events of September 11, 2001. Questions that genuinely have not been answered, nor has any attempt been made to answer them by the government and the mainstream media. Many who have attempted to answer the questions, again, have engaged in wild speculation, rather than sticking to the facts.

The main argument I hear against truthers is "you are dishonoring the dead by questioning" How is it dishonoring the dead by trying to find out why we were lied to so much?

Many people lost family and friends in the tragedies that occurred on that day and in the days that followed. They rightly dislike reliving these events day by day. Most of them probably don't even care whether the 9/11 Commission Report is the truth or not, they would simply like people to stop talking about it.

While I personally understand why they feel that way, the fact is that people are not going to stop questioning the official story until the whole story -- or at least some substantial portion of the whole story -- comes to light. Being that the government is not forthcoming with the answers to many unanswered questions, we can only assume that there is some sort of cover-up.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Actually I do, I have said it on a few threads. I can accept that the official story might be true. What I cannot accept is the way our government used 9/11 to start wars, cost this country over a trillion dollars, pass unconstitutional laws like the patriot act and make torture acceptable.

Sounds reasonable to me. I'm British and I hate the fact we went in after you without any strong evidence.

I actually kinda thing the war in Afghanistan was somewhat reasonable, but there is no excuse for the war in Iraq. That was a war of Bush aggression, and we should never have participated in it.

If you want to know more about why I think the 'official story' is true, start a thread asking the biggest questions you have.

Originally posted by markfelt
I, also, have serious questions about the events of September 11, 2001. Questions that genuinely have not been answered, nor has any attempt been made to answer them by the government and the mainstream media. Many who have attempted to answer the questions, again, have engaged in wild speculation, rather than sticking to the facts.

I would also like you to post your questions and I would be interested to see what your beliefs are.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join