It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
They are coming back for us from outer space to enslave us to dig in mines so they will have gold dust to sprinkle in their atmosphere?????? WTF! This guy is straight up crazy.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I can't believe it?? is like if I was driven or something, I can't explain it, how did I came across you, I was looking thru your link on your signature and read it and is exactly.... I'm amaze, what is going on, what is this feeling I have?

Is there like any reunion you do? I'm shaking man, my hands are shaking for me hard to type. Jeez what is this?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

I can't believe it?? is like if I was driven or something, I can't explain it, how did I came across you, I was looking thru your link on your signature and read it and is exactly.... I'm amaze, what is going on, what is this feeling I have?

Is there like any reunion you do? I'm shaking man, my hands are shaking for me hard to type. Jeez what is this?

I have felt that feeling many times - it's the Holy Spirit at work and it's Father that guided you. *hugs* No reunion, but we meet online once a week for Bible Study and the sharing of nourishment as well as Spiritual War news. This is also available via our online newsletter and blog. We are Christ's ministry of End Times and we are not affiliated with any manmade organized religion. We have been called to serve, to share the good news, truth, and guide Christ's flock home. You are so very loved. I feel I should share this with you.

edit on 18-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I have felt that feeling many times - it's the Holy Spirit at work and it's Father that guided you. *hugs* No reunion, but we meet online once a week for Bible Study and the sharing of nourishment as well as Spiritual War news. This is also available via our online newsletter and blog. We are Christ's ministry of End Times and we are not affiliated with any manmade organized religion. We have been called to serve, to share the good news, truth, and guide Christ's flock home. You are so very loved. I feel I should share this with you.

edit on 18-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, I couldn't contain my self and drop on my knees to thank God all mighty, I have tears in my eyes as we speak. I can't believe it!! I'm so full of Joy, I will take some time now to calm my self down.

Talk to you in a few minutes.

Glory to the all mighty Jehovah, A men!

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Exactly right, what I was trying to say is, humanity is why Yahweh sent Yeshua to earth, the main problem here is, I should say "the rotten potato" these Alien entities Gray's (Anunnaki the Fallen Angels) they have contaminated our human gene pool with the Nephilim of today, in other words The New Hybrids.

I agree with you brother.

I only mention because it's important that people know, and hopefully understand, the gravity of the situation. It's not just about the fallen angels or possible nephilim, it's about mankind and our own sinfulness and unwillingness to conform to Yahweh's Way and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior. While they played a part, we cannot step back and say it was all Satan and his minions' fault that we are where we are today because we played our own parts in the vileness of the world due to our own innate sinfulness. Whether we believe, or not, we will all be judged on the conditions of our hearts. That is why we are warned so that in the end, no one will be able say that they were not warned.

So, let me get this straight here. You say if we do not " conform to Yahweh's Way and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior." Is that right? Well, you may or may not know about Yahweh.
Is the Biblical God Yahweh Actually a Plesiosaur? The Evidence Says YES!
I can believe this, based on many things in the Bible and elsewhere. And the one you call Christ?
Titanic find: 'Christ's coffin' And I'll bet you beleive in the New Testament as the words of Jesus?
The True Authorship of the New Testament

Hope I didn't burst your nice, safe bubble of religious comfort too bad there. That being said, yes, the Annunaki did mix their DNA with first a primitive women from Africa a very long time ago. They took an egg from here and mixed it with DNA from the Annunaki, then implanted that fertilized egg into an Annunaki mission medical officer woman named Ninharsag, also known as Ninti, and was working with Enki on creating a slave race to mine the gold. They took a being that would have taken a few million years to advance to such a degree as the Adama (Master Copy, first Man/Annunaki Hybrid Being on Earth) was originally of a higher intelligence, lived for hundreds of years, and had full telepathic abilities. This was of course all stripped away in later Adama's, "lest they become as we are, and live forever." Our DNA was stripped of most brain function, and altered so that living beneath the Sun shortened our days to 70 or so, much longer is some cases, but that is a good average, I think. It was they, the Annunaki who posed as Gods and Goddesses in those days, it was them that created a religious aspect to themselves, elevating themselves to Divine status and making us humans work for them. Fight in their wars. You think mankind learned to make war? No, it was bred into our DNA.

