It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
okay maybe this is kind of out there. electricity is drawn out of the air basically. what if it is the soul energy of the deceased? energy cant be destroyed. and people have a cretin amount of energy in use(cant move a muscle without an electric impulse)..... and energy cannot be destroyed...only converted. so i think our energy either goes to negative or positive.... and just maybe our own living and dieing is causing our current "power" and just possibly whats coming is a "power surge" or and "equalizer"? i am not explaining it well....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lobo2099

It could be..

I would believe a energy mass, over a spaceship, considering most of the universe is full of fusion forms of energy, to say the least stars, etc. etc. What really bothers me about this rubbish, is as appose to trying to look at this scientifically, its associated with religious relics or space aliens. Identifying it via using what we know is key first then and only then can you get closer to the truth of what it is. I dunno maybe I am just a dumb hybrid, and it really is Jehovah, in a space ship, or aliens, headed to Earth to eat or brains or whatever.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I just watched a video where a man said, and I quote:

"...you exhale......ummm.....several times a day..."

Bionicle Alex,

Just a quick thought, Von dudes eyes actually did a lot more of that lizard morphing stuff in the latest video posted in the thread than I've seen in most videos I've watched on the subject.

Any thoughts?

Nah! I just check on Von and he as human as he could get. Look at the comparisons.

But it would be shocking if he was, maybe as shocking when I discoverd that from Alex Jones, I couldn't get over it for a week, and then I got really angry at him. Jeez after all these years listening to Alex Jones .

HUMAN ---> VON HELTON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28b14fa7a89b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1fc99010bec.jpg[/atsimg]

HYBRID ----> RAND PAUL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f2c2795f4fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c05a498c9a6b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The way these UFO looks, what we see just might be a cloak of some sort like a base for other UFOs. Meaning the real object is wider but hidden in the electromagnetic wavelenght. As far as we know, if they stay out of the solar system (I read they were at Plutos orbit) then it means they are on stand by and won't come any closer. And if by treaty they can't come closer to Earth, this means there really is an higher Intergalactic Federation looking upon us and that we're safe from any threat that exist, ie alien invasion, asteroid collision and so on.

What I'm more interested in is why the Seti has borrowed some antennas for the NSA, why they are heavily guarded and if they really thinking about sending a radio signal to tamper the propulsion system of the UFO because they are way out of their league.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

where's our master chief..Ready him for battle.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think that someone mentioned here that the spaceship(s) is ariving here on october the 9th, 10th ?

So we just have to wait and see. No need to fill this thread with a ziljion pages....

I be back here on october the 11th and then we see if the aliens, Jesus, God etc.... did land here on our planet Earth....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think what the living human eye as well as human, E.T./aliens or T. technology may observe as large craft cannot be fully processed within the living minds, especially if related to exterior universe related activities RETURN. So what we see may not be exactly whats out there. Like Stars for instance in the human eye and human technological evaluation stars are celestial bodies made of different forms energy that most believe are non living/EXISTING bodies. The thing is just as some butterflies and bees have different visual frequencies and can see different shades of color then humans, humans cannot fully understand what is seen when viewing deep space celestial objects with unawakened human eye or technology designed from unawakened human eye frequency perspective (these tools we observe with were made with our current eye ability to see and construct them). So we may see Stars but they may be something of higher dimension that cannot be fully processed mentally, spiritually and visually by any living thing within the universe. Sorta like if human eyes were square or triangle or different frequency adjusted we wouldnt construct things in the same way we do today with the way our eyes currently process light and visual frequency with a rounded eye. To add if somehow humanity undercame a mental, spiritual frequency adjustment mankind may be able to see feel and experience more then what they can currently understand.

As far as what someone mentioned that these could be incomming MAJIC TRICKS RELATED TO BLUEBEAM. Very VALID point taken and it would work if not effected by any sudden celestial power strain occurance.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Star and Flag

A relative called me this morning to see if I had been watching CNN. I hadn't at the time because I was taking kids to school...They said that Anderson Cooper was attempting to do a segment regarding about 200 objects that NASA was not able to identify that appeared to be headed toward Earth. He stated that Cooper was quickly interrupted and appologized to the audience and went ahead to do another story...

Wondering if anyone else was witness to this...

Either way, I formly believe that there will be another invasion (aside from Genesis in the Bible) to planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Does anybody have that taped ?

