It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Time doesn't exist for Celestial beings, especially out in space, but I understand what you meen and I don't blame you.

30 years for us is 30 seconds for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Thank you for sharing and for your support, God bless you and your love ones.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
(This is not directed to anyone in particular) Take into consideration the battle of Armageddon. Do any of you have ANY IDEA what it will be like? Can you even imagine? In all honesty I cannot. Not fully. But I do know with certainty that it will be unlike anything mankind has ever experienced before in any war during any time period since the beginning of human creation.

It is the Rapture that will herald in Armageddon - and we're already in the Tribulation. Yahweh's holy forces (The Lions of Zion) will be, and are, as well equipped, if not better, as all the armies of the world governments combined.

Yes they are angels, but they are warrior angels, the best of the best, and they are more experienced and will be fiercer than you could ever imagine. They won't appear on horses with swords and shields and attempt to go up against those who have everything from guns and bombs and lasers to UFO's of their own as defense.

edit on 19-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

Just WOW!!

That was good.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol...I have no idea what they are ships or not....the objects in the pics look like stellar matterforms to me....I just remember reading some post here about something suposedly going to happen on the 13th of Oct that involves et's and spaceships which seemed to link with this.....but then ..somethings always about to happen here so who knows.

Regarding locations in space and stated time/duration of travel though, I think you have to remember or think about who or what it is that is said to be coming. If its just ETs then I think folded space or time tunnels that could reduce travelling times which would make their current location more to do with annunciation and self protection than travelling time. If it is Jesus, of the person of God, then its worth considering bilocation, light/matter/enegry transportation and such, that would make such distances qualified distances only and 30 years is a very interesting distance. Given these objects were noted three years ago..that makes for thirty three years travel since arrival within our eye scope....which itself another striking conicidence..as it is the age Jesus began his ministry...and a jewish, masonic and egyption heiro number as well.

Still though, we tell time in a very specific way...we have no idea what a day is to whatever is there..if it is something conscious and aware...and our ego to assume it is intent on arriving here..intervativly, not simply passing by is also an interesting study.

Maybe if they are ships and just curious explorer types and their wise and a smart people...they would be seeking other conscious beings...and finding a couple of those here, maybe they would take the full 30 years and come slowly over many years revealing themselves and their intent in increments so as not to tear the unconscious world into a hellish panic of paranoia and fear.....give people time to adjust and make peace with the idea of arrival....or not...If they bad ass mongrels who need room for a new freeway they might want to make us sweat...stretch it out in some sadomasochistic rapture....tear us apart so we are unable to form a cohesive response..who knows.

Who knows....Im happy to wait until..take each day as it comes....I just keep in mind that the bible does say all the children will be gathered for ALL corners of the heavens...so I dont discount the possibility of non earthly existence and arrivals.

R

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

That was cool

five stars man, thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Bionicle Alex, you mention in several posts, something about "for serious people".
You are basically proving exactly what I said with my last post.
You have no respect or tolerance for anyone else's opinion if it doesn't match your own or fit in with your views and beliefs.

What exactly is serious about this discussion?
At the center of it is a video with a meth-head and some photos of some blury coloured blobs.

Oh, I'm on the right site buddy.
If you can not handle having your views and ideas questioned and disputed, maybe it's you who is on the wrong site. This is a conspiracy forum, a subject which I'm interested in. I wasn't aware this was a site for people with "out there" ideas to come and pretend that their "claims" are gospel, and do so without providing any evidence or proof. And even those who do provide some form of evidence, provide nothing more then some dodgy photograph of "something"...as in this case, some blury blobs on some photo, and some guy claiming the blury blobs are space ships.

HOW does that guy in that video, let alone you, know that those are alien space ships?

Seriously, the floors all yours...convince everyone. Show us some evidence.
Something that can not be denied. And I mean something in the real world, something factual, solid, not something in some dreamy world some people seem to live in..

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by Phage

Time doesn't exist for Celestial beings, especially out in space, but I understand what you meen and I don't blame you.

30 years for us is 30 seconds for them.

Really? And you know this how?
Please, show me the evidence and undeniable proof of not only these celestial beings, but that time doesn't exist for them and what is 30 years for us is 30 seconds for them.

These are the sort of ridiculous, bogus, disinformation, claims that ruin any real potential for debate and discussion. I'm sure there are things out there worthy of real discussion, that people would pick up on and bring to light, if they weren't so distracted by this sort of nonsense constantly, the aim of which is to prevent people from seeing what's real and what isn't, and to cast anyone who believes there might be life beyond our own planet into some "crazy nutters" group.

edit on 19-9-2010 by BLV12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow!

Pages and pages and pages of crap replies (essentially), Phage posts the answers on like the 8th one and nobody even bothers to look at it. I mean really, a whole thread of NOTHING and it's got over 60 flags...

To the OP: Why haven't you provided ANY evidence to support your theory, other than that link to dare I say it "before It's news"? Which is kind of an oxymoron but anyway..