As for myself, I have no "Lord and Savior," for a Lord is a Master, and a Saviour to save me from what, pray tell? The imagined place called Hell?

Gehenna
This word is used by Jesus to reference a physical (not ethereal) and specific (not abstract) garbage dump in the southwest of Jerusalem where the physical bodies (not ethereal spirits) of criminals were disposed of and cremated in flames instead of being given an honorable burial (since the Jews didn’t believe in a soul separate from the physical body, this was the equivalent of destroying the soul, since without a corpse the individual could not be resurrected). When Jesus says hell in contexts such as "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33) Gehenna is the word actually used. Today this valley is no longer a garbage dump and has instead been converted into a park. The “lake of fire” found in revelations was based on this initial imagery.

The Origin of Hell

Word History: Hell comes to us directly from Old English hel. Because the Roman Church prevailed in England from an early date, the Roman—that is, Mediterranean—belief that hell was hot prevailed there too; in Old English hel is a black and fiery place of eternal torment for the damned. But because the Vikings were converted to Christianity centuries after the Anglo-Saxons, the Old Norse hel, from the same source as Old English hel, retained its earlier pagan senses as both a place and a person. As a place, hel is the abode of oathbreakers, other evil persons, and those unlucky enough not to have died in battle. It contrasts sharply with Valhalla, the hall of slain heroes. Unlike the Mediterranean hell, the Old Norse hel is very cold. Hel is also the name of the goddess or giantess who presides in hel, the half blue-black, half white daughter of Loki and the giantess Angrbotha. The Indo-European root behind these Germanic words is *kel-, “to cover, conceal” (so hell is the “concealed place”); it also gives us hall, hole, hollow, and helmet. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition

Origin of Hel

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
They are coming back for us from outer space to enslave us to dig in mines so they will have gold dust to sprinkle in their atmosphere?????? WTF! This guy is straight up crazy.

I think they drink it it is suppose to do something, make you transcend, it's called, White gold, monatomic gold, ormus, all of my alien friends drink it, hard to make it the right way though..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No you didn't burst any bubble cause their is non, all you burst was your relation with God, I see that you have good pieces from the pussle laid on the table, but they are not put well together in to good use.

My faith now is way much stronger than it was before, this has help me open many other doors that I was seeking.

Some will wake up and many will not, thats sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I don't know, maybe I'm hybrid dis info, but... yeah. I guess I really have no comment other than this particular image - This, I can identify -

This is simply a Covenant Battle Cruiser... We're screwed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ff51400a35.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/17/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the pic

Seriously? A "Covenant battle cruiser"?? Are we talking about Halo here or what...

2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Abduction always existed since day one, where the Anunnaki took the doughters of men and created the first Nephilim Hybrid, Mighty Man " Giants ". After the flood all remaining Nephilim Giants was destroyed, but not the Anunnaki, they kept on their hybrid program but this time the Nephilim warrant that big, from 30 foot tall giants now the newer Nephilim was between 8 and 12 foot tall, The Pharaohs of Egypt they wore all Nephilim exept Cleopatra, but Mark Anthony was a newer hybrid and he had to for fill the agenda by re-procreating a son that had Egyptian blood with in him, the son of Cleopatra.

So practically they weren't away but they wore not much of them, jumping in time, since 1914 and on, the Annunaki came back for their newer Hybrid program, the New Nephilim of today, the one you see all over the place like TV, Radio and White House. they are back to finish what they started in the bigining, their goal is the enslavement of our species and the domination of our planet, thats what Hitler wanted in the first place, cause Hitler him self was a Hybrid. Over all? the Goal is The New World Order, and what they want is for human to stop believing on God all mighty Jehovah so the God of the Moon Alah can step in convincing humanity of an Alien invasion which is the great deception form the moon god ( Satan / Alah ) so humans can team up with them to fight the second coming of Jesus Christ in this great planet.

