It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I guess the chemtrail testing in California never harmed anyone either. Because that was one that got off the drawing board.

But hey let's ignore that one since it disagrees with your opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
lets just look at some false flag history...i am only providing links from now on, you have to look to do research.
The truth is not allowed to be spoken.

source
source
source
source
source
source

lots of things are not as they appear....so please look deep....governments are not our friend that are protecting us...they use us over and over.

9/11 is just yet another example.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Jenisiz

I have never imagined that governments , even in the democratic west, are whiter than white. I don't think we really want them to be . We want them to protect us as a first duty.

So, the Bay of Pigs was orchestrated to try and topple a hostile regime close to the US, using anti-regime exiles from that country . Watergate was just a piece of inter-party dirty tricks not designed to hurt anybody and Norhtwoods never left the drawing board.

None of those things you mentioned was designed to hurt a hair on the head of any US citizen and so are not remotely like an event killing near 3000 people.

And Pearl Harbor which has been proven that we knew about up until the very event happened? America has harmed it's citizens, they're just very good at covering it up. I worked under a contract with a major corporation here in America that dealt with several government contracts. One day, 4 individuals died to to a chemical leak at one of our fabs. At least that's what was posted...what you and the public don't know is that they were exposed to a biological weapon test. If private corporations do it...what do you think our government can do? I'm sure the US has "done what is necessary" before and as issues heighten, will even take it to extremes. The government is capable of doing things you wouldn't imagine.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Is sounds like you are bitter? You try to push your say and no ones listening. But that does not mean you need to withdraw. Some things are always going to be right.
You can't go round stating "false flag" events as your proof. See you truthers have go to learn that evidence is only was is directly related to 9/11. Do you think that bringing up all manner of suspect things is helping your cause? I highly doubt that there is not a country in the Western world that has not deceived for a reason or two. Does that mean they too were involved in 9/11?
Were they also IN on the plot with the US, Mossad, and the Alien Beams from space and the reptiles who are trying to take over the world?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Jenisiz

I have never imagined that governments , even in the democratic west, are whiter than white. I don't think we really want them to be . We want them to protect us as a first duty.

So, the Bay of Pigs was orchestrated to try and topple a hostile regime close to the US, using anti-regime exiles from that country . Watergate was just a piece of inter-party dirty tricks not designed to hurt anybody and Norhtwoods never left the drawing board.

None of those things you mentioned was designed to hurt a hair on the head of any US citizen and so are not remotely like an event killing near 3000 people.

And Pearl Harbor which has been proven that we knew about up until the very event happened? America has harmed it's citizens, they're just very good at covering it up. I worked under a contract with a major corporation here in America that dealt with several government contracts. One day, 4 individuals died to to a chemical leak at one of our fabs. At least that's what was posted...what you and the public don't know is that they were exposed to a biological weapon test. If private corporations do it...what do you think our government can do? I'm sure the US has "done what is necessary" before and as issues heighten, will even take it to extremes. The government is capable of doing things you wouldn't imagine.

Hmmmm! You worked under contract and someone died weapons testing and make it sound sinister for the dramatic effect? Many companies build and test weapons for varying government groups. And many people can be injured and or killed during the testing phase. It is well documented and known in certain circles that weapons testing is not like testing out new cutlery designs.

So less of the dramatic effect, and if it was so hush hush, were is your proof?. I cant take your word for anything when you are trying to convey a point in context with the US killing people of its own.

IF what you were "working on" or reading about is so secretive why bring it up and if you claim non dislosure etc, well then................, if its not then lets see the proof so we can check it out.

edit on 033030p://f58Friday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

You have just leapt from the the relatively innocuous things you posted before to Pearl Harbour. I don't accept for a minute that Roosevelt and/or elements of the administration had any specific information relating to an attack on Pearl Harbour and I have yet to see any proof. How could they ? The Jap task force was under a complete radio ban.

The Japan/US situation was tense and the former, at least the military, were keen for war to enable a southern push and access to raw materials and oil. However, I fail to see how letting them have a free go at Pearl Harbour helped matters for the US government. If there was fore-warning of the attack why not fight it off vigorously ? Same casus belli.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by Alfie1

I guess the chemtrail testing in California never harmed anyone either. Because that was one that got off the drawing board.

But hey let's ignore that one since it disagrees with your opinion.

Yes lets ignore it as its nothing to do with 9/11 and truthers will use every damn thing as proof

I wonder if they think the moon landing was also part of the whole 9/11 attacks, along side McDonalds foods.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Double post sorry

edit on 043030p://f18Friday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
We know that the "official version" of 9/11 is false because seven of the 19 alleged hijackers were later found to still be alive.

