It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchdog group: Delaware candidate's spending 'flat-out illegal'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Misoir

If proven guilty what would be the consequences?

Nadah,zip,nothing...

They all do it..Some just don't hide it aswell as others..

Either way, expect no punishment because that would open a big can of worms.....

I have to concur.

All politicians are a bunch of criminals, which is why we should ban them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Reagan the destroyer of Social security
Bush the listen to my lips no new taxes.
Clinton the economy destroyer. NAFTA GATT
Bush the war mongerer.
Obama the end all of everything.

Our share of the unfunded liabilities and debt, $1,250,000. Hell, let me just write ya a damn check!

I say time to just call it quits with the feds. Come get me you sonsa beetches. I aint paying no more blood money?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

come on man what was the purpose of this thread for a chic whose not even elected yet.

out of curiousty what should be the consquences for charlie rangle or maxine waters ?

im wondering what your sense of justice is.

i might condem that women if any leftist on this website can condemn either one of those two.

edit on 20-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by FlyersFan

A monkey would make a better candidate than her.

I guess the rule is that you can only call out democrats and not republicans.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not that I think money being mispent is acceptable but I fail to see how this is any different than the actions of many many other candidates in the past. O'Donnel is just another rightwing hack, true, but I hardly see how her actions are anything new. I'd be my bottom dollar half of DC and half of all candidates at current are doing the same thing, its so common place it is not even new anymore, so i do not understand why she is being singled out by this watchdog group? If she is found guilty she'll get a slap on the hand, as have many others in the past.

I do not see the point in hounding this woman. We need more people like her in the GOP. Its the mentality like hers that took the Bush administration by storm in the early 2000's. We saw the consequences of that. We learn more by our actions and our misguided views.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Misoir

come on man what was the purpose of this thread for a chic whose not even elected yet.

out of curiousty what should be the consquences for charlie rangle or maxine waters ?

im wondering what your sense of justice is.

i might condem that women if any leftist on this website can condemn either one of those two.

Maybe you should grow a pair...are you unable to come to a moral conslusion without "leftists" showing you how? Is objective thinking just something that you are utterly incapable of?

BTW - According to CREW, the org you are calling "leftist"...Rangel and Waters should Resign, they are on CREWs MOST CORRUPT LIST...
www.crewsmostcorrupt.org...

Does that make their condemnation of O'Donnell anymore credible?....didn't think so..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

maybe i should grow a pair i cant stand people who talk down to me.

its pretty clear on this site that the only people who have any problems with any white,republican or woman ARE LEFTISTS.

inlcuding yourself.

i honestly cant stand you sir i have read your postings and its clear as hell that the only people in your world that can do anything right is the leftists liberals and democrats.

this is the last time i will be responding to you sir because you sir are not worth the effort.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Precisely the response I would expect from you.

When you need other people, the left or the right, to tell you whether or not stealing is ok...you need to grow a pair.

I stand by my post.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

apparently you dont know how to read or more the the point you read what you wanted into it

i sure the hell dont need anyone to tell me what to think.

and stealing you tell me why you and misoir have never ever said anything or never condemned rangle or waters, edwards or clintons or any democrat for those facts.

right "stealing" is stealing.

and your both silent

keep looking down on other people sooner or later your going to get knocked down to size.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

apparently you dont know how to read or more the the point you read what you wanted into it

I read you right...

....charlie rangle or maxine waters ?

Whereupon I pointed out that the very same Citizens for Responsibility and Ethic In Washington that condemned O'Donnell, the same org you dismissed as "leftist" had also called for Waters and Rangel to step down.

you might condemn ODonnell if a "lefty" website condemned Rangel or Waters.

Morals dictated by party affiliation....how else to read that?

and stealing you tell me why you and misoir have never ever said anything or never condemned rangle or waters, edwards or clintons or any democrat for those facts.

As far as Waters and Rangel...this thread is about ODonnell...that is deflection and you are dead wrong in your accusations as to where I stand on them as well as claiming I have never posted in that opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join