Check these videos I made please, is hard to see when people express them selves about the New World Order and they don't realize they are doing exactly what the Iluminati wants from them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca8433a6d7fc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0de74d84b04a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f7a90aae6e7.jpg[/atsimg]

THE NEW HYBRID.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eac74f8fd2a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e0f5d4a245e.jpg[/atsimg]

HUMAN EYE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/446bca98f6f5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The aliens are already here and have been since the beginning.

Here's a crazy thought. The craft coming in are the bad guys. They belong to the same group that are already ruling Planet Earth but they want to officially make a grand entrance to make it look like they're from outer-space somewhere so the human cattle and sheep think that their government are the good guys who will save them from the bad Aliens.

But who knows...maybe the objects are a hoax, maybe they're aren't really there or maybe they're asteroids shaped like space craft. Because they certainly don't look like space rocks. A friend said to me earlier in an email that the cosmic objects looked like either nebula or gas clouds. Wow.

Anyway, if they are the bad guys and they are buddy buddy with the alien presence here on Earth...not much will change on our enslaved and illusionary world. Unless...

The good guys have a plan.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a word.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If you read any of Sitchens works and what he's translated, this gold dust is used to insulate the atmosphere of Nibiru or Wormwood. There have been ancient gold mine found in Africa.

Never judge a book by it's cover, look at the facts, just regard the guy in the vid as a messenger.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I agree with you up to a certain point, the bad guy's are here they have always been cause their base is on the Moon and in some parts of Mars, so I ask my self, if I would go with your theory, Why is it that those mother ships are beyond Pluto orbit?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Not really fair to use low pixel blurred images for the "reptile" images then use a high def in your face close-up of a human eye. Misleading

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Those pic are very old man, they are from 1940's WWII what high definition they had back then? if you know of a way tell me cause I'm not that advance on computer programing.

But you can copy the pic and take a work with it in close up, I'm not tricking you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
3 weeks from now is October 9th and 10th, which is the same weekend an ET Healing Event is taking place in Las Vegas, NV. I wouldn't be surprised if these spaceships were headed here for that event. However, I was under the impression "they" would only be in attendance via a different dimension, so that DOES surprise me.

If the statements of the OP are accurate, then I would say these beings are benevolent and coming to help versus harm anyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Those pic are very old man, they are from 1940's WWII what high definition they had back then? if you know of a way tell me cause I'm not that advance on computer programing.

But you can copy the pic and take a work with it in close up, I'm not tricking you.

I saw Kenneth Arnold interviewed once on the 30th Anniversary of his famous 1947 sighting. He was visiting an Air Force officer who already had some rellay good gun camera pictures of the "flying discs" tacked up on his wall. Nothing fuzzy about them at all. They were exactly what the witnesses said they were, although these pictures weren't declassified until many years later.

We know that they military was already going all out to get pictures of them and any other information they could, perhaps wondering if these were some new kids on the block or others that they may have already known about from before.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by witness63

I saw Kenneth Arnold interviewed once on the 30th Anniversary of his famous 1947 sighting. He was visiting an Air Force officer who already had some really good gun camera pictures of the "flying discs" tacked up on his wall. Nothing fuzzy about them at all. They were exactly what the witnesses said they were, although these pictures weren't declassified until many years later.

We know that they military was already going all out to get pictures of them and any other information they could, perhaps wondering if these were some new kids on the block or others that they may have already known about from before.

Thanks for that info, I will look into it, yes probably is.

I have something for you that you might fined interesting, I know that you said you weren't abducted but you did see a Flying Saucer, well if for anything you feel to talking to someone about it, contact this guy like I did.

here is the link ---> www.ufoabduction.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
bionicle alex

u need some vacation man

all these technology and its information overflow are messing your judgment

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fangula
Hahaha, this is hilarious.
Do you guys seriously not realize you're all being trolled? You all are treating this guy like he's a retard, but let's face it... you've all been had. Funny stuff! Keep up the good work, OP.

Hey! He's right! The aliens are a commin'!!
Here's the image of that giant alien spaceship that's been enhanced...

They're coming to get your b@##$. Better start running for cover!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join