It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You 9/11 truthers are a danger to this planet.Amadinejad is now using 9/11 truther nonsense conspiracies agaisnt the U.S.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I noticed alot of people who believe in the aliens and UFO phenomenon also believe in the absurd garbage 9/11 Truther nonsense.But I will say there are cases of UFO's,and I have seen them myself and I seriously doubt the government has the technology of what I saw.So some UFO cases may be real and it could be aliens.But do not attach the 9/11 Truther nonsense to the UFO subject.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I noticed alot of people who believe in the aliens and UFO phenomenon also believe in the absurd garbage 9/11 Truther nonsense.But I will say there are cases of UFO's,and I have seen them myself and I seriously doubt the government has the technology of what I saw.So some UFO cases may be real and it could be aliens.But do not attach the 9/11 Truther nonsense to the UFO subject.

See typical sprouting BS nonsense. I believe, as many do, the OS is total BS.
However I do not, as most do not either, believe UFOs have anything to do with it.
Spreading the usual "tinfoil helmet" BS gives you no extra credibility.
See we "truthers" know you are a mind controlled sheople with zero free-thought anyhow who believes you are free right?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Section31

My point has always been...since it cannot be proven with a shadow of a doubt that it was....Islamic terrorist that did it...then does it not follow that people should be looking at ALL other possibilities.

There is more evidence in my opinion that points down another road.

So hopefully people might take notice before it happens again...and we go to war yet again for all the wrong reasons. I can honestly say that if it is found out that it was another group i would not want to be the one who has to appoligise to those million plus iraq's and afghan's

just let the truth come out.

At least go back to 1993 and check out WHO bombed the Car Park of the WTC and WHY he did it.
It's all there in the Court Documents. No Conspiracy There, or is there.......

And then Wind Forward 8 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Yes so they knew they did it in 1993, and then in knowing this they went on and just let them do it again , but really do it up good this time.
How's that saying go fool me once shame on you, fool me twice then I'm a real dumb arsess, or something like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, if it really WAS an inside job, there would certainly be no evidence. Our government is WAYY too good at these sorts of ruses, have you any idea how much planning and perpetration must go into an operation like 9/11? You do not, it would've taken years or decades of planning.

The way I see it, if any definitive evidence WAS found it would only serve to DISPROVE the inside job theory and not the official story. Why? because no such evidence should've been left behind, and if it is found it was placed there to be found intentionally.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Just because Amadinejad is speaking on 9/11 and what he believes makes 9/11 truthers dangerous? The problem with him speaking out like he did is that now the media will relate the subject to him from now on and who ever believes that it was not as it seems on 9/11 will automatically be put in the same corner as Amadinejad. Wait for the spin. It's already starting.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayer420
To be perfectly honest, if it really WAS an inside job, there would certainly be no evidence. Our government is WAYY too good at these sorts of ruses, have you any idea how much planning and perpetration must go into an operation like 9/11? You do not, it would've taken years or decades of planning.

The way I see it, if any definitive evidence WAS found it would only serve to DISPROVE the inside job theory and not the official story. Why? because no such evidence should've been left behind, and if it is found it was placed there to be found intentionally.

Very nice point Slayer. This is a very valid post. I agree with you on this.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Originally posted by slayer420

Very nice point Slayer. This is a very valid post. I agree with you on this.

But if what I say is true then that in itself is subtle evidence pointing out an important discrepancy in the official story. You say "show me the evidence, show me proof" but have you ever considered the possibility that it's not there for a reason? Perhaps the government has been sated of it's appetite for meddling..... NOT, I don't believe in coincidences.

