It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just thought I would comment on this,

The information is very interesting and yes "we shall see"

Also this guy made me laugh pretty damn hard several times through his video, its rather comical on several levels. The part where hes talking with his daughter about the chicken or dinner or whatever just seems so funny to me for some reason.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First this guy is a joke. He believe anything and everything on the internet and makes video about it. When it's not Nibiru it's Aliens coming. Yet those aliens are so advanced compared to us, then why arent they here already ? I mean if they have space ship how come we can detect them but they are still months away from us ? I mean if you can travel through space would'nt make sense that it takes you months just to cross a solar system ?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Kaynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

thanks for your opinion

appreciate you sharing,
et

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

oh my god, man ... its amazing to read ATS, every time I read this board I feel good about myself, I feel like I am not stupid

I'm glad i can help make you feel good about yourself

I really cant even answer you, I mean, your logic is so flawed that I cant even put one paragraph together to counter why your argument is false ...

you are so adorable and cute.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion on this.

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I found the image on WikiSky.org very interesting.

Von seems like a guy that I would enjoy a conversation with, who cares if he eats and does normal human things (picking his ear) while doing a video? All I am interested in is the facts.

The fact is, those pixels are not sphere like. I did consider they could be gas clouds [LADAR], then again they have perfect edges, the blue triangle does anyway.

I might email NASA later, and/or other scientific organizations to confirm this.

Von finds it interesting that these are not your normal celestial bodies and I can not describe them either. I don't agree on the reptile thing, then again none of us can confirm anything; only that these pixels are very curious looking.

Please stop all the nonsense about Jesus, this is science and astronomy not a bible club.

Thanks Alex and Von for bringing this to my attention. Very interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Right.

We've clarified that Jesus (i) may or may exist and (ii) may or may not be human/divine/alien and (iii) may or may not use a spaceship in order to come to Earth. Possibly. Maybe.

Now that is sorted, can I ask if there is anything other than a photo with some blue blurs that suggests a non-natural object is heading towards the solar system or even Earth?

I would be more interested in finding this out first, before worrying whether we are about to be enlightened/enslaved/saved/destroyed/ignored/charged for intergalactic income tax backdated to 37,000 BC/fattened up ready for an alien harvest, etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Echtelion

I go with space whale.

plasma life forms.

Please? I'm right in assuming that's a joke?
I nearly thought you had been serious.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Frankly, I don't get it. If you don't agree with the video, and you think it's rubbish, why bother posting. I'm curious about what these are. I would like to know more, but I'm having to wade through a load of unkind, negative dross.

Haven't we even gone beyond finding it amusing to slag someone off?

Whatever happened to kindness and respect, live and let live?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Wasn't there a thread from a long while back.. Something about an Armada being around Saturn.. wanting to chase off Reptilians with asteroids or something like that?

I have seen the pictures of UFOs around Saturn--or whatever they were. I don't know enough about the subject to even try to debunk them, but there have certainly been reports about very large UFOs here and in other parts of the solar system.

There were some seen by pilots and ground observers even in the Washington DC sightings of 1952 at a an altitude the jet interceptors couldn't reach. There were gigantic spherical objects, moving in and out of the atmosphere at very high speeds--definitely not meteorites or weather-related.

Just another big question mark.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is what I got from the video:

*smashed taters*Lock&Load*Sit your F@$!ing ass down*They've been talked about by Observatory's*I'm gonna go check the chicken*They know we're F@$!ed! and we're all gonna die*Or its the good guys going to the Calvary*The chickens done I turned it off*I'm cold*Your gonna need weapons against these F@$!er's*Just Saying There .....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by Blazer

"It sickens me to watch you, all I ever do is cry. I do my best to kill you because all of you must die! And although I created you I have always hated you!" - Oderus Urungus

You see people? this how Hybrids feel about humans and you don't whant to believe me?

Here is the perfect example.

May God Jehovah take care of you and bless all humanity.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It's been explained. This whole idiotic thing was started by Alex Collier in 2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Collier is an ignorant clown.

Neither SkyMap nor WWT presents a real time view of space. They use images from various sources,in particular, the Digital Sky Survey collection. The images are made by combining the original plates (one with a blue filter and one with red) to create a false color image. The flaws in these images appear only in the blue plates.

Here are the original blue plates. All images were originally made at the Schmidt observatory in the UK, on 10/11/1977.

19 25 12, -89 46 03 - first big object recorded
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/092fc60f0820.png[/atsimg]

16 19 35, -88 43 10 - cylindrical object
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f17dfe703711.png[/atsimg]

02 26 39, -89 43 13 - circular
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/500670446ad4.png[/atsimg]

08 50 47, -89 38 09 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dccf40d46376.png[/atsimg]

14 38 50, -88 40 42 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea268a6f193e.png[/atsimg]

14 59 06, -88 21 24 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8503b59fe903.png[/atsimg]

23 13 00, -88 53 11 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffe64ccf7c97.png[/atsimg]

19 26 51, -88 42 38 - cylindrical, looking like ship with traces
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50701151bd59.png[/atsimg]

The original plates can be found here:
stdatu.stsci.edu...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I will analyze these photos thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why the internet is awesome. No matter how asinine their theories may be people have the freedom to believe and express whatever they want. Ya gotta love that! Sadly I didn’t take any of this seriously but I enjoyed it none the less.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenchan`
i wish it was true for that is how i wanna die from aliens giving humans what they deserve death for all we have done on this planet all these many years

May God Jehovah take care of you and bless all humanity.

Your time is ticking really fast hybrid.

Yeshua is coming and guess who send him?

The God of all creation Yahweh the one God thats telling you REPENT! for the love of God.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Comet Tails only appear as the object heats up on its approach to the sun.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i only vote for it if it's true -- Elder Brothers/Sisters always are Welcome here!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I was searching WikiSky around the area in the video and found other interesting images very similar to those in video. However I cannot seem to upload them to ATS thread

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I was searching WikiSky around the area in the video and found other interesting images very similar to those in video. However I cannot seem to upload them to ATS thread

Click on member tools, got to member pictures ( you have to sign in for that ) and upload your photos there, every picture up loaded, it will give an embed script so you can copy and paste on the thread you whant to place the pic at.

Hope this helps.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well the video gave me a good laugh, but this guy Von appears to be well into this sort of thing. He has at least 2 PC`s/Laptops going in the background and has at least gave us links to support his claim.

Eitherway if it is Aliens there is very little we can do about it, so lets take the the evidence and look at that only, forget the video nobody has to be a film maker to support what their saying , as long as they give us proof of what they claim we can at least look at it.

Von has done this, so lets debate on the evidence.

edit on 18-9-2010 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join