It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Nivcharah.....

3 weeks from now is October 9th and 10th, which is the same weekend an ET Healing Event is taking place in Las Vegas, NV

What is "an ET Healing Event"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestravels
When I look at this hillbilly's eyes, I begin to wonder if HE is a reptilian. Very creepy looking dude.

His eyes are weird because he's a Meth-tillian

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
bionicle alex

u need some vacation man

all these technology and its information overflow are messing your judgment

There is no time for that, my sanity is very good. I came out in my psychological 100% good, first person in class for the first time in my college years.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by the new kid

stop SPAMING!! go away!! if your not up to the task of learning and researching the subject.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

stop SPAMING!! go away!! if your not up to the task of learning and researching the subject.

quick to bite. I was merely stating an opinion on an open internet forum. sorry if it upset you. :/

I have been researching this since the post came out. there is a serious lack of supporting evidence. though I do find it interesting that many stories seem to collaborate this. with the former Norad officer, and general 2012 buzz about approaching bodies and ufo activity. Something I find interesting is the "light workers" or "Galactic federation of light" and a possible warning in the bible at 2 Corintians 11:14&15. "...for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. it is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. but their end shall be according to their works."

take as you will.

and I will not go away. thanks for asking though

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I deeply believe this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth thats my take on it.

Dude, seriously, have you been smoking wacky weed? This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. The guy in that video did everything but pick his nose and fart. Maybe he'll do that in an upcoming sequel.

He says these two "spacecrafts" are near Pluto, and that one of them is a transporter? Maybe I'm not hip to the advanced technologies, but would we really be able to see the shape of a "transporter" spacecraft in that kind of detail from that distance? Aside from that, exactly how far have these spacecrafts traveled and how long have they been traveling to get here? Wouldn't we be talking years? If such is the case, what would make you think they are friendly? If they're taking this kind of time and effort to come here, I would be more inclined to believe we're in trouble.

As for Jesus being in one of these spaceships, have you abandoned the Bible's version of Jesus' return? What about the white horse and the trumpets? You're gonna preach to people about "preparing" for Jesus, but YOU get to pick his mode of transportation despite what the Bible says? Interesting....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I couldn't contain my self and drop on my knees to thank God all mighty, I have tears in my eyes as we speak. I can't believe it!! I'm so full of Joy, I will take some time now to calm my self down. Talk to you in a few minutes. Glory to the all mighty Jehovah, A men!

Well, I've seen all I need to see to confirm my suspicions. BIONICLE ALEX sure likes to get his jollies in strange ways. I know what's next...you and your new friend are gonna pray for my heathen soul. Let me thank you in advance...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by Antoniastar

I agree with you up to a certain point, the bad guy's are here they have always been cause their base is on the Moon and in some parts of Mars, so I ask my self, if I would go with your theory, Why is it that those mother ships are beyond Pluto orbit?

Hi BIONICLE ALEX,

Thank you for your intelligent reply and for posting this incredibly exciting thread.

Yes I agree that the bad guys have a base on Earth's Moon and are living on parts of Mars.

As far as the ships go, I only saw one mother ship (that's around 150 miles long and 30-40 miles wide). You know I've seen that exact ship before, in a YouTube video. Don't know which one though. It was this summer that I saw it. I don't know where it was located.

Why do I think the ships are beyond Pluto's orbit? I'm not sure but I'll see if something pops up.

They could be delayed for some reason. Maybe something that has something to do with Earth, since their trajectory is said to be in a straight line to Earth.

Also they may be trespassing once they enter our galaxy so they are waiting for confirmation to proceed? Timing is probably a big issue. But I'm only speculating, I'm not getting any readings beyond just simple answers that any one could come up with. Why do you think they're beyond Pluto's orbit?

I'll put on my tin-foil hat, that might help me get better reception.

Toni

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I had to fix a grammar problem, an inversion problem to be exact.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I know how to put a video on ATS the old way, can someone tell me how to do it the new way please?

That depends...

Is it the sequel to your first video where Billy Bob's gonna pass gass and pick his nose?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Well thanks for clearing everything out, but thats how ignorant people starts their jokes, and when you get to realize the subject is totally a stand up comedy.

Thank you for you share of thoughts is a good thing that your being honest, keep searching don't stop here because this is not a solid base of information, this is a wake up call. You have to keep looking on your own, don't follow no one steps.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: Not subject related.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFreedomGypsy

Ok you don't agree with the subject, so what can you share with us that is educational. cause I still learning and I want to know your version of things?

Can you please share with us?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFreedomGypsy

I'm sorry, I couldn't contain my self and drop on my knees to thank God all mighty, I have tears in my eyes as we speak. I can't believe it!! I'm so full of Joy, I will take some time now to calm my self down. Talk to you in a few minutes. Glory to the all mighty Jehovah, A men!

Well, I've seen all I need to see to confirm my suspicions. BIONICLE ALEX sure likes to get his jollies in strange ways. I know what's next...you and your new friend are gonna pray for my heathen soul. Let me thank you in advance...

You have a very bad vibe, I'm sorry to hear that from you, but I'm not praying for you or people like you, I prey for the one people that seeks the truth and obviously that bothers you, so why should I prey for you?

You should pray to your self to God.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Just read this (from an article that I found earlier last night), it might have something to do with the ships around Pluto???

Part of Dr. Dmitriev's research shows that the glowing plasma at the edge of our Solar System has recently increased 1000 percent. Higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic.

The Biggest Danger for Earth - The Hercolubus (Planet X) Inbound

Wonder if they have to do something to their ships to counter the energy charge?

The Plasma Universe

The Electric Universe

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to add a vid link.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I had to replace a broken link with one that works.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
ITT: Bible thumping in disguise.

He keeps saying there is no time! No time for what; harvesting my weed? What am I supposed to prepare for and how? I'll bite.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It always amazes me time and again, how those who are so quick and perhaps desperate to believe that aliens are coming to visit us or aliens are amongst us or similar themes, always never hesitate to tell others to be quiet, shut up, stop posting, etc.

You are sharing your opinions, beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts. That's all they are. You have no concrete evidence to back anything up regarding aliens, alien visitation to earth, aliens hiding amongst us disguised as humans, let alone the existence of beings from another planet in this galaxy or another.

While you take the liberty to share your opinions, beliefs etc on these matters, and rightly so it is your right to have and share them as long as you do not breach the terms of service/use of this site, it is also the right of those who don't believe in that stuff to share their views, and opinions etc.

Nobody is asking you to stop posting on this stuff, so it is extremely unfair that you demand others to cease posting that they don't believe in aliens, or that two blurry blobs on some picture are really alien space ships coming to earth.

Those who don't believe have as much right to express their beliefs and views, as those of you who do.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sedia

Works for me I'm on it now.

boinc.berkeley.edu...

I have had projects running everyday for the last 3 months... It's not down.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey, I found something for you

www.universe-people.com...

They are also talking about space Jesus...

Maybe you should join them...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

You are right, but serious people don't have time for argument nor stand up comedies. I think you are in the wrong web site if your looking for that kined of attention, this post is exactly what it is for serious people sharing information, opinions and ideas about the subject.

Now what was informative about your message? I think is out of the topic.

Ps. There is a little button to your right that says [ALERT] click it for further assistance with staff.

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Hey, I found something for you

www.universe-people.com...

They are also talking about space Jesus...

Maybe you should join them...

Very interesting, thank you for sharing, I will take a good look at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join