It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't know what's more funny... The fact that this BIONICLE ALEX sounds more like he is doing a sermon or the FACT he says he's not religious...

Satan - Jesus
Democrate - Replublican
Coke - Pepsi
McDonalds - Burger King

There have always been this type of brainwashing and manipulation through media... Make them THINK they have a choice by showing two sides... Wake up... None of it's real because they are all the same.

BIONICLE ALEX - You say to do your research but can you give more evidence beside a rewritten book by the Romans to your claim Jesus was real? You say that your not religious but you say to repent and quote verses out of your fairytail book. You call us ignorant but you deny the facts placed in front of you because of your FAITH? Faith in what? You don't believe in religion but you believe in God? You are the one who needs to stop wasting time, yours and ours.

I got a question for you....

Which has caused more pain and loss... Religion or Government?

History is determinded by who wins the wars...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

He won't even understand your post.

Have you not read what this guy is saying?
He's obviously not that bright, we shouldn't respond to him.

I thought the thread would end after he said Hitler's ear was actually a Reptilian face.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
I think Ive found another one

Go here sky-map and type in 13 29 50 12 44 56

I think its just glitches in the map but who knows..

Kind of interesting ... this looks rather like a 3D model of an Andromedan Command ship I did some time ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19859f6894bf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

My young friend thats a whole diferent story, that is not important at this time, whats done is done and we can't do nothing about it. What matters is you and your love ones.

Well, I was off topic, I'll give ya that, but true none the less. Fair dodge, by the way.

But a couple of things;
1. I'm not your friend, nor would I want to be. Your intellectual type is not compatible with mine. I seek truth, not myth.
2. "young" is a relative term. While I may me young to my species, to you I am not. Relative to Humans ... I getting rather old.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by css1981

Simple. Jesus is not real. Even the Jews know Jesus is not the Messiah or God.
[url=http://]http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/227,2061705/What-do-I-tell-people-who-use-Jewish-Scripture-to-prove-that-Jesus-is-the-messiah.html[/ur l]

yes, you seem to be able to speak for all jews...past, present or future??
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is it me or is ATS becoming EXPONENTIALLY worse with the far out new members?

In the last month I have seen an influx of new people, and an influx of more trolling, bogus threads, or people so far out there, that they should be on high doses of anti psychotics.....

Mods........is this a joke? lol Is this part of the "game" you guys have been talking about.....

I will be paying more attention to my surroundings around ATS now thats for sure....

As for the OP , I see nothing in your videos, and nothing in your pictures that suggest anything. Your sentence structure and writing style are fragmented, and you contradict yourself enough to wonder 2 things.
1 Either youre having us on, for a laugh...
2. Or perhaps you should see someone before you have an episode........

Im not trying to be a jerk here, but obviously if you have the comprehension to do all this "research" then surely you can understand where some people might think you have fallen off your rocker a bit.......

For any of this to be considered credible, there would need to be massively more proof, hard proof, then what you have so far........

and p.s. ........for someone who doesnt believe in religion you sure do preach a lot

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Yes. Yes I do. Because Jesus never fulfilled the requirements of the Messiah concept.
www.jewfaq.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hmmm, I think the love of commerce, the love of power and the love of money is at the heart of every war and the motivation to corrupt governments and religions to use as tools in sick games of divide and conquor.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
Satan - Jesus
Democrate - Replublican
Coke - Pepsi
McDonalds - Burger King

yes. the polarity trap i mentioned.

religious people invent many ways to escape the inevitable truths.
one does not need a belief system, for all is here. in every-way for you to see and experience for yourself
,not enslave yourself into grid formation belief system.allows systematic patterns and behaviors to be mapped and charted and planned for your demise, in every-way by yourself as you play this off against that. always looking for your polarity traps of +/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would be great if @ 2012 2100hrs PST (all religion would end) thanks

Alex: At what religion your referring to?

are you serious? really? you cannot read?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here is phase 2 i mentioned earlier

and then there comes VENGANCE.
from oneone who dare try to take that from me.
OH THE RAGE.

ALEX "Your day are up Hybrid!! REPENT befor God gives you eternal death!! REPENT!! son of Satan. You know Yeshua is coming for you! you have NO! second chance like we real humans do, you come from the seed of your god Berzebub, Al-ah.

i keep thinking

EDIT* post sources and quotes

edit on 20/9/2010 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

we have to address prophecy in context.
There is a clock that governs us in the material realm and other clocks such as the prophetic clock and timeline.
Some of these things are yet to be fulfilled in His coming SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON let it be so Lord,

According to scripture (save it, it matters little that you have rejected it, I haven't and cannot) when those of the covenant rejected Him Hayah Asher Hayah blinded their eyes and stopped up their ears that the manifold wisdom manifested from all of scripture into Mashiach was hidden for a time for the sake of the gentiles. Now lets face it, this isn't a popular "jewish" belief. None the less we went from the dispensation of the Law through Moses into the last dispensation of grace. The prophecy clock STOPPED for the people of the covenant as the age of the gentile and Fathers unmerited love through grace was given to man to come to know Him in a way the law never could.
But I believe the time of the gentile is at an end and the covenant people are now once again stepping to the forfront of history as the prophetic clock that was given to these people is starting up it seems.
The prophecies WILL be fulfilled, in Yashayah Ha Mashiach

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

This is so sad it's terrible. You believe a false God is going to save you? There is no second coming in either testament. Jesus is just another deity influenced and similar to other religious deities born of human women.
www.messiahtruth.com...
Also I would like you to look at this link.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make about those images from the edge of our universe. I am hoping that they are simply some sort of plasma display. As we can see there seems to be a lot of room for interpretation and that myth and mythology can in fact steer our perceptions to fit our beliefs and knowledge.