All this talk about hybrids. Please tell me of any known "popular" hybrids that exist. I am assuming that in the Devil has had them infiltrating our spaces they should be easy to spot so there must be at least 50 you can name off the top of your head. Also provide cooborating evidence supporting your accusations.

Secondly, ( or thirdly for those paying attention) I was raised a Roman Catholic, have studied the Bible to GREAT lenghts both in English, Arabic and Latin. Althoug there are references that could ammount to aliens etc, where is cooborating evidence FROM the holy texts that supports your theory?

Fourthly, why hasn't ANY other poster here attempted to ask questions or debate this theory as per ATS standards? I know it's funny and perhaps downright silly, but as conspiracy theorists can't at least thoroughly debunk something and THEN make fun of it?

ETA: I did not read past page 15, so anything in those following 15 pages I missed, mostly because it was going nowhere fast...

~Keeper

edit on 9/19/2010 by tothetenthpower because: I am clever like that.

edit on 9/19/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You beileve phage because he posts from government sites?
as if government sites can be trust worthy

edit on 19-9-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No, Phage didn't tell me anything, he simply provided information, which I then cross referenced with my knowledge of how these programs are built. Then came to the conclusion that the information provided was accurate as there is a mole hill of evidence supporting this fact.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
(This is not directed to anyone in particular) Take into consideration the battle of Armageddon. Do any of you have ANY IDEA what it will be like? Can you even imagine? In all honesty I cannot. Not fully. But I do know with certainty that it will be unlike anything mankind has ever experienced before in any war during any time period since the beginning of human creation.

It is the Rapture that will herald in Armageddon - and we're already in the Tribulation. Yahweh's holy forces (The Lions of Zion) will be, and are, as well equipped, if not better, as all the armies of the world governments combined.

Yes they are angels, but they are warrior angels, the best of the best, and they are more experienced and will be fiercer than you could ever imagine. They won't appear on horses with swords and shields and attempt to go up against those who have everything from guns and bombs and lasers to UFO's of their own as defense.

edit on 19-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

Just WOW!!

That was good.

Agreed. From reading this thread I've become very interested in the teaching of YAHWEH thanks to all of you. I'll be sure to indulge in the links provided by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by Rosha
reply to post by Phage

.I just remember reading some post here about something suposedly going to happen on the 13th of Oct that involves et's and spaceships which seemed to link with this.....

VonHelton presents a probable theory which is related to Project Bluebeam:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well I was going thru these since yesterday and other things I have in process to share, so what you guy's think of these. For me is very interesting cause of the shape and it's structure. Look at the angle of the lings, my guess this first one here has to be at least several miles long in diameter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2af607662a7b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c40aa4ddcb5.jpg[/atsimg]

This is very interesting, it got that shape of a typical Flying Saucer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61600e3fb5b2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aed01a83d87.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bc0b74dff8d.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know what to make of this one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad0ef872bee8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a656ea5d8e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16dfe771f198.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2b818349ec1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

Ok good, lets all move along, I didn't learn nothing with your complaints here ( press the [ALERT] button in case of emergency ), the topic is about two huge alien spaceship coming our way, and a little bit of history along with it. Like I said, what comes out of your hart is hate and redicule, we don't need that kined of things in a topic like this, we have enough of what is actually going on this world.

Good luck in life.

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

The topic started out as being about two huge alien spaceships. You were shown that they didn't exist. Now, instead of accusing me of hate and ridicule, why don't you actually try to address that point.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh wow this thread grew and grew....you know the only thing more funnier, then people thinking that the op is crazy and wrong....would be if the fact came to be that he is right, and the others are all crazy and wrong. Either way its a truly funny thread...... And all your base still is belong to us.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

Thank you very much I haven't seen this video from Von Helton.

Cool

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well I was going thru these since yesterday and other things I have in process to share, so what you guy's think of these. For me is very interesting cause of the shape and it's structure. Look at the angle of the lings, my guess this first one here has to be at least several miles long in diameter.

I think you might want to take a look at some of the images here. There are several pages--look at them all.
rst.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Strange looking things in space do not equal a structure.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by la vie

You think Von is right?

I think he's got a point, the Copen Hagen thing makes sense.

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just watched a video where a man said, and I quote:

"...you exhale......ummm.....several times a day..."

Bionicle Alex,

Just a quick thought, Von dudes eyes actually did a lot more of that lizard morphing stuff in the latest video posted in the thread than I've seen in most videos I've watched on the subject.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

On which frame number on the video?

No I haven't know this of him.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

yeah I saw that video also. His eyes were morphing at the end of the video..

he was talking about how he or THEY wanted, to tax us stupid folk for each time we exhale..

He said the aliens will tell us we have to pay the exhale tax or something, cuz we are killing the planet or something from our nasty breath.. Man I hope he is not telling the truth. His eyes were scary thou.

I AM SO SCARED..

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join