It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos

There are people here who post the truth and no one notices or believes it. There are people here who post lies and stories that are eaten alive by those eager to believe it.

Star for you. This is so very true and telling of the times we live in.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart has grown callous; their ears are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes; otherwise they might see with their eyes and hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn back— and I would cure them.

Acts 7:51 [ Resisting the Holy Spirit ] "You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are always resisting the Holy Spirit; as your forefathers did, so do you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Ok for you serious people out there researching this phenomenon, here are more pics of Hitlers face. Sorry about the quality but I didn't took thees picture 70 years ago.

Whaaaaaaat? Ok man you just blew it. Eyes and a mouth in his ear?? Time to separate myself from this thread...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Wow!! my deeply respect to you, I learned something today. I can't believe that things are changing for me in a good way, this is better knolege than what I had befor, thank you for that. "It all makes sense to me now"

Thank you Regina, I know this message will help other as well.

Can you please tell me more about this, well I know this is the pass we are taking about, is good for people who are understanding now, but how do you see our goverments today? what is taking place right at this moment and in the near future, can you please share?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Thank you so much my friend, I really hope that people open their eyes like your self. Because this is really not about me or Von Helton the picture is bigger than that and very very dangerous one as well.

Thanks for your take brother.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I didn't wrote that, those picture was taken from a video that somebody else posted, bringing that to my attention, I just thought it would be interesting to share with you and others, thats all.

He recalls for this to be a celestial being from another dimension living within Hitler, and I think it makes sense. Check out what Regina wrote and compare notes.

I'm interested on your thoughts.

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow!! my deeply respect to you, I learned something today. I can't believe that things are changing for me in a good way, this is better knolege than what I had befor, thank you for that. "It all makes sense to me now"

Thank you Regina, I know this message will help other as well.

Can you please tell me more about this, well I know this is the pass we are taking about, is good for people who are understanding now, but how do you see our goverments today? what is taking place right at this moment and in the near future, can you please share?

It's my pleasure to serve.
You will find that things will start falling into place quickly now that you have found truth. Stay strong and prayerful. The enemy will try to divert you off the path.

Here are some links that might help in regards to governments today:

UFO's & CROP CIRCLES

THE BEAST REVEALED

THE BEAST WILL DECEIVE

2008 MARKS THE YEAR OF DESTRUCTION

edit on 19-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Awesome Regina thank you.

I just whant to add my faith is a 100 times stronger than what I had yesterday, befor I met you in the most bazaar way I ever encountered.

With all the years I have been going thru this I never felt so strong, now I know I'm not the only one and there is others, and I'm deeply thank full to Yahweh for that, and thank you Regina for being my sister and for helping me and others to have a better understanding of things.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Awesome Regina thank you.

I just whant to add my faith is a 100 times stronger than what I had yesterday, befor I met you in the most bazaar way I ever encountered.

With all the years I have been going thru this I never felt so strong, now I know I'm not the only one and there is others, and I'm deeply thank full to Yahweh for that, and thank you Regina for being my sister and for helping me and others to have a better understanding of things.

You are very welcome. It is what Yahweh and Christ have asked me to do and I have pledged to do it right up until the very end. There are less than three hours left for mankind and how the hours are calculated are known only to Yahweh. This was revealed in the last Crop Circle of the season. But I will be here for you and any others that diligently and honestly seek truth right up until the day the Rapture occurs. May Yahweh's Spirit continue to strengthen and guide you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

If only I had that picture months ago, it would have saved so much type-time. Anyway, keep on keepin' on, I thoroughly enjoyed your post.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

What picture you referring too?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

That's why I'm stepping forward with this so people can help to determine what is going on here,

Then why are you ignoring the people that have shown you this actually is? You keep sidestepping that question.

I will keep going on with this until the end of days, not you or anybody els will stop me of doing my job. I care for my brothers and sisters from this planet not like you and other's that interferes so this would be redicule, I think thats the hybrids job, are you a hybrid?