You are very clueless on this subject my friend. It was mistaken Identity due to a number of reasons.

One being that a lot of Muslims have names that to a foreigner sound the same and look the same. Its like John Smith very common. These mistakes were acknowledged and corrected (Sept 27th 2001 I think?) and then footage of the hijackers was caught on airport security cameras.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

"I don't care that they've lied and harmed citizens in the past. This time is different, they said so!"

Know why i think you're a troll? You make a huge fuss when people bring in supporting evidence that the government does lie to discuss the situation at hand, and you call it "off topic".

And when that evidence points out fallacies in your logic, you stop discussing it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
We know that the "official version" of 9/11 is false because seven of the 19 alleged hijackers were later found to still be alive.

This is a great example of people spreading false info knowingly or unknowingly,
you're just making yourselves look bad.

Come on people !

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

"I don't care that they've lied and harmed citizens in the past. This time is different, they said so!"

Know why i think you're a troll? You make a huge fuss when people bring in supporting evidence that the government does lie to discuss the situation at hand, and you call it "off topic".

And when that evidence points out fallacies in your logic, you stop discussing it.

This is where you are wrong. I asked for DIRECT proof for 9/11. Scienific Data, tests that are accurate, tape recordings, real witness to the plots, edvidence from the attacks. Every excuse that has come at me I have given the answer too and proved it was not the case. You use stuff from years ago that does not show a relation to 9/11 only some character history!!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Once again, that information isn't incorrect.

I remember a BBC interview with one of the supposed hijackers who died in 9/11.

OH HEY LOOK A SOURCE!

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
Why hasn't anyone collected the 50Mil

There are only two possibilities
1. The people of Afghnistan or anywhere in the world for that matter has more Integrity
than Americans and will not dob in a Mate under any circumstances to make a quick buck.

It would be like a catholic turning in the pope. This is not about money but religious fanaticism. These people are willing to blow up themselves, women, children and the elderly for their religion. Do you honestly expect that money is a motivator for them? OF COURSE NOT !

2. He doesn't exist anywhere and is just a Fragment of US Intelligence, now there's a misnomer.

Well maybe none of us exist? Maybe this whole world is a childs dream and when they wake, POOF !

I know others are going to add number 3
There to scared to. I don't think so, you can go anywhere with 50Mil and for what it's
worth the US has said they would re-locate them and their family. They could even make it
100Mill and the result will be the same.

I think that some are very scared but most are fanatics .

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I thought it would be "nice" to add a link to the Northwoods file. People on the American mainland would have been hurt. Cuban refugees would have bullet fodder, either on the way to America, (it says real or simulated) on the American mainland, (it says terror campaign against Cuban refugees with possible woundings
) a bombing campaign in Miami, elsewhere in Florida and maybe Washington with placed explosives, nobody hurt there of course....wait a minute, it DOESN'T say that! read on,

www.gwu.edu...

9/11 comparison? not to hard to make really is it? funny people in 'planes, 'planes that would be disguised, drone 'planes, planting of bits of wreckage of 'planes, and the reason? so's they could get real angry and blast the hell out of, well mostly ordinary Cubans I guess. Thank god for Kennedy is all I can think of!

edit on 24-9-2010 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Once again, that information isn't incorrect.

I remember a BBC interview with one of the supposed hijackers who died in 9/11.

OH HEY LOOK A SOURCE!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Argghhh.
This is the problem. Truthers who twist the truth to CREATE a conspiracy. What? Aren't there enough real things going on??? You have to make up another conspiracy? Do all the other ones bore you???

Come on do some research and see what's going on with the hijackers identities...SHEESH !

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Arghhhh I'm going to simply state you're distorting the truth and not state how or why. because I don't know!

That man was accused of being a 9/11 hijacker who died (in the OS).

Obviously he's not.

Am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This still going on? I figured this would have died out by now. Who cares what you believe vs. what I believe. Beat that dead horse fella. So you know the OS is the word? Good for you. If it makes you sleep better, why not? Are you frusterated that someone believes differently than yourself? That must suck not having the only say in a subject.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Actually no you are incorrect.

Look! A source from the BBC!

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You mean the news changed their position after the fact like everyone else to better align with the official story? No way, that never happens.

I guess this guy somehow managed to get his name on the flight manifest of an airplane flight where everyone died without ever being on it! So if it's not a foul of the BBC's it's a foul of the American intelligence system. And if our intelligence system is fallible then oh em gee what to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join