It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
When is this so called "truth" movement and conspiracy talk going to end?

It will end when there is an ADEQUATE investigation that actually confronts the CLEAR discrepancies in the official line.

It will end when the answers that the world demands are answered by those who should, after nine years, have an adequate explanation.

What baffles me is why so many people, especially Americans, blindly accept the supposed story even in the face of such confusion and misinformation. There are literally hundreds of aspects that JUST DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.
So even if you don't believe in any particular conspiracy, you owe it to those who were murdered to demand that these things be explained.
Instead, you all shove your heads in the ground and simply believe what you're told without question. You deny logic and reason in order to trust what you're told.

THAT is both shameful and dispicable to me.

Forget the conspiracies, it is your responsibility as an American to ask questions and demand answers, and you obviously are failing in that regard.
I don't care what you believe happened that day, the simple fact is that your official government line on the event is not correct, does not answer some extremely important question and does an injustice to the memory of the thousands of people who were murdered.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by slayer420

I agree in some of what you say slayer...but do not generalize the whole truth movement as there are people that yes just jump on the band wagaon and say things like there were no planes or it was halograms or it was ufo orbs....but that is not all of us...some of us looking deep into the goverment ..and one thing your absolutely right on is it is a sure fire way into a shallow grave.
my wife worries about that from me cause i do look into it deeply and i am looking for that one document or transfer of information that will lead us somewhere.
I have had my dealings with TPTB under the guise of some trumpt up anti terrorist act...And i tell you it is scarey and does make you want to stop...But for me it just makes me all the more vigilant in exposing the truth.
Fear is what keeps 9/11 a secret.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

I agree in some of what you say slayer...but do not generalize the whole truth movement as there are people that yes just jump on the band wagaon and say things like there were no planes or it was halograms or it was ufo orbs....but that is not all of us...some of us looking deep into the goverment ..and one thing your absolutely right on is it is a sure fire way into a shallow grave.
my wife worries about that from me cause i do look into it deeply and i am looking for that one document or transfer of information that will lead us somewhere.
I have had my dealings with TPTB under the guise of some trumpt up anti terrorist act...And i tell you it is scarey and does make you want to stop...But for me it just makes me all the more vigilant in exposing the truth.
Fear is what keeps 9/11 a secret.

I see, and do you work in a government office you "cannot discuss anything about"? If so, perhaps it's best to be silent altogether, it's is a simple matter for TPTB to monitor the internet activity of any/all of their employees, especially ones who seem dissident in the slightest. You may think you can outwit them forever, but there are far more eyes on you then you realize (visiting this site at all is in itself a dead-giveaway).

The "truther" movement may not be "stupid" but it's certainly "pointless", you know this #'s gonna be classified until 2120 and beyond and those who know are well aware to keep their damn mouths shut. I think 9/11 was more a play on the emotions of Americans then anything else, TPTB expected these reactions and has planned accordingly for decades. TPTB have been scheming, plotting, subverting and ultimately killing for nearly centuries now and every day they get deadlier and deadlier.

edit on 25-9-2010 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

LOL your right coming here is a dead giveaway...as i know and you know it is monitored and anyone would be foolish to think otherwise...just as facebook is now a great tool in finding people whom the goverment want to get hold of.
I have no delusional thoughts of being invincible...matter of fact far from it...and i know how they extrude information from friends and families. And frankly why should i even bother or care what goes on and just live my quiet little life and be happy and feed meself and family. The reason is simple to me....it could be my family or friends caught in the crossfire of their next idiotic ploy for wanting to cause another war based upon lies.
I have a Nephew in Afghanistan fighting for a lie...cause the TPTB have created a negative growth situation in which the young only option becomes signing up.
I have a son whom i have talked out of signing as i was able to show him the reasons he would be fighting and he now works on helping others to become aware.
As i can see you have good reasoning....first they created a economic down turn...people become disillusioned and turn to the army's to give them a keg up...you have the armies filling and you now need a big false flag operation to get things moving.
9/11 is just the ticket...now that that was achieved you would have alreay been investing in all the companies that were going to make a fortune off of this...suprise your in for a big winfall.Now you have kicked people out of their very homes by this act that you go in and buy up at bargain basement prices house in a flat market.
then as the economy pics up after the war machine has done it's job...you get to sell off all these properties at over infalted prices...and boom....the world is great yet again....does that sound familiar....the roaring 20s...then again in the 50s.
anyways just my opinion in that.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