There's no such think thing as a hybrid.
There's no such think thing as a reptilian.
And as evil as Hitler was, even he didn't have an eye in his ear.

If you don't have anything for us why bother if your not even interested? Stop your hate for humankind and step forward to the plate of love and righteousness.

Oh, I'm interested. Mostly in how people come to believe in such outlandish things with absolutely no proof. How does disagreeing with you make me hate mankind?

There is more topics on ATS that you will fined interesting enoght to keep you out of this one.

So, you only want people that agree with you to post here? This is ATS, so that's not going to happen. And to quote BLV12: "Those who don't believe have as much right to express their beliefs and views, as those of you who do".

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ok good, lets all move along, I didn't learn nothing with your complaints here ( press the [ALERT] button in case of emergency ), the topic is about two huge alien spaceship coming our way, and a little bit of history along with it. Like I said, what comes out of your hart is hate and redicule, we don't need that kined of things in a topic like this, we have enough of what is actually going on this world.

Good luck in life.

edit on 19-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok good, lets all move along, I didn't learn nothing with your complaints here ( press the [ALERT] button in case of emergency ), the topic is about two huge alien spaceship coming our way, and a little bit of history along with it. Like I said what come out of your hart is hate and redicule, we don't need that kine of things in a topic like this, we have enough of what is actually going on in this world.

Good luck in life.

Thanks for the post. The space pics of blue and red spaceships are amazing. No one here has debunked the existence of these objects.

The 911 events were acts of God (UFO/ET/Alien) --- they couldn't have happened as the Official Story or by controlled demolition.

The date of the Event was 9/11/2001/AD -- which converts to the word "Religion".

The word "Religion" converts to "Red Illusion" or "Blue Illusion".

See the two website listed in my "Signature" for an explanation of the hidden language and thousands of conversion examples.

Your tolerance in the face of many uninformed and arrogant posts is commendable.

edit on 19-9-2010 by etcorngods because: Corrected grammar.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I always thought that on the day when Jesus came back, he had to make such an entrance, because just popping out of nowhere and saying "hello" wouldn't just cut it after too much waiting, no no, he has to come on a giant battlecruiser, then he will jump out of it, and land on his feet, put his sunglasses son and say "I'm back" then Terminator theme will play on the background, it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be awesome.

Now seriously, those aren't ships, if you look too hard and have time to waste you will find more of these "ships" in other coordinates, this is just fearmongering, and a bad one too, too much religious fanatism, people so obsessed with the end of days that anything they find in the internet or in their dreams will mean the end of the human race, why can't you people just live your lives the best you can instead of spending most of your time trying to convice people that "THE END IS COMING... ON A BATTLECRUISER!"?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
(This is not directed to anyone in particular) Take into consideration the battle of Armageddon. Do any of you have ANY IDEA what it will be like? Can you even imagine? In all honesty I cannot. Not fully. But I do know with certainty that it will be unlike anything mankind has ever experienced before in any war during any time period since the beginning of human creation.

It is the Rapture that will herald in Armageddon - and we're already in the Tribulation. Yahweh's holy forces (The Lions of Zion) will be, and are, as well equipped, if not better, as all the armies of the world governments combined.

Yes they are angels, but they are warrior angels, the best of the best, and they are more experienced and will be fiercer than you could ever imagine. They won't appear on horses with swords and shields and attempt to go up against those who have everything from guns and bombs and lasers to UFO's of their own as defense.

edit on 19-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I'm thinking this may be connected to be October 10-13th 'planned' invasion of ET's some suposed ex NATO officer is yelling about atm.

R

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

And it's taking more than 30 years to get here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They ain't spaceships.

edit on 9/19/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rizaun

Because every each one of us are free thinker, and we do whatever we whant with our time and lives, you do with yours what you please.

Obsess no! their is signs just like the bible predicts, only those who seeks the truth from the bible can see this things clearly, and thats were you fail.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Are you serious? I' mean their alot of jokers around here, please don't blame me for my skepticism, I want to believe you, do you have any base for that info? If is truth is one heck of a News, please share more with us.

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join