It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 25
98
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kobidobidog
 


Seriously, what does that have to do with a blue blob and an orange blob on wikisky? All joking aside, I'm going to be serious for once, every time people see something that scares the god out of them, they have to mitigate their own insecurities by forcing their beliefs down other peoples' throats. Look at any astronomy video on youtube and the comments are pimpled with religious zealotry.
If you want to believe in something, fine. Good for you. I hope you find the answers you seek. As for myself, I really don't care. Answers, I seek not, offer nil. I am here solely for the pupose of my own personal amusement.




posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40
 


It very close, thanks for that.

It might sound ridiculous but is the truth.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by Kobidobidog
 


Seriously, what does that have to do with a blue blob and an orange blob on wikisky? All joking aside, I'm going to be serious for once, every time people see something that scares the god out of them, they have to mitigate their own insecurities by forcing their beliefs down other peoples' throats. Look at any astronomy video on youtube and the comments are pimpled with religious zealotry.
If you want to believe in something, fine. Good for you. I hope you find the answers you seek. As for myself, I really don't care. Answers, I seek not, offer nil. I am here solely for the pupose of my own personal amusement.


Well said, but I'm not forcing anyone of nothing, everybody is sharing diferent opinion because is a topic that no one wants to touch afraid to be ridiculed. I stepped forward with this and to tell you the truth I don't care what you think of me, cause there are people out there right now who don't comment but are very well paying attention cause it makes sense to them.

Maybe not to you, but there are others.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
1:06, No man is going to punish anyone. The light of God that shined on the first day of creation, and the light of God that Moses saw on Mount Sinai is what is going to give justice. Anything before that is human sacrifice that God despises.4:44, Know Jesus having his love that passes all understanding, and it will not matter if they are good or not.Satan will inflate our human ego like Satan's ego is inflated. Satan will also try and ask us to meet out Gods justice, and it is not mans job to do that at all..6:52,When God does come back showing his glorified body all flesh, and blood bodies are going to die. The spirit who has Jesus will survive.
The false prophet, and the beast will deceive many by calling fire to come down from heaven like it is recorded in revelation 13. They are the once who rained fire one the Sodom and Gomorrah humans who were bad to their neighbor. The furries, gays, zoosexual are not bad to their neighbor
Weapons will do less than nothing if it is evil. We fight against principalities and powers in high places only Jesus can defeat. This is the counterfeit because the bible says the heavens will depart like a scroll at Christ’s second coming. The heavens are not departing like a scroll. We will see what will happens when those objects get closer



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe i miss it but why those blob in particular ? have they been identified solid masses ?

Im a believer but i am more than skeptical here.

You know, look around 5 mins at www.sky-map.org... and you will find blobs with every shapes possible.

I found this other "spaceship", shaped like a giant " Man Tool " heading his way straight up to, yes, you guess it ! Uranus...






...Sigh...



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
As for myself, I really don't care. Answers, I seek not, offer nil. I am here solely for the pupose of my own personal amusement.


And some of us are not, of course. It's not a topic that I find very amusing, frankly, but then I've seen a UFO. It didn't scare me. It didn't do anything threatening nor did I regard it as something god-like or spiritual, but no, I've never thought it was amusing.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A Star for the "man tool" comment!

I think there's more than one around the place



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63
 


Godspeed on your quest for answers. As long as I'm still in serious mode, I too, recently saw 'something' overhead, which I'm fairly certain was just a satellite, but it is still fun to wonder, 'what if'.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth
 


LOL, it also looks like an origami man tool!



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know how to put a video on ATS the old way, can someone tell me how to do it the new way please?

Is there somewere on ATS where they give the instructions to do this?

Thanks in advance, anyone?



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Exactly right, what I was trying to say is, humanity is why Yahweh sent Yeshua to earth, the main problem here is, I should say "the rotten potato" these Alien entities Gray's (Anunnaki the Fallen Angels) they have contaminated our human gene pool with the Nephilim of today, in other words The New Hybrids.

I agree with you brother.