I'll agree the whole "truther" movement is stupid and such things should be researched in small circles, much like the government does. Spouting crap to the heavily media-manipulated public gets nothing done and only serves to futher the government's agenda. In the end looking for the truths of such things (especially anything top-secret) is a one-way path to a shallow grave in a lake-bed... You should all consider yourselves lucky you know nothing of the truth, for it would surely spell your death should you ever discover any shred of truth.

edit on 24-9-2010 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The O.S. advocates are losing it and even resorting to paranoid conspiracies: if there were definitive evidence of a conspiracy, it would only disprove the same conspiracy in question. Eureka! LOL! Could it be any clearer?!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I personally think 911 was a f up on the chief's part and an opportunity for certain "elements" of the US regime to instigate use of military force to stabilize a region which will have a very large role to play in the future of resources.... duh thats it... many different roles played by many different people all with their own agendas played out into what became one big conspiracy.... but the only conspiracy i ever recognized was that the next man can look at the next man's greed and say to himself "hey, at least im not as bad as he is". These people still use the same brain capacity as we do so their power is only to do what we allow and we would never allow an outright conspiracy which at the level 911 has been discussed could not have realistically happened..... people do not care anymore and that is the conspiracy in which we are all guilty and in collusion with the true enemy of freedom and peace...... ourselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
The O.S. advocates are losing it and even resorting to paranoid conspiracies: if there were definitive evidence of a conspiracy, it would only disprove the same conspiracy in question. Eureka! LOL! Could it be any clearer?!
Don't you realise they close the books on any real investigation, so by the time the books are reopened everyone involved is dead.
They close the books on Lincoln for 100 years, when they reopened the books, it became apparent the north was involve in Lincoln's death, murder, but the history books your children read remain unchanged.
SO they closed the investigation on 9/11, if they have their way by the time they are reopened, everyone will be dead, but the damage done will go on.

I can not condemn anyone, they can do a far better job of that themselves upon judgemant day.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by slayer420

The truther movement may indeed be stupid, but no more so than your post. What is the point of your post, that is different than a truther's. What is the point of posting?
Who are we here to convince of anything? An anonymous reader that might come to our side?
Everyone here is playing to an imaginary audience as well as a real one, hoping to get a good punch in to the jaw of the opposition.
Yes, if you actually knew something, you are a target. But, I would rather people come here and help me put all of the pieces together so at least I am reminded of the true nature of the world around me, and I can raise my kids accordingly. That is much better than living in ignorance.
Other than that, you make some good points about the evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
You 9/11 truthers are a danger to this planet.Amadinejad is now using 9/11 truther nonsense conspiracies agaisnt the U.S.

I do have to agree. Groups no matter how positive their initial intentions always grow and a bad element always takes up residence for reasons to cause chaos, anarchy and to mislead.

This has happened on a gross level with the truther movement. They crossed the line into war waging territory. tut tut!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
9/11 was not an inside job? Really? Just like JFK I suppose. Not that all the theories can be the truth of course.

Yeah, um, , whatever you say LUCIFER, or the Light Bearer, or the Intelect, or the Doctrine or whatever other names you go by.

This is the age of deception and you will not be achieving your 'new dawn' with any conviction or longevity because too many people are becoming one with the True Spirit...

edit on 24-9-2010 by cams because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by cams because: added 'the'

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cams
9/11 was not an inside job? Really? Just like JFK I suppose. Not that all the theories can be the truth of course.

Yeah, um, , whatever you say LUCIFER, or the Light Bearer, or the Intelect, or the Doctrine or whatever other names you go by.

This is the age of deception and you will not be achieving your 'new dawn' with any conviction or longevity because too many people are becoming one with the True Spirit...

edit on 24-9-2010 by cams because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by cams because: added 'the'

Another crack pot statement with insults. Comparing 9/11 to the JFK death. These truthers are not becoming one with True Spirit..haha. Nice one. Maybe they will become one with sense someday.

edit on 113030p://f11Friday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
@L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Hello all,im new here,just wanted to point out if anyone missed it that the very youtube movie you ( L1U2C3I4F5E6R ) are using to prove your point had a discription and it read

rubeeye127
"Some of you may not realize it, but this is sarcasm. The truth about the tragic events of 9/11 are starting to surface. More and more people everyday are beginning to question the "official" version of the events that day, which we were force-fed by the media. 9/11 was a false flag inside job designed to create panic in order to pass unconstitutional perversions such as the Patriot Act and the basis for two illegal wars"

The very movie was a sarcastic attempt,judging from rubeeye127 comments on his youtube account it seems he is indeed a "truther"

here is a link to another of his youtube movies regarding 9/11

www.youtube.com...