What do you consider proof? The 911 omission report? The destruction of the crime scene? The made up NIST study?
Or do you believe everything our government tells you? "We know they have weapons of mass destruction, we seen them".
"Saddam is developing his nuclear technology, and capabilities".
"We know they use those cylinders for uranium enrichment".
"I saw, obviously there was a TV, the TV was on in the hall, and I saw the first plane hit".
You see, there are more questions as to what happened that day, and the answers don't address the questions.
Why was the steel from the towers shipped to China to be melted down? we can do that here.
Who gave the order to destroy the crime scene at ground zero?
Physics, the science, say's that the buildings couldn't have fallen at free fall speeds without help.
Common sense say's the buildings couldn't have fallen all the way to the ground. At halfway, the weight had fallen off to the sides and the undamaged lower floors shouldn't have been effected. The steel vertical columns in the core were 2 feet by 3 feet box columns of 3 inch thick steel, no friggin way they fell all the way to the ground, I'm sorry but I'm not that stupid.
Do some research into some of the evil things our government has done in the past. Start with the CIA, google it and read.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think the Truthers need to address something of this sort to get current and back in vogue, I mean up with the time at hand not that old 9/11 crap, I don't think we have much time left.

ANd lightgiver lover seems so far off ,as the UN meeting, just what yesterday was all about, the 9/11 nonsense she is refering to, this is front page stuff boy did you get it wrong.
If that Iranian guy can get the UN going made the tribunal will get down to bare bones, and we can pull out the chopping blocks, for the bad people that did 9/11 who ever they might be. I hope the Queen is not behind it, God save the Queen

"The Native American 2012 prophesies really do not deal with the end of the world, like it is being interpreted, but a time slot, which spans from the mid 1980's to 2012, when people would reach an awakening about the Earth, Universe and Corrupt World Governments. This is the same prophesies, which were uncovered 2 years ago in Timbuktu area of Africa.?

"All of these old writings, written by the ones who came before us, warn that people must take back their lives from the corruption of Government before they end up destroying everyone and everything from sheer greed, self interests and corruption. The 2012 prophesies also says that if mankind can not manage ourselves, that we will get destroyed from below and above. That is the REAL 2012 prophesies in a nutshell."

This maybe what the9/11 truthers need to look at, and fast.

edit on 25-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit to add punchions

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by joebanana

Mr Banana, All your questions have been answer on this thread. Kindly go back and read all posts and your interest will be cured. I think the building "falling" question has been answered many time. Including by ME. The physics you are relating to are WRONG. Seriously, you lot just play follow the leader. Not one of you have done your own calculations. I have. I did my own based on the videos of the towers falling and of free fall speed and I factored both Air resistance (AR) and Structural Resistance (SR) into the equation. So do it yourself instead of quoting other peoples stuff. The difference is apples and bananas. I do not trust a bent fruit.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You did your own based on the videos...what kind of bunk is that...and also not ONE.....NOT A SINGLE one of joe Bananas remarks have been disproved in this thread.

YOUR an expert now are you in all fields ....i am an Expert in structural Engineering and me along with over a 1000 others who are at least willing to speak out are willing to see what is not correct...

And i am sure Joe banana Actually read all of the replys...So please get off your i know it all attitude....you started the thread with "when will this nonsense stop"....well with people who only see with their eyes but don't use their brains to analyse then this is never going to stop.

Also Banana is correct as you will not look to the past...also...what could you really know about American politics...do you live there....according to you no you dont....Have i lived there ...yes.....do i study US politics...yes.....Am i a structural Engineer Yes...

You started a thread on a lie....you stated yourself you would have EDITED out the 17sec segment of your introductory VIDEO to get your point across but you didn't even have the knowledge how to do that..And you want people to believe you have the capacity to analyse a tv video that you dont actually know for sure that is might have been filmed at 32 frames a second....

And no we dont know that we can only ASSUME it was as it came from TV.

now I am sure it you took the time to read back through your own thread...you would realize that there has been tremendous well documented and well presented EVIDENCE that the towers were not brought down by the planes...so therefore...hmmmm must have been FIRE...and yet again there has been well documented EVIDENCE to the contrary...

But please don't insult us with your remarks when you wanted to base an entire thread on a lie created by you...but you didn't have enough intellect to even get a FREE program off the net and just split the youtube vid...

Which shows you how easily video can be Edited....which therefore i would much prefer to base all my observation on study....research....commonsense....

THE PHYSICS DONT LIE

edit on 023030p://f12Sunday by plube because: grammar and a numerical error

edit on 033030p://f28Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Deleted as i thought quoting myself would be wrong...

edit on 023030p://f08Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
'If I claim i was captured by Aliens, then I am telling the truth till someone disproves my story.' ...WTF?

