It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr
it would be great if @ 2012 2100hrs PST (all religion would end)
thanks

At what religion your referring to? because as far as I know I don't belong to no man made religion. I speak to God in my own space. I don't need any human or hybrid intermediate for me, thats why Jesus is their for, to intermediate for us, not no false prophets or religion will tell me what to do neither should you.

My communication with God is clear and the same should be from each one of you.

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

lol god.

pray to your god
HELP.
somebody save me
save me from self responsibility
someone do it for me so i dont have to oh mighty one

and then there comes VENGANCE.
from oneone who dare try to take that from me.

OH THE RAGE.

religious people invent many ways to escape the inevitable truths.
one does not need a belief system, for all is here. in every-way for you to see and experience for yourself
,not enslave yourself into grid formation belief system.allows systematic patterns and behaviors to be mapped and charted and planned for your demise, in every-way by yourself as you play this off against that. always looking for your polarity traps of +/-

as long as you win right.
who cares.

get real.
just stop doing everything you have ever done. start again honestly understanding what your doing.

Your day are up Hybrid!! REPENT befor God gives you eternal death!! REPENT!! son of Satan. You know Yeshua is coming for you! you have NO! second chance like we real humans do, you come from the seed of your god Berzebub, Al-ah.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

it would be great if @ 2012 2100hrs PST (all religion would end)
thanks

At what religion your referring to? because as far as I know I don't belong to no man made religion. I speak to God in my own space. I don't need any human or hybrid intermediate for me, thats why Jesus is their for, to intermediate for us, not no false prophets or religion will tell me what to do neither should you.

My communication with God is clear and the same should be from each one of you.

you realize christianity/jesus is indeed a manmade religion? jesus is a rewritten story of coming into being, around 10 other gods have the same story, but continue to ignore the facts, youll do just fine in life.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

I don't believe in christianaty I believe in Jesus Christ and God Jehovah, take care my brother you been deceived by the Freemason society and the hybrid which confuses you with false claims. I don't know what to tell you, be safe.

vimeo.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Well said brother, well said.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

umm...........just what is your video of ron and rand paul suppose to show? Its just a compilation of their faces with creepy music behind it and NOTHING else.........

Is someone on the verge of a breakdown?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Kingdom Message
of Salvation

The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

Keep reading.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

umm...........just what is your video of ron and rand paul suppose to show? Its just a compilation of their faces with creepy music behind it and NOTHING else.........

Is someone on the verge of a breakdown?

You need to "full screen" the video for a better up close and look at their eyes, I warn you not everybody can see the slit in the eye of the hybrid.

Interesting avatar you have there.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
can we get back on topic please, this thread has gone from discussing alien ships heading towards earth to a debate on religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
can we get back on topic please, this thread has gone from discussing alien ships heading towards earth to a debate on religion.

It all goes together!! this is what history was warning you about all along. This is part of the subject, wake up to this truth, time is ticking at the speed of sound, soon will go full speed ate the speed of light and then is to late.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So 4 days in whats the latest? any closer?
All this waiting around for the 13 october and then these 2 Laviathons and now I need the loo...can't wait any longer gotta go.........

Seriously do we have fresh pictures? Anywhere to view? I'll scour the net later...............................
Well I searched found the articles already seen and nothing new so I'll wait for Octocber to see if theres any results from these threads but Phages Camera Squidge is looking viable.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Your day are up Hybrid!! REPENT befor God gives you eternal death!! REPENT!! son of Satan. You know Yeshua is coming for you! you have NO! second chance like we real humans do, you come from the seed of your god Berzebub, Al-ah.

Coffee actually came out of my nose! You get a star, buddy. That made my day. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey! You know what all this is don't cha!

If you all been a keeping up with all the chatter on the internet...

Its all to do with the new book "MIRAGE MEN" !!!

The powers that beee..!!!

They are sending classified space ships out and back!!

silly silly silly

so go get a bunch of beer and munchies and watch "THE EVENT" tonight.

its us!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

May I be so presumptuous as to offer some further observations?

I think it is not possible that anybody could take "Smashed 'taters Man" seriously, at any level whatsoever.

The "giant alien spaceships" that "Smashed 'taters Man" are hoaxing us about have been shown to be film faults.

The "reptilian eyes" material you have posted is a well known video compression effect as shown hundreds & hundreds of times on ATS & externally.

Based on my review of your posting style & our communications in-thread, I think there is a very significant chance that you know all of this.

BTW….. In case you are interested, I spoke about “Smashed ‘taters Man” on ATS Live on Saturday night…..scroll forward to the beginning of the third hour.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

May I be so presumptuous as to offer some further observations?

I think it is not possible that anybody could take "Smashed 'taters Man" seriously, at any level whatsoever.

The "giant alien spaceships" that "Smashed 'taters Man" are hoaxing us about have been shown to be film faults.

The "reptilian eyes" material you have posted is a well known video compression effect as shown hundreds & hundreds of times on ATS & externally.

Based on my review of your posting style & our communications in-thread, I think there is a very significant chance that you know all of this.

BTW….. In case you are interested, I spoke about “Smashed ‘taters Man” on ATS Live on Saturday night…..scroll forward to the beginning of the third hour.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Well brother I appreciate your massage, but the hybrid eyes on the Natzi soldier is was taken 70 years ago, so I don't know how did that got mix with the other high resolution pics, but is there to prove it.

And other thing, me and my famaly just got a threat for me bringing these stuff up, which my lawyer will be sicking soon from this user ((( Mobius1974 ))) from Linden Michigan.

So I don't know what would you say from all about this?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

And other thing, me and my famaly just got a threat for me bringing these stuff up, which my lawyer will be sicking soon from this user ((( Mobius1974 ))) from Linden Michigan.

If that is true, you should immediately report it to the ATS staff.

Well, at the risk of sounding rude but in the interest of always replying truthfully.....

I think you are having us all on......I think this is an elaborate joke.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

If that is true, you should immediately report it to the ATS staff.

Well, at the risk of sounding rude but in the interest of always replying truthfully.....

I think you are having us all on......I think this is an elaborate joke.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No sir, I'm not joking about this, like I said I've been threatened and yes Moderators are looking into it as we speak.

But really I do thank you for at least looking into the subject.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't know about this. If I was Jesus I would roll up here in a Star Destroyer.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

you realize christianity/jesus is indeed a manmade religion? jesus is a rewritten story of coming into being, around 10 other gods have the same story, but continue to ignore the facts, youll do just fine in life.

I don't believe in christianaty I believe in Jesus Christ and God Jehovah, take care my brother you been deceived by the Freemason society and the hybrid which confuses you with false claims. I don't know what to tell you, be safe.

You do realize, that what he said is absolutely true, right? The whole story of Jesus is stolen from babalonian / Sumerian texts that predate the Bible. And, has nothing to do with Freemasonary.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

My young friend thats a whole diferent story, that is not important at this time, whats done is done and we can't do nothing about it. What matters is you and your love ones.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join