If correct,i find the use of such a movie counter productive to the argument against 9/11 conspiracy`s

In any case,we all have an opinion,and with time and a little luck we can all emerge from this knowing we learned a little bit about what other people think

Peace!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here are the two Israelis that were arrested at the (NJ) entrance of the George Washington Bridge with a van full of explosives on 9/11: Sivan and Paul Kurzberg.

They also made up two of the 5 'Dancing Israelis' that were seen earlier in the day celebrating and filming the horrific events of 9/11 that are now etched upon our collective memory.

The two brothers don't look like they are doing much dancing at their arraignment.

(top line, middle picture)

www.google.com... X2dTMDrEYH7lwfz97XsAg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AU&biw=1022&bih=868

However, I'm sure they had a pretty good laugh at our expense when they were finally released and sent back to Israel after being detained in the United States for 71 or 72 days, without being prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Diobolical

I know what it was intended for thanks. I wanted only one 17 second part of it and just put the whole thing in. Welcome to the thread though. A truther I suppose?

Well I have another thread for TRUTHERS to see what they think about Obamas comments. It mainly for the American population to see how if they will start feeling even more watched and paranoid. Tough times ahead for some. Nice to meet you!

ATS thread

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I am frankly not bitter at all...but if people can call others islamic terrorists...then i see no problems with bringing in the ...Zionist Terrorists.

and as for mistaken Identity and calling people clueless...well i dont think that is very productive and i will continue to point that out. And i know the staff of ATS got my sarcasm in that posting....

but here is your mistaken identity

Now I’m really going to rock your faith in the false religion of 9-11. In February of 2000, Indian intelligence officials detained 11 members of what they thought was an Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy. It was then discovered that these 11 “Muslim preachers” were all Israeli nationals! India’s leading weekly magazine, The Week, reported:

“On January 12, Indian intelligence officials in Calcutta detained 11 foreign nationals for interrogation before they were to board a Dhaka-bound Bangladesh Biman flight. They were detained on suspicion of being hijackers. ‘But we realized they were tabliqis, so we let them go’ said an intelligence official.

“The eleven has Israeli passports but were believed to be Afghan nationals who had spent a while in Iran. Indian intelligence officials, too, were surprised by the nationality profile of the eleven. ‘They say they have been on tabligh in Indian for two months. But they are Israeli nationals from the West Bank,’ said a Central Intelligence official. He claimed that Tel Aviv ‘exerted considerable pressure’ on Delhi to secure their release. ‘It appeared that they could be working for a sensitive organization in Israel and were on a mission to Bangladesh,’ the official said.

source

And i for one will never stop looking for the truth....even though i know how close i am to it..
Unlike you i have had experience with TPTB...i have been held under the Anti-Terrorism laws.
I am a White.Canadian,male, of british decent. And i had my house invaded cause of how i think...and for speaking out the truth. Do i hate the fact....not at all...It has given me more Vigor.

now If you want to be caught up in the same laws that will keep you under their thumbs you go ahead...I have now lived in England for the last 7yrs.... I do have a good understanding of what goes on inside politics...and if you want to know what happens and about the controlling families in England...look up the Rothchilds.

Also you look into british royalty history you will find the links back to the german empire..which you will find the connection between the bush family Empire, These false flag operations are longterm senarios...they are not just where someone says hey lets go do a 9/11 today.

But it will come out....and there will be one or maybe two patsie's who end up taking the fall...but it will come out.

edit on 033030p://f10Saturday by plube because: speeeeeling

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join