It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

I'm not nether, I'm just a humble concerned human being that knows something that you don't and risk his life to tell you so you can save your self and your famaly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

And for those who don't believe in God, I don't know how to help you! all I can say is Repent and accept God all mighty Jehovah, is the only way I know for humanity to be saved by this Armagedon, cause a battle of two celestial entities are about to start and we humans are right in the middle of it.

Do you even know who the two celestial enteties are ?
Is it the fire and the water for haps ?
I will put my share on the water, it's cleaner, I need some of the fire but there is already too much fire.
Who is the fire starter anyway ? and who gamed us and why should we beilive in religion ?
Religion is the fire starter and other religions are fire starters as well.
The battle of the two where steam comes out, intresting, it means we get evaporated. What a thrill.
Your avatar is intresting the lamb is the water, the wolf is the fire. We can all die, I'll be eating popcorn when that day comes, at least I'm not a coward.

edit on 18-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Know something I don't lol. wow!
Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Is the opposite, the bad guy's alien Grays are in this planet, and the good guy's are coming to finish this human DNA contamination once and for all.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Isn't that what a prophet is? You have a message from god to save the world from damnation, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Spam? You mean truth, and maybe a little humor?

I do apologize, but you must realize that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
To state in a matter of fact way, that the world is coming to an end, whilst tossing out bits of bible verse and channeling David Icke -- let's say, I don't think you're likely to be invited to the press club dinner.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Smack because: edited for style

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
(Nevermind. Decided I'm going to start a thread for this thought.)

edit on 18-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Once you have started your research in the bible, follow you human instinct, I call it? my spirit instinct. When you keep advancing on your search you blindfold will fall off by it's self and you will see everything in your surroundings totally different, a new world for your eyes but in a good way.

This is a spiritual war taking place.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The Illogic OF God; I would like for any of you to read this article.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wait...hold on a moment here.

Aliens are coming to invade earth...so we should be totally scared.

but

in the same breath, we should not be scared, because God is coming and going to smack away all the nasties on earth..

So...should we be scared because of our impending doom, or totally relaxed because God has our back?

ok...so this is the bit where you discuss how tons of people are gonna die before God shows up (he really sucks at timing according to revelations)...but...

if we were good and said our prayers and ate little biscuits at church, we are all going to heaven, which is of course happyland with nonstop orgasms and pizza anyhow...so, hooray for death...

and if we are going to hell because we chose the wrong religion (damn, I thought for sure mormanism was the right answer...oh well)...at least we will know people there...and how bad can it be anyhow considering according to every religion, every other religion that is not their religion is going to hell..therefore, by default, pretty much everyone is going to hell anyhow...will be like a massive office party, but with perhaps a bit more fire than normal

so, whats there to worry about? Lets welcome our new alien overlords and get ready for the whole death thing, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Not this human, your mined set is the one who follows man, and I have repeatedly said to others, dont be a man follower. Be a follower of God, follower of men are not blined but dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Apologies accepted, thanks for that.

The world is not ending, is a new bigining of human life here on this earth, the promising land that Adam and Eve gave up for their sin. The gift of eternal life on earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I'm not even sure what that means, but thanks... I think.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The fear mongering was planted by the hybrid so you can team up with them and attack Yeshua on their expense, is the great deception from Satan to humanity, Satan is the Moon God.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Haha! Satan is an adversary. How in the world can he be a Moon God now? First he was an Angel, a Demon and now a Moon God? Does this mean he's just as powerful as God?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

My friend all I'm saying is take action on this and see for your self, and please don't wait for anyone else to come up with all the answers for you, you have all the tools required.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Satan is the best friend the Church as ever had. Without him, they would have been out of business a long time ago. Without a devil to point their fingers at, they would have nothing with which to threaten their followers. "Satan leads you to temptation"; Satan is the prince of evil"; Satan is vicious, brutal, cruel," they warn. "If you give into the temptations of the devil, you will surely suffer eternal damnation and roast in Hell".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

The fear mongering was planted by the hybrid so you can team up with them and attack Yeshua on their expense, is the great deception from Satan to humanity, Satan is the Moon God.

I like the moon..its pretty.

As far as me teaming up with anyone to attack anyone...naa, I will wait until the kids are done scrapping, then sell their broken spaceships for scrap to get some beer...

You would think if God was all powerful, he could simply blast them away in a thought..but meh, I guess he wants to impress the chimps down here for some reason...I can understand that...we all want to seem cool to others and what better way than to cast down satan in front of all the kings of the world and whatnot...

I do respect the philosophies of the rangers in Lord of the Rings though...they fight orks and hold back the black hand quietly in the woods so the townsfolk may live peacefully, never knowing what fights have occured so they may do that...and that is how the rangers prefer it.

God should totally read Lord of the Rings.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I ask you to read this blog here and see the true history of the Mediterranean religious culture.
www.hennessy.id.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join