It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

OK so Roswell didn't happend, so what you whant me to say next?

I did not say "so Roswell didnt happend".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 18-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I know this question wasn't directed to me, and I cannot confirm for certain that the objects that are the focus of this discussion is in fact them, but "They" are the Holy Angelic Warriors of Yahweh and Christ. They are "Here" (Earth and the surrounding Universe) and have been for some time. They are simply awaiting the command to proceed with the Rapture and then Armageddon. We will not know the time or the day, but the signs and warnings have been given and continue to be. And yes, the governments of Earth are aware of who they are and what is to come. So as the OP has stated, prepare yourselves.

My God!! at last someone got it right!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

OK so Roswell didn't happend, so what you whant me to say next?

I did not say "so Roswell didnt happend".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 18-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

So, you know what I meen then, why the holding back? what is it that you don't agree on?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Thanks for the info, but ATS is not taking sign ups at the moment...Wonder what all of that is about

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Stay strong Brother, and hold tightly to your faith. Reach for Father's light. You will be in my prayers.

Proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life."

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Stay strong Brother, and hold tightly to your faith. Reach for Father's light. You will be in my prayers.

Proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life."

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you kined word and God bless you in the rest of the days.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't wait to leave this place, find a better spot among the stars without these freaks, where nature is more clean, without being afraid to show my innocence, get ready for the ride I would say. Were leaving. This place is cursed.
If we get the chance to leave we will, I'm sick of their tricks.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

BIONICLE ALEX.....

So, you know what I meen then, why the holding back?

I wasn't aware I was "holding back"

In fact I felt that to the contrary, I took the time to provide you with some interesting info designed to complement your own info & assist with your discussion, as per these samples of my posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

what is it that you don't agree on?

I don’t believe there are ”giant spaceships heading towards Earth”.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 18-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I really do thanks you for helping with the best of your knolege, but I really know that I can't wait for everybody to believe in my findings.

I'm sorry if I offended you It wasnt my intentions, like I said my inglish is rusted, I need to sharpen it more.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok so I managed to upload...Heres what I found

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a7293b9d93c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd4fa6ac55e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/890ae75793b5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78e35dadfa89.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e23cbebb002.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I really do thanks you for helping with the best of your knolege, but I really know that I can't wait for everybody to believe in my findings. I'm sorry if I offended you It wasnt my intentions, like I said my inglish is rusted, I need to sharpen it more

BIONICLE ALEX.....

I'm sorry if I offended you It wasnt my intentions

No worries!

I have taken no offence.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Wow!! thanks, more work to do on my part, thanks for the uploads.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why care about giant spaceships when Arch Angels can wipe them out in one go?

Is not us humans who they are after, is the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim of today, in modern words.

( The Grays and The Hybrids ). It will not be easey for any angels to battle The Moon God ( Satan ) and the Head Hybrid ( the Antichrist ) and the New Hybrids super soldiers ( Nephilim ) you thinks Satan is not ready? think again.

The moon is a base for the legion of hybrids that their is and underground bases here on earth. Yes it won't be easey but they will not triumph over God and Yeshua.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Say what? GFL are back?
I was really disappointed taht they didn't visit me last time they were on Earth.

Edit:
Oh, it's the reptilians this time.

edit on 18/9/2010 by DGFenrir because: Reptiliously reptilious tiles

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why care about giant spaceships when Arch Angels can wipe them out in one go?

Is not us humans who they are after, is the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim of today, in modern words.

( The Grays and The Hybrids ). It will not be easey for any angels to battle The Moon God ( Satan ) and the Head Hybrid ( the Antichrist ) and the New Hybrids super soldiers ( Nephilim ) you thinks Satan is not ready? think again.

The moon is a base for the legion of hybrids that their is and underground bases here on earth. Yes it won't be easey but they will not triumph over God and Yeshua.

I agree and maybe when the Saints come back it should be a fair fight then.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I liked this guy a lot.

He's a regular down to earth guy who don't give a flying f#(# what others think.

I think he is sincere in his presentation and asks some good questions.

I'm glad that he and the OP brought this to our attention.

I too hope it's not the Reptilians, but something tells me that the universe can not be that horrible as to let a bunch of lizards come into a solar system and crush the inhabitants willey nilley so to speak.

This universe has been around for billions of years (perhaps more). That's long enough for huge star federations to form. I suspect that our galaxy is no different in that regard to my theory.

If they are truly coming to help us than they might want to vaporize every Neocon on the planet! Now that would be the first step towards makinig everlasting world peace in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you aren't being serious there, are you Phage? Sometimes i cannot tell.

this thread is riot, fun to read.

-et

number systems with commas and stuff

wikipedia's age of universe article

edit on 18-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add links

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's why U.S is setting up our planet as The New World Order, remember the speech of Ronald Regan? what would happen if all nations unite cause of a ET threat out of this world.

You remember that? well guess what?

They are here.

General MacArthur said the same things more than once, and he wasn't the only one by any means. I once requested records of the UFO investigation that MacArthur started back in World War II, which the Army kept going at least into the 1950s. It's not part of his private papers in Virginia, although UFO reports from his time in Japan and his statements about aliens are.

The records of that investigation are elsewhere, though. People have been trying to find it for many years. It has been the subject of numerous requests to the Library of Congress and MacArthur Library, but those UFO records are not there.

I'll bet anyone a dollar that they're sure somewhere, though, but lots of them have just been pulled out of the regular records in the National Archives, LOC and presidential libraries. Even the report from the Robertson Panel in the Eisenhower Library is a very thin file with many records having been pulled or withdrawn. I saw that myself when I was there, researching another topic. Only a small fraction of it had been released to the public, and the bulk of it is simply missing. The information about the Panel has also been pulled from Dr. Robertson's private papers, including any mention of the fact that there ever was such a panel and that he was in charge of it.

In this case, the absence or evidence really is evidence of absense, but it's definitely very hard to write the real story of UFOs in conditions like these.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join