I only mention because it's important that people know, and hopefully understand, the gravity of the situation. It's not just about the fallen angels or possible nephilim, it's about mankind and our own sinfulness and unwillingness to conform to Yahweh's Way and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior. While they played a part, we cannot step back and say it was all Satan and his minions' fault that we are where we are today because we played our own parts in the vileness of the world due to our own innate sinfulness. Whether we believe, or not, we will all be judged on the conditions of our hearts. That is why we are warned so that in the end, no one will be able say that they were not warned.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Listen to everyones story and draw your own conclusion, through time you will realise that all you came to believe and throught was real is lies, how many deaths religion has brought upon this earth due to control and such, understand the bible was written a long time after the events and it was used to control people.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Exactly right, what I was trying to say is, humanity is why Yahweh sent Yeshua to earth, the main problem here is, I should say "the rotten potato" these Alien entities Gray's (Anunnaki the Fallen Angels) they have contaminated our human gene pool with the Nephilim of today, in other words The New Hybrids.

I agree with you brother.


I only mention because it's important that people know, and hopefully understand, the gravity of the situation. It's not just about the fallen angels or possible nephilim, it's about mankind and our own sinfulness and unwillingness to conform to Yahweh's Way and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior. While they played a part, we cannot step back and say it was all Satan and his minions' fault that we are where we are today because we played our own parts in the vileness of the world due to our own innate sinfulness. Whether we believe, or not, we will all be judged on the conditions of our hearts. That is why we are warned so that in the end, no one will be able say that they were not warned.


I couldn't say it any better than you, Wow!! I know I'm not supposed to ask you this but who are you? in a good way, do you whant to PM me? how do you have so much knolege? it took me about 30 years of hard research my friend. I look every were for answers and all I was geting was bits and peaces. I travel the world looking for clues and answers, I had to learn 3 other languages to understand what I was looking for, I spent 15 years on archaeological research under the sea and on land. All that for this, do you whant to talk to me on private or something.


edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WHat's the deal they have been saying someething is out there coming for 6 months, what the heck is the hold up, are they stuck in slow-mo or what.
Come on I'm in the good ole USA we got guns, lets shoot it up with some of dem dang aleins, then rape all their three eyed women, then we can shoot them to.

If anyone feels offended, then to bad, were talking about aliens here.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

I couldn't say it any better than you, Wow!! I know I'm not supposed to ask you this but who are you? in a good way, do you whant to PM me how you have so much knolege. it took my about 30 years of hard research my friend. I look every were for answers and all I was geting was bits and peaces. I travel the world looking for clues and answers, I had to learn 3 other languages to understand what I was looking for, I spent 15 years on archaeological research under the sea and on land. All that for this, do you whant to talk to me on private or something.


I am only a servant of Yahweh and I was on the same path searching for truth that you describe, finding only bits and pieces until our Creator called me into His service in these End Times.
You're more than welcome to visit the links in my signature, or PM me. I'm here to serve, and to help.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron
 


I'm sorry to put you on the spot, if you don't in Gods name please don't feel bad cause I know.

Never get tired of posting on this post my friend, help me to awake these inosent people that doent know whats coming to them, please!



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron
 


I will look on those links you got there, seriously I never thought that I wold fined a person who share the same thought as me, are they others if you know?

There most be right?

Thanks for everything.



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If they're coming towards earth, these objects can't be too intelligently controlled lol. idiots!



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I listen to witnesses like John Maynard, formerly of the Army Security Agency and Defense Intelligence Agency, who has said that satellites have tracked UFOs and taken pictures of them. He also states that part of the reason for Star Wars was not just fear of some earthly threat, and that there are classified government records on aliens going back to the 19th Century.


I've heard all these things before, but it's always interesting to hear from more witnesses.






edit on 18-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron
 


I will look on those links you got there, seriously I never thought that I wold fined a person who share the same thought as me, are they others if you know?

There most be right?

Thanks for everything.


Yes, there are others.
And you haven't put me on the spot. My duty is to deliver the good news and share truth with all who are willing to listen. John 8:32 "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."



new topics

top topics



 
98
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join