If they are nothing, that's fine.
If chunks of giant interstellar rock, then that's a wee bit concerning but not quite yet.
If alien ships, then they certainly seem to be taking their sweet time about getting here.
If the latter, I have no idea what anyone could do about it, any more than I could assume benevolence or malevolence.

There isn't really enough going on here by way of concrete evidence that can do much more than to make me think: This is interesting.

This Oct 13th assumption is weird also. But if all the theorists are correct, it should be expected, and so no one should freak out if it occurs.

But let's face it: NONE of us have any facts that correspond with these things beyond speculative and/or disturbing news articles and other writings. So maybe we oughtta clean the guns one more time, but set them to the side until needed.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
hmmm, I think the love of commerce, the love of power and the love of money is at the heart of every war and the motivation to corrupt governments and religions to use as tools in sick games of divide and conquor.

The Founders thought exactly that!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I really don't know what to make about those images from the edge of our universe. I am hoping that they are simply some sort of plasma display.

I don't think they are at the edges of the Universe. The Universe extends 10's perhaps 100's of billions of light years in all directions. So, any decernable shape that far away would be truly emence, on the order of galaxy size.

If they are nothing, that's fine.
If chunks of giant interstellar rock, then that's a wee bit concerning but not quite yet.
If alien ships, then they certainly seem to be taking their sweet time about getting here.
If the latter, I have no idea what anyone could do about it, any more than I could assume benevolence or malevolence.

They could be gas / dust clouds the size of galaxies, but, the shape is interesting. If they are interstellar rocks, then they are much closer, but still the size of stars.

If they are ships, then they are already here. Given a practical size for a ship, they would have to be quite close to Earth.

There isn't really enough going on here by way of concrete evidence that can do much more than to make me think: This is interesting.

But let's face it: NONE of us have any facts that correspond with these things beyond speculative and/or disturbing news articles and other writings.

Evidence isn't possible. Its kind of like seeing the 'outline' of a sailing ship on the open ocean; is it a ship, or just an interesting island or some other bit of land?

And, I'm not sor sure that none of us have any facts. Perhaps facts that others will not accept for what ever reason, but, facts may exist nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is so obviously what we have all been waiting for, its clearly a phase 1
P32 class interstellar, federation cruiser with military capabilities on a
direct course for earth. Even though they look like something from an
atari version of space invaders, plleeeaasssse!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Bionicle Alex has lost all credibility, if he even had any to begin with before this thread.

Ask him what his qualifications are for all the assumptions he is making.
Ask him what his proof and evidence is for all the claims he is making.

You wont get any straight to the point answers.
What you will get is attacks on your self. Because you don't "believe" like he does.

Therefore in his eyes you are ignorant.

When in reality, what those of us who raise these questions are, is people who are trying to BEAT IGNORANCE, trying to beat DISINFORMATION, and simply trying to bring some credibility and non-fairytale substance to threads.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

I don't believe in christianaty I believe in Jesus Christ and God Jehovah, take care my brother you been deceived by the Freemason society and the hybrid which confuses you with false claims. I don't know what to tell you, be safe.

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

your kidding right, i dont believe in christanity i believe in jesus... this is the logic that religious people use that makes me hate you for being so absurdly stupid.
Let me ask you something i just LOVE asking christians/hybrid christians... If jesus was gay and walked around supporting gays, would you still believe in him? [assuming your just another hillbilly christian like the rest of america, chances are you are)

I dont have to point out all the flaws with you friend, everybody else has beaten me to it. Let me try to put some logic into your head, since youve been corrupted by your "brothers n sisters" of your so-called faith.
The fact that I've heard of jesus before you told me about him, means its man-made, ugh i dont know what else to tell ya. Your not that unique sheep thats as special as you thought, your just like all the other sheep.

Its so funny that you actually believe these unexplained objects in our solar system is jesus!! ahahahahaha! if i could give you a thousand stars i would for making my morning. When something you dont know how to explain happens religious kooks instantly goes to their deity, for if its something i do not understand, it must be directly from god right?
People like you is what is holding humanity in this bind of limited intelligence, for all the "self betterment" religion promotes they do the exact opposite and make their members blind sheep. Im sorry you've been infected by this plague of humanity with your false prophets, but continue to live your crappy life, where your worried about sinning all the time and spreading your plague to other people with their own plagues.I'll continue to marvel over the beautiful mother nature, for that is the only "true prophet" that you've forgotten.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

I agree he lost all credibility when he started mentioning Reptilian Shape shifting. Just because some's eyes looks funny or seems fuzzy on camera, does not make them a Reptilian. Like I said if they were really here we would have known because we would have been slaving away in mines for gold. When you think about it, it's very funny. I have no idea what the pictures are really of, probably energy of some sort. I believe that if aliens were on their way, they would have been here and tried to enslave us already!! If they are here wow, what a bunch of pansy's!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Now I can see that this has become a joke. Well this is not very righteous 12m8keall2c, even my massage you sensor?

This proves that my message is being intercepted by many, I did not insulted anyone with my massage like many have insulted me here, so why don't you sensor that as well?

This is my last massage here, for those that this make sense too, please don't stop in your research for this, keep on and don't let any negative things stop you from doing it.

God bless you all humans, take care.

edit on 21-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well, this certainly has become a strange thread. I was interested in the topic but the arguing about religion and all has made it completely unpalatable to me. Interesting OP though.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join