Lol, You're not very smart are you Lucifer?!?!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Another member turned me on to this link, and it is a good one.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

All of the Sherlocks need to give this website a visit. Many videos are at the bottom of the page that have been scrubbed from Youtube.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Thanks for the link i have the whole series on me puter already..If you have bit torrent it is being shared...and you should get it before it does disappear or dimitri disappears with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ritualmurder911

Originally posted by Section31
9/11 conspiracy theories will only die on the floor in which they began. All these theories are personal assumptions (rumors) being spread.
So video evidence of two towers collapsing (both which looked like controlled demolitions)
are *rumours*? and in the case of pentagon the lack of video evidence clearly showing a
boeing hitting the building is also a *rumour*?

Let me ask you something in return. Where did it enter into your mind that demolitions (unrelated element) were used to take down the towers? It was based upon a French Professor's personal analysis of 9/11. Even though no one questioned his motives, people started to take his opinion as god given truth.

9/11/2001 Conspiracy Theories

The first elaborated theories appeared in Europe. One week after the attacks the "inside job" theory was mentioned in Le Monde. Six months after the attacks Thierry Meyssan’s 9/11 exposé "L'Effroyable Imposture" topped the French bestseller list.[16] 9/11 conspiracy theories were published in a by Mathias Bröckers, an editor at the German newspaper Die Tageszeitung at the time, the book 9/11: The Big Lie by French journalist Thierry Meyssan, the book The CIA and September 11 by former German state minister Andreas von Bülow and the book Operation 9/11, written by the German journalist Gerhard Wisnewski.[8]

Where exactly did this whole mess start specifically? Germany and France. Even though we are allies of convenience with Germany and France, there has always been bad blood within our relationships. Other words, two countries in which historically promote American backstabbing used 9/11 as a means to disrupt public opinion. Two partially reformed communist countries telling a democracy we are wrong? When did they become the perfect shining example of the human species? One was responsible for the Holocaust, and the other was raving them on while sitting on the side lines.

How did you like your 'American Fries'?

edit on 26-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You need to seach more than just ATS. The truth about what really happened on 9/11 is all over the enternet you just have to take the time to seach it out, but sadly I have found that those who wish to believe the government's story about what happened will not take the time to look for anything that might contridict what they wish to believe. I ask you to please research the facts before you discuss a topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You do attack us by calling us silly. You want proof then do a google search and there you will find all kinds of proof about what we say cancerning 9/11. Simple type "9/11 the truth" and hit enter. Are you ready to accept fact or do you wish to still believe a lie?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by joebanana

Great post, but sadly they will still refuse to believe. They want even bother to do their on research to seek out the truth as many of us have and it is a simple thing to do. Even the men on the commission have stated that the 9/11 was a coverup for the truth. I am use to this as I was a teen ager when John F Kennedy was killed and I and many others have stated all along that his death was not done by one lone gunman and that there were those in the government involved in his killing and now we have proof of that fact. A saying I like is this, "You must first desire the truth before you will seek it."

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

No the truth of the control demolition of the towers is based on more than just one man's word. Search it out through Google and you will find that many have come forward with the proof of control demolition of the towers. People who know about such things. Who have far more knowledge about it than you and I. They are experts, but you reject what they say so we can offer you no proof that you will accept. Why are you even discussing this with us? You offer no proof of your own accept to say, "Well the Government said this and that." Where is your proof that we are wrong?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by joebanana

What do you consider proof? The 911 omission report? The destruction of the crime scene? The made up NIST study? Or do you believe everything our government tells you? "We know they have weapons of mass destruction, we seen them". "Saddam is developing his nuclear technology, and capabilities". "We know they use those cylinders for uranium enrichment". "I saw, obviously there was a TV, the TV was on in the hall, and I saw the first plane hit".

I am not sure if you know this, but you connected two different wars together. Since you are not making a clear distinction, you are make the same error in which the 9/11 conspiracies were founded upon. No offense intended.

Edit Added:: Instead of allowing the Truthers to continue affecting my ATS experiences, prohibiting me from enjoying this site, I have decided to exercise the right of naDHa'ghach.

They are without honor.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
The O.S. advocates are losing it and even resorting to paranoid conspiracies: if there were definitive evidence of a conspiracy, it would only disprove the same conspiracy in question. Eureka! LOL! Could it be any clearer?!

OK Try and follow:
If the government created 9/11, you must subscribe the to governmental hyper-competent theory. In other words, the government is full of super genius' who conspired together to create 9/11. Now if this is true, there super genius' are so smart, they would not leave evidence of any kind to normal people would have absolutely no chance of proving a conspiracy.
As example, do you believe that super genius' would be set up the towers to fall more or less straight down? Of course not ! What they would have done is blow up the buildings so they would fall everywhere which would cause more damage, more death and more anger.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
When is this so called "truth" movement and conspiracy talk going to end?

It will end when there is an ADEQUATE investigation that actually confronts the CLEAR discrepancies in the official line.

Please define an "adequate" investigation.
Who will be in charge?
Who will conduct it?
And in the end, what if these people come to the same conclusion? Will you accept it?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join