It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This universe has been around for billions of years (perhaps more).

Wow. Whats more than billions? Gazillions?

Billions and BILLIONS, as Carl Sagen used to say.

Did you know that even he made fun of Project Blue Book? Like one time they explained a report of hovering UFOs as a squadron of B-52 bombers, which caused Sagen to throw up his hands and say B-52s don't hover. I mean, it was absurd, an insult to his intelligence.

Yes, I don't know of anything more difficult than to try and write the real history of UFOs.

edit on 18-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Just so we're communicating clearly, did the abductions start after the Roswell incident as you mentioned, or have they been taking place since the "time of Hitler," you know, 2-9 years earlier. Bah, never mind.

Abduction always existed since day one, where the Anunnaki took the doughters of men and created the first Nephilim Hybrid, Mighty Man " Giants ". After the flood all remaining Nephilim Giants was destroyed, but not the Anunnaki, they kept on their hybrid program but this time the Nephilim warrant that big, from 30 foot tall giants now the newer Nephilim was between 8 and 12 foot tall, The Pharaohs of Egypt they wore all Nephilim exept Cleopatra, but Mark Anthony was a newer hybrid and he had to for fill the agenda by re-procreating a son that had Egyptian blood with in him, the son of Cleopatra.

So practically they weren't away but they wore not much of them, jumping in time, since 1914 and on, the Annunaki came back for their newer Hybrid program, the New Nephilim of today, the one you see all over the place like TV, Radio and White House. they are back to finish what they started in the bigining, their goal is the enslavement of our species and the domination of our planet, thats what Hitler wanted in the first place, cause Hitler him self was a Hybrid. Over all? the Goal is The New World Order, and what they want is for human to stop believing on God all mighty Jehovah so the God of the Moon Alah can step in convincing humanity of an Alien invasion which is the great deception form the moon god ( Satan / Alah ) so humans can team up with them to fight the second coming of Jesus Christ in this great planet.

Check these videos I made please, is hard to see when people express them selves about the New World Order and they don't realize they are doing exactly what the Iluminati wants from them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

BIONICLE ALEX.....

OK so Roswell didn't happend, so what you whant me to say next?

I did not say "so Roswell didnt happend".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

All I can saw is that if it didn't "happend" then there are hundreds of witnesses who are either 100% nuts or 100% liars and con artists, including lots of military people whose job it was to handle nuclear weapons.

Frankly, I'd rather that the flying saucer story were true than the other possibility.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

You hit right on the target, well said and a good presentation totally agree with you. thank you for that brother.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Witness63.....

Just for purposes of clarification.....

Did or didn't you say I said "Roswell didnt happend"?

I ask this because I "didnt happend" to say that "Roswell didnt happend"

As to whether or not "Roswell didnt happend", I "didnt happend" to comment to that effect.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
STOP!! DONT EAT CHICKEN!

Come on people, how big can that ship be? like a whole PLANET? space shuttle and a transporter type vehicle?....Transporter type? how can you recognize somthing that doesnt exist? how stupid can we be? no wonder the Iluminati are controling everything.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well after this trhead was killed by Phage, I can finaly relax and think where can I save some money for my childs school in some years. There will be maybe a solar electric blackout around 2012 I could worry about, but my hopes for the return of Indra may be delayed until my kids can watch over themselves.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Witness63.....

Just for purposes of clarification.....

Did or didn't you say I said "Roswell didnt happend"?

I ask this because I "didnt happend" to say that "Roswell didnt happend"

As to whether or not "Roswell didnt happend", I "didnt happend" to comment to that effect.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I didn't say that you said it that it didn't "happend".

I never said that I said that it didn't "happend" cause I think it "happend".

I do think that about 5% of the people in this world make things happen, 20% watch things happen and all the rest wonder what "happend".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think they are coming to bring us flowers

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WORD

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
STOP!! DONT EAT CHICKEN!

Come on people, how big can that ship be? like a whole PLANET? space shuttle and a transporter type vehicle?....Transporter type? how can you recognize somthing that doesnt exist? how stupid can we be? no wonder the Iluminati are controling everything.

I really don't know how big they can be, where they come from or what they really are. I can assure you most sincerely that I wish I did. I would love to know all that.

These reports about giant UFOs hanging around earth and the rest of the solar system go back at least 50 years, as far as I can tell, maybe even back to a time when no one even had a clue what a UFO was. After what I saw, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this were true. I mean, the little UFOs must have bases somewhere, right? If even some of these reports are true, then their base ships are VERY big indeed, whether or not these particular pictures show anything remarkable or unusual. I'm not qualified to judge that myself.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Don't SPAM the post, if you don't like the subject don't participate in it, easy as that.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

really? Hillbilly Deluxe has to eat his "smashed taters" while putting his delusions on tape?

Is that really necessary? Bad enough we have to hear bull crap, but now we are suckered into hearing him chew, as well?

Boo This Thread.

BOO

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

ok i understand and i cant tell you that its not true either, but does it matter that much to worry about it? when we have so much to do here allready?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's no moon. It's a space station!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000