It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Well said my friend, that's the point I was making all along, thats how much people are really interested on finding out the truth.

Cheers mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

When the Navy gets angry about something is because they can't benefit from it.

I deeply believe this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth thats my take on it.

These are good entities, the elite knew this is comming, so thats why the evil story about Nibiru, Reptilians coming down to earth to kill humankind. That's the great deception from Satan. This is Yeshua coming, and we don't have much time left.

When people reports alot more UFO sightings these day is because the Grays are getting ready to battle and so are the hybrids. Demons and Nephilims and Brain Wash Humans.

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

It's not Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:42-44

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Von has not done that. He uses an astronomical toy (SkyMap), which is displaying images which are decades old. And jumps to absurd conclusions about photographic flaws without even looking at the source of his "evidence".

edit on 9/18/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake

It's not Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:42-44

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

That's all great and I agree 100% but who said ofanithing about the time and date here?

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Well if those things are headed towards earth, then the closer they get and target date for their arrival will be set up. When Jesus comes back, no one will expect it (like a thief in the night).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not that I'm defending Von Helton but how do you know what he does and what he doesn't?

We don't know that I guess right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
This is what I got from the video:

*smashed taters*Lock&Load*Sit your F@$!ing ass down*They've been talked about by Observatory's*I'm gonna go check the chicken*They know we're F@$!ed! and we're all gonna die*Or its the good guys going to the Calvary*The chickens done I turned it off*I'm cold*Your gonna need weapons against these F@$!er's*Just Saying There .....

hahahaha
this is my favorite post ever.
you absolutely nailed every absurb event/characteristic in this video
genius

just saying...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

TOTTALY TRUTH!!

That's why U.S is setting up our planet as The New World Order, remember the speech of Ronald Regan? what would happen if all nations unite cause of a ET threat out of this world.

You remember that? well guess what?

They are here.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ok.
If he knows what he's looking at, he's lying about them being "giant spaceships".
If he doesn't know what he's looking at (or talking about) he shouldn't be blogging about it (not that that's ever stopped anyone before).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

They are here

Who are "they"?

Where is "here"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
glad we have phage on this board to counter all this non sense ...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My friend I think you would have to take that argument towards Von Helton, he is the only one who can answer your questions.

All I know that Von pulled it out really good out of his slive, and he has a point on the subject that you and I found interesting and so did many others people here.

Maybe, just maybe if it wasn't for Von Helton this post would never exist and you wouldn't be investigating like you have done so far, AND GOO JOB BTW.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Maybe, just maybe if it wasn't for Von Helton this post would never exist and you wouldn't be investigating like you have done so far

I think that's a bit like saying.....

"You are lucky you got hit by that truck because otherwise you would not have got that nice ride in the ambulance"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you notice, I "investigated" these claims before Von whosis posted his recycled nonsense. All I'm doing now is countering a resurgence of the same ignorance.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Did you read yesterday what I answer to another member abot Roswell? go back a few pages please.

I think it would be easier for people to read all my answers on this post, so like that they can see for them self what exactly is that I'm talking about.

I ment no harm to you my friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well to tell you the truth I don't care about Von Helton, all I care is about evidence, from you and Von Helton's.

Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Did you read yesterday what I answer to another member abot Roswell?

Yes.....I saw your speculative Roswell commentary.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Why care about giant spaceships when Arch Angels can wipe them out in one go? If Life in the universe evolved then there must be beings powerful enough to look after the universe so you bet is that these so called large UFOs have a lot to worry about if they come as a threat because when certain beings control space and time and live above this space environment you know they can not harm us. No need to worry.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

They are here

Who are "they"?

Where is "here"?

I know this question wasn't directed to me, and I cannot confirm for certain that the objects that are the focus of this discussion is in fact them, but "They" are the Holy Angelic Warriors of Yahweh and Christ. They are "Here" (Earth and the surrounding Universe) and have been for some time. They are simply awaiting the command to proceed with the Rapture and then Armageddon. We will not know the time or the day, but the signs and warnings have been given and continue to be. And yes, the governments of Earth are aware of who they are and what is to come. So as the OP has stated, prepare yourselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Did you read yesterday what I answer to another member abot Roswell?

Yes.....I saw your speculative Roswell commentary.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OK so Roswell didn't happend, so what you whant me to say next?

I accept that you don't agree with me at all and many others as well, but I'm not saying what you people whant to hear, I'll stick to my belief 100% I've been researching this about 30 years and their is no going back on it from my behalf. I didn't like what I discoverd my self and very troubling when evidence pops in you face. At least that was my case, I don't expect for you to jump out of you comfort zone and say "I'm a believer" no!! I expected this exactly this from the public, it all takes time.

How would any person who doesn't believe in God will see this the right way? the only way is talking about it, cause I believe we humans comunicate that way, most people will never understand cause each one of us come from a diferent backgrounds in life. All I'm saying their is a threat towards humanity and something HUGE is about to happen, and I'm telling you BE REDY FOR THIS CELESTIAL BATTLE that is about to take place soon.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join