Interrested to see that in a vid.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I'll simply say this, recall the fate of the Aztec and Native Meso Americans.
They too spoke of their gods return, and when alien looking strangers showed up in vessels of monumental proportions, they were welcomed with open arms and shown the utmost courtesy. This all had devastating consequences for the Natives civilization.
In less than a 100 years they went from worshipping as they liked, pursuing arts and sciences they found most beneficial, advanced writing, astronomy and mathematics, and a working social structure to a totally alien religion, language and social structure, illiteracy and lack of sciences, not to mention total enslavement.
As above, so below, my advice is to beware anyone coming in strange ships, especially if "it has been foretold" and the quid pro quo self proclaimed experts declare it's God coming back.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
it would be great if @ 2012 2100hrs PST (all religion would end)
thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
I think that someone mentioned here that the spaceship(s) is ariving here on october the 9th, 10th ?

So we just have to wait and see. No need to fill this thread with a ziljion pages....

I be back here on october the 11th and then we see if the aliens, Jesus, God etc.... did land here on our planet Earth....

I please ask you not to be fooling people with dates, cause no body here on this post exept you! are dating the so call alien arrival.

So please don't do that, we still don't know when the celestial will make up their mined.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Star and Flag

A relative called me this morning to see if I had been watching CNN. I hadn't at the time because I was taking kids to school...They said that Anderson Cooper was attempting to do a segment regarding about 200 objects that NASA was not able to identify that appeared to be headed toward Earth. He stated that Cooper was quickly interrupted and appologized to the audience and went ahead to do another story...

Wondering if anyone else was witness to this...

Either way, I formly believe that there will be another invasion (aside from Genesis in the Bible) to planet Earth.

Yes is truth! they are here and all the Hybrids are really nervous, search your human spirit instinct. You will feel that something is wrong in the environment.

When the hybrid gets nervous is because they know what is coming.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
you really believe all this Christianity or religious fanaticism that there is a GOD or a HIGHER race.
let alone you also believe obviously. the "HIGHER" self.

there is no higher there is no GOD. only here and now. for ever!.

you make it sound as though its some "alien" profiling. kinda like "et racism".
how is that supporting all equally? surely they have right to life also.

edit on 20/9/2010 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Im not religouse but i respect other people beliefs, and so should you, or dont bother posting.

Originally posted by Ashyr
you really believe all this Christianity or religious fanaticism that there is a GOD or a HIGHER race.
let alone you also believe obviously. the "HIGHER" self.

there is no higher there is no GOD. only here and now. for ever!.

you make it sound as though its some "alien" profiling. kinda like "et racism".
how is that supporting all equally? surely they have right to life also.

edit on 20/9/2010 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

My dear friend / s, this what the bible is all about, to separate fact from fiction. I'm not saying that your story is fiction, but what the (Hybrid) Nephilim Aztec did at the time to the native humans in those days was horrible. This is wy is so important for people to be associated with our lord Yeshua so in the end of days you will know what to do.

The bad guy's are already here since a long time ago, this is Yeshua coming to stop this Human Hybrid program once and for all. They have been contaminating our human gene pool for thousands of years and God all mighty Jehovah had enough of it and so he send his son once again to save us those with humble harts of this War between Celestial entities, even those humans who had bad behavior but didn't have the chance to know Jehovah, will resurrect from the dead to have a second chance, but you! the one that live and still have a bad behavior, this is your second chance. DO NOT LISTEN TO HYBRID's!!

I advice every each one of you to gather your famaly and pray every day and hour, PRAY is the key word. Jehovah knows our harts and he knows who seek him and who don't, he knows each one of us from very deep inside our harts, so if for some reason your one of those tough guy's that think you will fool God? your wrong!

We know is Yeshua, so please listen to me, PRAY!!

Ive been telling you this since last year with my videos, now the last three weeks I have come stronger than ever to WARN you of this!! You have seen that I'm not a joke, that I'm not asking for hand outs for me to move mountains, I came here on my own will to tell you what I know, and what I know is not pretty and their is only one way to save you and your famaly from this.

God have mercy in our soul and bless humanity because the end of days are near.

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol god.

pray to your god
HELP.
somebody save me
save me from self responsibility
someone do it for me so i dont have to oh mighty one

and then there comes VENGANCE.
from oneone who dare try to take that from me.

OH THE RAGE.

religious people invent many ways to escape the inevitable truths.
one does not need a belief system, for all is here. in every-way for you to see and experience for yourself
,not enslave yourself into grid formation belief system.allows systematic patterns and behaviors to be mapped and charted and planned for your demise, in every-way by yourself as you play this off against that. always looking for your polarity traps of +/-

as long as you win right.
who cares.

get real.
just stop doing everything you have ever done. start again honestly understanding what your doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join